This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 5:34:00 AM(UTC)
Do anyone have the same issue? I bought Forza H 4 yesterday, installed it today, and since, it only runs on my CPU. I tried disabling dedicated graphics (but I didn't find any in my Bios), I tried (via nvidia manager) to bind fh4 with settings, but I can't, for some reason, do it,... I'm out of idea, and I can't play the game on CPU alone, it looks like a game from 2005, help!!

Desktop:
i7 4770K (HD GRAPHICS 4600 integrated, this is the one that the game uses, I believe)
GTX 1050 TI
16GB RAM

Edited by user Monday, July 15, 2019 11:20:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 6:18:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nfectnfinite Go to Quoted Post
Do anyone have the same issue? I bought Forza H 4 yesterday, installed it today, and since, it only runs on my CPU. I tried disabling dedicated graphics (but I didn't find any in my Bios), I tried (via nvidia manager) to bind fh4 with settings, but I can't, for some reason, do it,... I'm out of idea, and I can't play the game on CPU alone, it looks like a game from 2005, help!!

Desktop:
i7 4770K (HD GRAPHICS 4600 integrated, this is the one that the game uses, I believe)
GTX 1050 TI
16GB RAM

What motherboard do you have? Your bios should allow you to select which graphics adapter to use, there's generally auto/CPU(integrated)/PCIe.

Typically auto is fine, but you might select PCIe to force use of GTX 1050ti.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:35:37 AM(UTC)
You need to switch to the GTX 1050 to get it to use it, otherwise it will use the integrated one!
Look in your bios for ANY settings that mention graphics and change them to discrete or PCI-E or similar. Do not leave it on default otherwise this will happen!

Notification

Icon
Error