5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 2:12:32 AM(UTC)
2000FP for a rare car.... these guys going totally mental with this one lol....

1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 2:27:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HardB4SSJunkiE Go to Quoted Post
2000FP for a rare car.... these guys going totally mental with this one lol....

yes well it is extremely rare
you could always buy it in the auction house for 20 million credits if you prefer
#53 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 5:15:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thecargeek09 Go to Quoted Post
I’m thinking about doing the Mud Bath Spring Trial to get the Deberti Design Jeep Wrangler, but I just don’t know what car to use!

Now, the rules say all cars to be used in this Trial must be in B class and from the Off-road division, so I wanted to know what are your best recommendations for this Trial. If you guys could help me out on what car to use, that would be greatly appreciated. 👍

I have done the Trial multiple times now, because I really enjoyed the races in B. Won all three times, only get the Jeep once though.

Try the 2017 F150 w/the first engine swap option then build/tune from there. Or check out my tune CC / Dirt Winner for the 2017 F150 Raptor. You’ll own the Trial and as a result, the Jeep.

Whirled Peas
 4 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 5:44:25 AM(UTC)
S2 are quite possibly the least enjoyable class to drive in the game, and are really only useful for fast grinding on Falcon Loop. Why are two thirds of the events focused on this class?
 4 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:06:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
S2 are quite possibly the least enjoyable class to drive in the game, and are really only useful for fast grinding on Falcon Loop. Why are two thirds of the events focused on this class?

Especially in the wet

With the heavy lean to S2 and the Trials this week, it really looks like someone at PG said "let's just see how much hate we can generate this week"

Edited by user Friday, July 26, 2019 6:07:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:13:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thecargeek09 Go to Quoted Post
I’m thinking about doing the Mud Bath Spring Trial to get the Deberti Design Jeep Wrangler, but I just don’t know what car to use!

Now, the rules say all cars to be used in this Trial must be in B class and from the Off-road division, so I wanted to know what are your best recommendations for this Trial. If you guys could help me out on what car to use, that would be greatly appreciated. 👍

I used the Ford F150 Raptor at the top of the B class and had no problems getting in front of the AI. But it also depends on your team as well. It took me 3 times doing the trial before I found a team good enough to finally win the trial. So keep that in mind as well. Hope this helps.
#57 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:16:45 AM(UTC)
2000 FP for the Apollo? I've got a lot of grinding to do.
#58 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:31:05 AM(UTC)
It was hard this week, but not too hard. the worst thing was the prizes that I had to delete from my garage. What's the point of winning prizes that you have to delete?
 3 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:35:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

So you expected hard to get cars to be cheap lol
Maybe you can get one in the auction house
They are only 20 million credits there

Forza defender No. 1 is fine with 2000 FP for a rare car, how surprising. LoL XD

Are they going crazy or what? 2000 FP for the Apollo is way too much. Even if I'm sitting on 20k+ points, for such high prices they can keep their rare stuff.
#60 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:08:14 AM(UTC)
Used a maxed B700 Merc X-Class. It doesnt have crazy power whether in A or B class but that thing handles like a dream.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#61 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:19:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zacabeb Go to Quoted Post
I switched the graphics to Quality Mode, and now it's tallying the distance. Weird, but I remembered someone mentioning this working in the past.

It could also be something else that kept it from working.

So I have pretty much tried everything to get this thing to tally, but nothing. (Xbox One X)

I was originally in Quality Mode... nothing.
Switched to Performance... nothing.
Switched back to Quality... nothing.
Drove in a race, nothing.
Cruised around, nothing.
Drove off-road, nothing.
Drove on Fortune Island, nothing.
RE-tuned the car, nothing.
Painted the car (I was desperate), nothing.
I even switch to my second Xbox One X and repeated the steps above... nothing.

I'm desperate, any suggestions?

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:21:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zacabeb Go to Quoted Post
I switched the graphics to Quality Mode, and now it's tallying the distance. Weird, but I remembered someone mentioning this working in the past.

