3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 6:45:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
I have 12/13 as well. This is the only stat that is not complete. Perhaps it is buggy.

Must be bugged then, some new roads have to be coming though. They would have a level 30 explorer if we wont be capable of reaching it
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#27 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 1:47:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
You want to hit the ramp at somewhere in the 180s range. High 170s might be enough. I hit it at about 182, and got into the thousands, so somewhere in that range.

I like to start around the fork in the road just opposite the field. There's a large tree at the far end of the field. If you pass just to the right of that, you'll come out right on the road just before the gravel road ends.

Ditto, I started around that fork in the road, my speedometer was twitching between 175/176 mph when I hit the ramp, landed a 1037 ft. Used my xclass Agera RS.
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 2:57:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
I have 12/13 as well. This is the only stat that is not complete. Perhaps it is buggy.

Must be bugged then, some new roads have to be coming though. They would have a level 30 explorer if we wont be capable of reaching it

Road & everything else is 100%, so it could be bugged. For FH3 I had 62/63 Championships completed, was very frustrating.

It is very possible another expansion could happen so as Level 30 and higher is reached, personally I'm hoping for Hot Wheels 2.0. Oooooh people are going to loose their .... er marbles over that thought. :)
HSV
I just want one!
#29 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:35:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

This week's Weekly Forzathon Challenge is worth 15%.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! So I guess that would be about a 3.2% hit on the Festival Playlist if everything is proportionately weighted. I'm not 100% sure if that's how everything is tabulated, but it can't be much more than that I figure.

#30 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:46:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: seanbil Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know the percentage impact that this week's WEEKLY #FORZATHON CHALLENGE has on the Festival Playlist numbers? Having to spend 2.2M Credits for a 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is a bit much for my Drivatar's sanity at this time. It would've been nice if PG had the Veyron as an option in this week's Summer #Forzathon Shop so players had an additional way to acquire it for the Weekly Challenge, because it's. . . you know. . . SUPER EXPENSIVE!

Since my garage is relatively empty, I guess my Drivatar will have a fairly light schedule for the week. Though I suppose the house could use some organizing since it's packed to the ceiling with clothes. I mean. . . that's something, right? :/

The Bugatti Veyron can be auctioned for 1.2M Buyout price. When a list is long like the Bugatti list you can get a friend to sell you one for 1.2M. Only rare cars get snatched quickly, you will have about 3 minutes to grab the Bugatti which is ages.
#31 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 4:01:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

The Bugatti Veyron can be auctioned for 1.2M Buyout price. When a list is long like the Bugatti list you can get a friend to sell you one for 1.2M. Only rare cars get snatched quickly, you will have about 3 minutes to grab the Bugatti which is ages.

I've yet to try the Auction House but that's good to know. I think I'm going to pass on the Weekly Challenge only because the price to play is just too steep IMO. Anyway with my luck I'd probably win a Veyron in a Wheelspin right after buying one from the AH! 😂
#32 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 7:37:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VemmeKart99 Go to Quoted Post
That jump was hard.

I have a tune for TVR Speed 12 that did 998 feet. It’s called Swan Dive 998ft. Gamer tag is Vemmekart99 give it a try.

Thanks. Worked perfectly.
#33 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:50:25 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Help me pick a car for this Seasonal Event Through the years - '50s

Being relatively new to the game I'm still in my car collecting and discovering phase so any help for this particular event would be much appreciated :)

