This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 11:23:02 PM(UTC)
Just sharing in case I missed something but honestly not worth even logging a ticket.

For now like a week or so, I have a "1" displayed on playlist menu, anything like entering it, switching to playlist history, restarting the game, restarting the 1x is not solving. I assume I simply missed to go to playlist on a previous season after having complete some challenge with the result of locking the award. Again, just posting in case I missed an obvious thing there.

Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:48:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Just sharing in case I missed something but honestly not worth even logging a ticket.

For now like a week or so, I have a "1" displayed on playlist menu, anything like entering it, switching to playlist history, restarting the game, restarting the 1x is not solving. I assume I simply missed to go to playlist on a previous season after having complete some challenge with the result of locking the award. Again, just posting in case I missed an obvious thing there.

Was because of the alien morphsuit or whatever it was called that was 50% for last weeks playlist
Because you and i and heaps of others already had it and you cant have 2 of them its stuck showing that 1
Doesnt affect anything else..its just annoying

Was brought up several times last week when it began
Just ignore it..not likely to change since it doesnt affect anything

Another thread here
https://forums.forzamoto...ir-Horizon-Playlist.aspx

Edited by user Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:18:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error