This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 3:47:37 AM(UTC)
Why do I have to turn on streamer mode everytime i turn on the game? Can someone ask the DEVS if they can change this option to save when we turn off the game? I cant seem to figure out why I have to do it everytime.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 12/29/2046 3:18:28 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:20:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PORKSALOT4L Go to Quoted Post
Why do I have to turn on streamer mode everytime i turn on the game? Can someone ask the DEVS if they can change this option to save when we turn off the game? I cant seem to figure out why I have to do it everytime.

+1
DISCLAIMER: i have Asperger's Syndrome, if you are offended by anything i write, I am sorry, Thank you :-)
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:24:56 AM(UTC)
There seriously needs to be an Always On option so we don't have to manually re-enable it each time we start the game.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 6:01:23 AM(UTC)
Have the devs ever answered why it is not an always on option?
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 7:52:27 AM(UTC)
Have the devs ever answered why it is not an always on option?

Maybe they got paid money by the music creators to make it revert to playing their music?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 12/29/2046 3:18:28 AM(UTC)
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 7:40:23 AM(UTC)
Ticket created June 29, 2019 09:29:
I do quite a bit of recording for youtube, to help people out, and i HATE the music in FH4, now why is it that every time i start the game, i have to enable 'streamer mode' the game keeps forgetting it.
if this is a feature, its the worst feature EVER.
(Video link removed)

Support reply 17 hours ago(roughly a month to reply):
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time out today to report this issue in! It's definitely troubling to hear that happen in the game and we want to make Forza the best racing game possible for fans and players like yourself.

We are currently investigating this issue and I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation. We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

Thank you for taking the time to write in on this!

(Signed name removed)
-------TICKET CLOSED-----------------

The video is unlisted on youtube, and has had 0 views.
Copy/paste reply.
Also "It's definitely troubling to hear that happen in the game" seems a bit over the top TBH.
i kinda get the feeling that this guy didnt read anything, or even watch the video.
Now i am left to wonder, did this guy actually boot it up the food chain, or just close the ticket and move on.
My money is on the latter.

Words cannot express how valued i feel as a customer.
DISCLAIMER: i have Asperger's Syndrome, if you are offended by anything i write, I am sorry, Thank you :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 10:17:35 AM(UTC)
I nickname it: 'Screamer Mode', until the fix comes.

Edited by user Saturday, July 27, 2019 10:19:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 5:08:10 AM(UTC)
This should be a easy fix if the DEVS want to fix it
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:45:01 AM(UTC)
I tried to ask at th live stream but they did not see the question or did not want to answer. Does anyone know a DEV they can relay this to?
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
honestly experimenting the same damned issue of starting the game, going to online and then damned I forgot to put the streamer mode ... and once you are in a race, too late, you voluntary fail a race and go in the options or enjoy the damned music ...
On the other hand I would be as surprised they would fix this than I would be they fix the damned winter tyres tag, the display of tunes list, the wheel spin missing duplicate skipper etc . They release new things but they don't finish half baked features.
Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:57:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: waznewz Go to Quoted Post
I do quite a bit of recording for youtube, to help people out, and i HATE the music in FH4, now why is it that every time i start the game, i have to enable 'streamer mode' the game keeps forgetting it.
(Video link removed)

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time out today to report this issue in! It's definitely troubling to hear that happen in the game and we want to make Forza the best racing game possible for fans and players like yourself.

We are currently investigating this issue and I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation. We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

(Signed name removed)

Copy/paste reply.
Also "It's definitely troubling to hear that happen in the game" seems a bit over the top TBH.
i kinda get the feeling that this guy didnt read anything, or even watch the video.
Now i am left to wonder, did this guy actually boot it up the food chain, or just close the ticket and move on.

I got the same exact reply when I sent a ticket about the MB 6X6 using the incorrect sound. And then they closed the ticket. When I got an email asking if I was happy with the support I said I was dissatisfied.

Regarding streamer mode, I think this is the only game I've ever played where I have to have a routine every time I open the game. First, make sure to mute my sound so I don't go deaf from the overly loud loading screens, then go into settings and turn on streamer mode.

And on that subject, this is the ONLY GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED that constantly resets my video settings. Why the hell is that a thing? I had to take a picture of my damn settings and keep it on my phone so I can make sure everything is correct all the time.
#12 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:04:17 AM(UTC)
You would think that the devs would want to fix this. Unless they are not allowed to because of a legal reason.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:32:01 AM(UTC)
Was there any news on this?
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:30:03 AM(UTC)
I watched a youtube video about this and they said that the Devs have a deal with the music creators. So it is in the contract that they are not allowed to default to streamer mode. That is upsetting
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:22:09 PM(UTC)
I watched a youtube video about this and they said that the Devs have a deal with the music creators. So it is in the contract that they are not allowed to default to streamer mode. That is upsetting

Was that official stream?
#16 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 2:25:42 AM(UTC)
yeah i think it was!
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 7:28:17 AM(UTC)
yeah i think it was!

Okay, it would have been even better if you could tell date of the stream but thanks.
#18 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 5:14:31 AM(UTC)
I cant remember
 3 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:44:35 AM(UTC)
Marking a ticket as SOLVED just because they don't require more information is straight up cheating the ticket system. Sounds to me like support staff are gaming the ticket statistics to impress corporate management.

In this particular situation I believe the streamer mode is working as deliberately designed. It's not a bug. The devs intend that the user must activate streamer mode every time they start the game. Same as that the audio sliders only go down to 1 (not zero). They want to force the music upon you. I'm sure that the streamer mode option was only created because they could make it temporary (while saving the audio sliders positions) . Otherwise they would have just let us turn the music audio slider to zero. It's pretty clear the devs discussed and then designed the audio system deliberately to make us listen to the music. Look at the way the radio works. You can turn it to off, but start a story mode, and it is automatically put on a specific playlist, you need need to wait until the game gives you control of the radio to turn it off again. I'm going to guess that it's a design choice to please the publishing houses of the musical talent.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:06:51 AM(UTC)
I think you are 100% right on this. It sucks but I also believe streamer mode was intended to stay off until you turn it on. Most likely to please the music artists. I just find it to be annoying to have to change it every time.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:44:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: waznewz Go to Quoted Post
(Video link removed)

Hello,

(Signed name removed)

Copy/paste reply.

Streamer mode is the game music though isn't it? Mine is! The difference is that the DJ's turned off.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 11:09:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=waznewz;1115790]Streamer mode is the game music though isn't it? Mine is! The difference is that the DJ's turned off.

I guess that there is only one (special?) radio station in streamer mode.
#23 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 3:14:51 AM(UTC)
I found a fix that works for me. I have my spotify set up with my xbox so now i play music while playing the game. It works really well.
#24 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:20:35 AM(UTC)
I found a fix that works for me. I have my spotify set up with my xbox so now i play music while playing the game. It works really well.

Doing that doesn't put the game into streamer mode. You end up with spotify and in-game music playing at the same time.

#25 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 2:32:13 AM(UTC)
yah i know . it still sounds better then the garbage music they force on us.

Notification

Icon
Error