It could also be something else that kept it from working.

So I have pretty much tried everything to get this thing to tally, but nothing. (Xbox One X)

I was originally in Quality Mode... nothing.
Switched to Performance... nothing.
Switched back to Quality... nothing.
Drove in a race, nothing.
Cruised around, nothing.
Drove off-road, nothing.
Drove on Fortune Island, nothing.
RE-tuned the car, nothing.
Painted the car (I was desperate), nothing.
I even switch to my second Xbox One X and repeated the steps above... nothing.

I'm desperate, any suggestions?

You are using the right car, right?
#63 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:23:14 AM(UTC)
I've been sitting on 4000 FP for a few weeks now and finally have something to spend them on. I actually got the McLaren last week, even though it was an autoshow car that I could have easily gotten with CR, just because I had a backlog of FP, and I might as well spend them when I have the chance so they don't hike the prices again. And since I skipped the Trial the week that the Apollo was up, because it was S2 street races in the rain, I can deal with a 2000 FP price for a super rare car that I don't already have.

But yeah. It's a little steep. I hope this isn't some kind of new normal.
#64 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:23:38 AM(UTC)
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II

It's what I used for the first 3 challenges... does it change on the last one????
#65 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

For the MR event, I just tried it with an F50 tuned to 901 PI to see what happened. It pitted me against drivatars that were almost entirely S1 class.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:29:24 AM(UTC)
impossible trial, strugling to drive, don't use stock car, same crying everytime

let's see what a PI 603 truck can do

bye!

1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:34:44 AM(UTC)
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II

It's what I used for the first 3 challenges... does it change on the last one????

Just making sure. I don't know what to ell you then. It always just works for me, no matter if Onex or PC.
#68 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 9:03:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Just making sure. I don't know what to ell you then. It always just works for me, no matter if Onex or PC.

Do you always use quality mode on the One X? I normally use performance mode, and it didn't record any distance travelled. Switched to quality mode and it worked fine.
#69 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 9:27:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Do you always use quality mode on the One X? I normally use performance mode, and it didn't record any distance travelled. Switched to quality mode and it worked fine.

Always use Quality Mode and never had this problem before... Can't figure out what the issue is. Thought maybe it was my machine, but then I tried the second one and it did the same... or should I say, didn't do anything.

I've been using the 190E in Class A and C, have you guys used other classes when it worked?

#70 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 9:39:45 AM(UTC)
I've been using the 190E in Class A and C, have you guys used other classes when it worked?

I just fully upgraded it straight away to get the chores done in the least time, think it was about 915 PI.
#71 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 9:41:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
I've been sitting on 4000 FP for a few weeks now and finally have something to spend them on. I actually got the McLaren last week, even though it was an autoshow car that I could have easily gotten with CR, just because I had a backlog of FP, and I might as well spend them when I have the chance so they don't hike the prices again. And since I skipped the Trial the week that the Apollo was up, because it was S2 street races in the rain, I can deal with a 2000 FP price for a super rare car that I don't already have.

Although it's still easier to buy one in the Auction than use a few months FP.
#72 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 10:15:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

Although it's still easier to buy one in the Auction than use a few months FP.

True, but for some reason I decided to prioritize first hand ownership when possible, just to make things harder on myself.
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 10:43:02 AM(UTC)
should be more high price Forza shop prizes
been siting on near 4 thousand Forza points for months with nothing to spend them on
about time started rewarding long term players finally have a reason to do hourly's again.

Edited by user Friday, July 26, 2019 10:43:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 10:48:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
been siting on near 4 thousand Forza points for months with nothing to spend them on
about time started rewarding long term players finally have a reason to do hourly's again.

No, there should be 6 cars for 600 worth buying.
#75 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 10:58:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post

No, there should be 6 cars for 600 worth buying.

Hmm... yeah. more than just two per week. More likely to have something I don't already have. That might work.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error