3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:31:59 PM(UTC)
can you repeat the same combo over and over, or you have to do specific combo's in order to earn the points? or you have to bank increasingly high XP from a chain?
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:42:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bradtho Go to Quoted Post
can you repeat the same combo over and over, or you have to do specific combo's in order to earn the points? or you have to bank increasingly high XP from a chain?

Yeah just alternate combos. So drift one way then drift the other and so on. Pretty easy. My highest combo was around 1,002,000 with the 6x multiplyer perk. Just go tge the airport in an awd car with 700hp +and smash stuff while drifting.

// Alpha Motorsports <--- Tuning Store | M N M Garage | Instagram: @romoto1 |
#28 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:08:35 AM(UTC)
Okay so a couple days ago I got to level 78.. at this point you have unlocked all the perks and what did I notice when racing at this level? Well the skill driving no longer goes towards leveling up.. meaning there is no xp gain from skill driving anymore D: this must be a mistake because there a perk near the top right corner of the perk board that says "you earn an extra 25% xp from banked skills in freeroam" well I am not getting xp at all from skills anymore.. and that really saddens me.. I am currently level 103 and all those levels gained post level 78 were gained from events solely.. i'd like to see this fixed as its kinda taken away from the need to do skill driving at all and I miss getting those wheel spins just from driving like a crazy person
#29 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2014 6:32:18 PM(UTC)
To me I feel that the perk system in general could and should have been a lot better. It seems rather rushed and poorly thought out. I'm only level 51 and only need 33 perk points to unlock the rest of my board. That's a whole lot of gameplay left with a good chuck of game progression halted once I cap perks. What they should have done rather than have a single one time buy, each perk should have had multiple levels. Also perks like Paparazzi shouldn't even exist since at some point it ceases to function.

Using the Discount Parts Perk as an example. Lets say it has 5 levels(not all perks need to have 5, some could only have 2 or 3). Since it would require a significant point investment to unlock 5/5 it would be warranted to increase the strength of the perk. In this example each level would award 5% so at level 2/5 you would have 10% discount up to 5/5 having a 25% on parts. It wouldn't be difficult to balance since you could always limit perks that would be in danger of becoming too powerful to a 2/2 or 3/3 levels.

I tend to also see where a lot of the complaints about the Wheelspin Perk come from. You look at any game that uses a RNG system for awards and it's full of complaints about it. At first I thought maybe the perk simply removing the lower end rewards would suffice however to be a bit more fun I think it should be reworked all together. Rather than boosting the existing spin awards or removing the lower end spins why not give it a chance for it to either grant a re-spin or an grant an additional spin? So if it was a re-spin you could do a 5/5 where each level unlocked a 10% chance to re-spin with a total of a 50% to have the option to re-spin. Now if they went with a more rewarding additional spin added to your first it would have to be a much lower % to keep it balanced like say a 2% chance every level for a total of a 10% chance to have an additional spin with 5 levels of the perk unlocked.

Just my .02
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:49:24 AM(UTC)
I have gotten all 25 perks unlocked and my progress stats say i have 65/65 skill points. But yet my achievement progress says 96% (63 out of 65). So what can i do to get this fix, besides redoing my game?????
#31 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:27:41 AM(UTC)
The following combos are missing from that list:

Wrecking Ball
Hard Charger
Threading the Needle - roughly simultaneous near misses on left and right

I'm not sure what triggers the other combos, though I'm pretty sure Crash Landing is air followed by wreckage and Sideswipe is wreckage during a drift.
#32 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:43:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrmRpr69 Go to Quoted Post
I have gotten all 25 perks unlocked and my progress stats say i have 65/65 skill points. But yet my achievement progress says 96% (63 out of 65). So what can i do to get this fix, besides redoing my game?????

Scary stuff... I had to take 102 Photos for my 100 Photo Achievement. I hope this gets fixed as of course you can't more than max out your Perks and Skill Points...
#33 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:46:52 AM(UTC)
This popped up for me after getting that 65th skill point, yet I hadn't redeemed the last perk. It did take a few minutes before it popped up. How long ago did you get it? I would consider resetting the Xbox and firing it up again.
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:01:52 PM(UTC)
How can it be that over 100 miles an hour, even the tiniest jump is considered Ultimate Air, yet you can do all sorts of magic on two wheels across half the entire map and the game looks at you and goes, "meh, Two Wheels, I guess...."

What are the requirements for Ultimate Two Wheels, is what I'm essentially asking.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:06:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:06:22 AM(UTC)
Fast travel perk - I unlocked this and it seems to still ask for 10k to use fast travel. Is it broken?

[Mod Edit - thread merged. Please remember to use Search before creating new threads. - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:08:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:09:52 AM(UTC)
It still costs you to travel, only you can fast travel anywhere on the map with it , hit more fast travel boards to reduce the cost
Girl racers rule
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:10:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D N Team Go to Quoted Post
I unlocked this and it seems to still ask for 10k to use fast travel. Is it broken?

