14 Pages<<121314Prev
#326 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 4:05:19 AM(UTC)
That's how they keep some people playing, not much else to it.

It's been argued on here many times but it's as simple as the above, whether that be through doing the task in the week it's first available, coming back the next time it's a reward or amassing the credits required to purchase it in the AH.

If they just wanted everyone to obtain and experience it in their own time they'd have put them in the autoshow like with the Supra.
#327 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 6:30:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MiyaEevee Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I don't know why people care about having their name on a CG car.

Even if I don't, the stupid AE86 mostly cost 20 million, not mentioned the others not available on the auction house.

You could try selling cars to a friend for 20 million to get the money.
#328 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 6:45:49 AM(UTC)
20m? had 2 in last weeks s28/s29 and one sold in ah for 620k
 1 user liked this post.
#329 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 7:56:17 AM(UTC)
I’d just have a process whereby any exclusive car not directly linked to an achievement was released to the Autoshow after 6 months of its initial release. That would mean that probably 3/4ths of the current exclusives would be easily available to new players but there would still be a fairly sizeable pool of exclusives to rotate as weekly prizes.

That said, it’s not that hard to earn credits at the game nor is it that difficult to obtain most cars - only a few of the 123 cars mentioned will be genuinely difficult to obtain. I started a second account about 4-6 weeks ago and I’ve been able to obtain pretty much every car I want without too much trouble - the AE86, for example, was a forzashop car last week for 650 forzathon points I think.

#330 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 9:42:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I’d just have a process whereby any exclusive car not directly linked to an achievement was released to the Autoshow after 6 months of its initial release. That would mean that probably 3/4ths of the current exclusives would be easily available to new players but there would still be a fairly sizeable pool of exclusives to rotate as weekly prizes.

That said, it’s not that hard to earn credits at the game nor is it that difficult to obtain most cars - only a few of the 123 cars mentioned will be genuinely difficult to obtain. I started a second account about 4-6 weeks ago and I’ve been able to obtain pretty much every car I want without too much trouble - the AE86, for example, was a forzashop car last week for 650 forzathon points I think.

When I first started the game it was fun to buy, and sell in the Auction, and you need rare cars to make that part of the game work. I eventually got to 999999999 credits, and stopped.
#331 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 12:49:30 PM(UTC)
Yes, which was also helped by the fact that the buyout when someone listed a car used to be automatically set at the minimum, rather than the maximum. I purchased and sold a lot of Apollos!
14 Pages<<121314Prev

Notification

Icon
Error