This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:34:28 PM(UTC)
Got everything else except the rivals (cant even do those cause I dont have access to the car) but the season says I'm only 74% completed... will those last two dailies be enough to put me over 80% to get the Crown Vic? And if not... am I just SOL?

And if I am SOL then WHY would the devs basically lock out rewards for people who didn't start playing the game at a very specific time frame? I mean really... who thought that was a good idea?

I really want that Crown Vic... I worked very hard to beat literally every seasonal challenge available, the trail, the playground games, everything... and to be deigned it so damn close... with no possibility to complete it all because I started playing the game just a little bit too late... would REALLY suck... would probably even make me uninstall the game and never play another forza game again tbh... especially if this is how they're run...
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:48:11 PM(UTC)
Dailies are 1% each, generally, so no, that's not enough. You use a rental car for Rivals anyway, so it doesn't matter if you have it or not. That should get you over 80%, but you're still missing things. What else isn't gold on your screen?
#3 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:58:39 PM(UTC)
The car is supplied for rivals...so you can do that
And still even you only hadnt done that you would be able to get 94% each week

Nothing is locked out for you
Look at what else you havent completed

Doing the rivals will get you over 80%
You only need to do a clean lap
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:02:58 PM(UTC)
Why don't you have access to rivals? You don't need the cars, it provides it for you.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:02:58 PM(UTC)
The Monthly Rivals event; Broadway Village Circuit, does not require you own the AM DBS SL '19. Two dailies will not get you to 80%.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:30:55 PM(UTC)
Given dailies are worth 1% and Rivals is worth 6%, you would appear to be about 18% short. Kinda suggests there’s probably something else you haven’t done. Ranked online perhaps?

Also, Monthly Rivals doesn’t require you to own the car so you can do that anyway and get the Crown Vic.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:31:02 PM(UTC)
There are ways to get the Crown Vic if you have some friends to help you out. Sell your GT 40 for 8 Million to a friend. Then you have enough money to buy a Crown Vic, plus enough money left to buy another GT 40.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:48:26 PM(UTC)
I am also stuck... but in a other situation..

I only need to complete the Playground event and The Trial so that i reach 50% and 80% in total.

My issue is, that i have spent 11 times - correct 11 times - to complete The Trial.. Either the blue team loses or else the drivers quits the game
during the event so that you end up driving one or two people.

Have you the tried the same issue ..
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:01:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LuckyKnas Go to Quoted Post
I am also stuck... but in a other situation..

I only need to complete the Playground event and The Trial so that i reach 50% and 80% in total.

My issue is, that i have spent 11 times - correct 11 times - to complete The Trial.. Either the blue team loses or else the drivers quits the game
during the event so that you end up driving one or two people.

Have you the tried the same issue ..

With trials, having people quit is a Godsend. Now if you are counting on those that quit to carry you, well... Good luck with that. IE, I routinely take 1st overall in trial. If half of my team can't beat a drivatar or two, no amount of me winning is going to win it. However, I've been very fortunate by either having 2 to 3 other come in 2nd through 5th, or those that can't beat a single drivatar quit.

I've beat the trial by myself on a couple of occasions after losing 1st race and rest of team quit, so I win 650 to 0, or in one instance, 750 to 0 when the game loaded with 5 players and 7 drivatar.

As for PGG, yes if your mates quit, and enough do, you might as well too. Don't get caught in infected, score flags, deny flags, keep the crown. Get the crown(and get it from the other team, don't follow your team around....) If you aren't doing any of that, there's the problem.

Notification

Icon
Error