You still need to smash all 50 FT boards for it to become free.
#38 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 6:22:24 AM(UTC)
Fast travel perk - This perk does not seem to work. Fast travel still costs 10k. Is it broken?

Edited by user Sunday, October 12, 2014 8:42:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 6:25:45 AM(UTC)
Hi it doesn't make fast travel free but it makes it so you can fast travel at any point of the map I.e not at a horizon festival or race but just in the middle of any road. To get fast travel you need to get all the discount boards
#40 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 5:11:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrmRpr69 Go to Quoted Post

I've been having a similar issue. I got all 25 perks seven days ago. But my progress still shows only 24/25 perks in the game and on the FOrza Rewards site. EVen though in the perks section it shows I have 25 out of 25 perks. But I did get the achievement for 65 skill points. But I can't get the reward points since it's stuck at 24 out of 25 perks even though I have all 25 perks.

#41 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 7:15:11 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know what all the combos are or if there's a list of them somewhere? These are the ones I've discovered so far, I'm not certain how to activate them all:

Threading the Needle
- roughly simultaneous near misses on both sides of car

Lucky Escape

Airborne Pass
- pass rival in the air

Crash Landing
- wreckage after air

Wrecking Ball

Sideswipe
- drift into wreckage

Trashman
- wreck a trash bin?

Showoff

Hard Charger
- full throttle from standing start for 20 seconds?

Daredevil
- three near misses in quick succession?

Kangaroo
- air followed by air?

Landscaping
- wreck flora?

Great Skill Chain

Triple Pass
- pass three cars in a short time

Slingshot
- draft and pass

Open Road
- wreck traffic cones?

Edited by user Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:31:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:11:45 AM(UTC)
I think Wrecking Ball is triggered by getting a certain number of Wreckage skills in a short time period.
Daredevil seeems to be three Near Misses in quick succession.
I think Hard Charger is full trottle from a standing start for 20 seconds or so.

One I've seen a couple of times without knowing why is something like "Open Road" - really not sure what it is, but whatever it is, I evidently don't do it very often!
#43 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:14:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
I think Wrecking Ball is triggered by getting a certain number of Wreckage skills in a short time period.
I think Hard Charger is full trottle from a standing start for 20 seconds or so.

One I've seen a couple of times without knowing why is something like "Open Road" - really not sure what it is, but whatever it is, I evidently don't do it very often!

Now I'm thinking about it, I wonder if Open Road is demolishing traffic cones... time to go for a quick test!
#44 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:19:39 AM(UTC)
A few others that spring to mind:

Triple Pass - self explanatory
Slingshot - draft & then pass
Clean Racing (great\awesome\ultimate) - don't hit anything!
Speed (great\awesome\ultimate) - maintain a certain speed - I think maybe 150/175/200?
#45 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:34:27 AM(UTC)
Cool, I've updated the list with the new combos. I don't consider Clean Racing a combo because it's displayed in an orange box rather than a magenta one.
#46 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:41:46 AM(UTC)
Ebisu Style is back in the game. I think it's a Drift (I think Great Drift or above) and an air skill (I also think Great Air or above) in rapid succession. The clip is in my Game DVR, once I figure out how Upload Studio works, I'll probably upload it.
One of "The 50"
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:05:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post

Correct on Daredevil, it's the same as it was in FH1, three near misses in a row during the same skill chain.

Hard Charger is a burnout to start, then getting a speed skill within 30 seconds.
#48 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:44:38 AM(UTC)
A Drift Tap is a drift plus brief contact with a barrier like a wall or railing.
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:14:49 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]
Sincere apologies, if someone posted this, my search of the keywords in the forums ‘Ultimate Passes’ did not really give me what I am looking for.
Does anyone know how ‘Ultimate Passes’ are calculated for FH2 F&F?

I, like a lot of folks are grinding for ‘Reward Points’ to get to Tier 8 (whatever the point requirements may be) and I am stuck on ‘Ultimate Passes’ and how to get them. Is this something that is ‘in a race setting’ only? I have been back and forth on the freeway in free roam several times, flying past people at high speed, and the in game progress dash board, has not moved beyond the 3 ‘Ultimate Passes’ I have already. Just wondering if I am missing the obvious? I am really racking up the ‘Near Misses’ points! But that is about it!

Similar subject, ‘Miles Driven’ – are they calculated for ‘In a race only’? I seem to be stuck in FH, I have done all the events and street races, so have been grinding on the 1000 Club Challenges, driving a lot of free roam, but my ‘Miles Driven’ on the Rewards Dash, is not going up.

Thanks if any of the vets here have any insight!

Edited by user Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:56:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:23:40 AM(UTC)
You can only get Ultimate Passes during races, by racing past someone quickly and closely

If you do that in free roam all you'll get are Near Misses

🇨🇦
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error