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 9:50:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:54:41 AM(UTC)
I used a Porsche 356A
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:16:02 AM(UTC)
I tuned the Ford Transit Mk I and it worked fine.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:58:12 AM(UTC)
Porsche 550A ...first race was the toughest. Be sure to get a tune.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:40:01 AM(UTC)
I used a Bel Air, and caned them into the dust. Had the game on Unbeatable in the first round by mistake... still won. Added an Elvis Presley design to it in my HUB as well. King Of Bel Air.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:41:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 8:51:09 AM(UTC)
I used a Bel Air, and caned them into the dust. Had the game on Unbeatable in the first round by mistake... still won. Added an Elvis Presley design to it in my HUB as well. King Of Bel Air.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Tried the Bel Air first, painted it babygirl pink for lolz and indeed, it beat everything easily! Good fun to drive too and it handles so well on dirt, little stiff in certain corners but hey, it's a big car.
#39 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 8:53:31 AM(UTC)
1956 Ford F-100 👌🏻
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 12:31:16 PM(UTC)
I used my Morris Minor, simply because racing it seemed so inappropriate. Other than a being a bit understeery, it was very capable of victory at D500.
#41 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 1:16:20 PM(UTC)
Anyone else's game crashing since the update? Just had my game throw me out of a ranked lobby to the Xbox main menu in the middle of a race! That's never happened before, in between load menus maybe but never while I'm driving down the road. Waiting to see how much of my rank will be robbed from this drama.

Yep got me for 25 points, wasn't even my fault. SMH

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 1:29:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 2:33:34 PM(UTC)
Anyone else's game crashing since the update? Just had my game throw me out of a ranked lobby to the Xbox main menu in the middle of a race! That's never happened before, in between load menus maybe but never while I'm driving down the road. Waiting to see how much of my rank will be robbed from this drama.

Me too. I haven't had any such issues in months. Now, since the update, it has crashed often to the main menu.. Lots of time wasted rebooting. And yes, I have done all the requisites: cold boot, etc, etc. Thankfully never in a race yet, but was in the middle of perfecting my path for the danger zone. It crashed 4 or 5 times in the period of a half hour.

Yours is the first mention of this, so I thought it was just me.. Sorry to hear you are being affected as well
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 2:51:32 PM(UTC)
Fortune Island and Lego Valley have different daily challenges than Great Britain, and travelling to or from Britain makes them available to do again. The festival playlist uses the ones in Britain, and even when they become marked incomplete after travelling, the playlist percentage still appears to track them as completed.
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:42:56 PM(UTC)
Anyone else's game crashing since the update? Just had my game throw me out of a ranked lobby to the Xbox main menu in the middle of a race! That's never happened before, in between load menus maybe but never while I'm driving down the road.

Yes, was during solo play while doing last chapter for Veyron. My buddy was also experiencing the same while doing the seasonal championships.
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#45 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 9:50:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Fortune Island and Lego Valley have different daily challenges than Great Britain, and travelling to or from Britain makes them available to do again. The festival playlist uses the ones in Britain, and even when they become marked incomplete after travelling, the playlist percentage still appears to track them as completed.

I saw this, too. Will probably require a support ticket.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:39:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post

This is why lately I have been doing the stuff in the expansions BEFORE doing the Forzathon.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 8:15:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFearChannel Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Help me pick a car for this Seasonal Event Through the years - '50s

Being relatively new to the game I'm still in my car collecting and discovering phase so any help for this particular event would be much appreciated :)

I did this on Pro with Porsche 356A but rally stage might be a challenge. Stock MG MGA should win all the races with ease. Stock Porsche 356A should work on Highly Skilled though.

Edit:

Did PR Jump with Bugatti Veyron SS upgraded to X-class. I used it to two other PR stunts too.

For those who aren't for a reason or another done this weeks Trial yet, C-class Miata can do it but I made a mistake for spending too much PI for handling, when routes need decent acceleration above 60 mph. Won the Trial though but I wasn't winning.

I really liked the this weeks '50s theme championship. I don't recall I have ever done these repeatedly for fun, but this one did. Good job!

Edited by user Sunday, August 4, 2019 8:21:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 9:50:33 AM(UTC)
All PR stunts for this week (including danger sign):

https://youtu.be/u0PcGUqGmL0

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#49 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 10:55:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
I saw this, too. Will probably require a support ticket.

I submitted one yesterday, just wanted to let people know here in case they did the daily on Thursday from an expansion and came back today to find they missed a challenge because the Thursday challenge had expired.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 1:32:32 PM(UTC)

It crashes on PC too. Totally locks comp up for 30 secs or more. Then when I relaunch it crashes again, then the next time it works just fine,...

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error