This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:33:16 AM(UTC)
Hey

Im looking for a German Team to grind for the grandmaster rank in the Team Playlist, im Rank 8 in Solo Adventures but im looking for a Team because its pretty boring to grind alone.
I won countless times against grandmaster and with a little practice my Pace should be an issue, im in the Top 20 in the World in most of the unglitched Rival Races, i own every car, i grinded legit to Prestige 5 and i make my own tunes and i would say they are pretty good.
I would like to stream the Ranked races if there is no problem with any teammate with that.
Every evening would be fine for me and would be good to reach that goal as fast as possible.

you can add me on Discord ( Aerotex | Lars#9988 ) or in Xbox Live ( Twitch Aerotex )

it would be nice to find a good team and thank you for your time ^^
#2 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 3:59:03 AM(UTC)
Edit: We opened a new Team, if you are active every evening for the next week(s), have Discord or TS³ and a Headset, have the potential to get to Grandmaster and you have to speak german because not everyone of us can speak english, add me at the following platforms.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aerotex/
Discord: Aerotex | Lars#9988
Xbox Live: Twitch Aerotex

Notification

Icon
Error