This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:33:24 PM(UTC)
Basically, I'm looking to confirm that if i have claimed Forza 6 on Games For Gold, will I still be able to play it (as long as I have an active Gold subscription) even after it goes end of life in September this year?
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:19:02 PM(UTC)
im wondering the same thing
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:28:59 PM(UTC)
im wondering the same thing
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:58:24 PM(UTC)
If Forza 6 will show up at you library ( installed games or games you can install) then you should have access to it, even after they take it out from the store. I can still install horizon 2 even though it`s not on the store anymore.
#5 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 9:19:58 AM(UTC)
I can't say for sure but if personal history means anything: I downloaded F5 free on Games with Gold a couple/few years back. I can still play it today. I'm not sure if it is delisted or not but if 6 is going to be delisted I suspect it is.

I say there's a strong chance that it will be fine. I downloaded 6 a few days ago myself and I'm gonna play the living daylights out of it and hope for the best come September :-) I loved F5 hugely, it was my first Forza experience and from what I've read 6 is a lot better in lots of ways. I FINALLY have some time to play today...WOOT

Edited by user Monday, August 19, 2019 9:21:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:59:09 AM(UTC)
End of life means it's removed from the store. It is still available for anyone who owns it however. So once you click install and it's registered to your account, you can install it at any time.
Just new people won't be able to buy and install it after the deadline.
#7 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 6:26:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
End of life means it's removed from the store. It is still available for anyone who owns it however. So once you click install and it's registered to your account, you can install it at any time.
Just new people won't be able to buy and install it after the deadline.

This is right for almost all cases. Only very few games in history were completely removed because of delisting, and that involves companies' issues. Forza is ok.

And it's available in disc too to play anytime.
But remember that the DLC is not available in disc!
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:53:45 AM(UTC)
See the stickied post about Store delisting instead of spamming forums with question that’s answered in first paragraph
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:38:25 AM(UTC)
Yeah bro, quit spamming this forum that gets 1 post per day. 😂

Notification

Icon
Error