This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 10:12:42 PM(UTC)
I have noticed that there are two brick challenges in Lego valley one says "complete all standard races in Lego valley" the other says "win all standard races in Lego valley", when either pinned it says I have 29 out of 30, yet all the races show as having been won/completed on the map. so my question is how do I get 30 out of 30?

Edited by user Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:36:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#SORRY SIGNATURE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!#
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:02:08 AM(UTC)
The last one is the Speed Champion race, the very final challenge.
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:53:17 AM(UTC)
I have done the Lego F40 one and the Lego Senna one is there another one?
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:55:25 AM(UTC)
Isnt it lego goliath
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 1:12:59 AM(UTC)
I'm sure I had to change a seasonal championship race that I'd completed into a standard race. The brick challenge should point you to the one you still need to change.

Edited by user Saturday, July 13, 2019 1:16:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:24:46 AM(UTC)
Quote:

Yeah, it's two laps of Lego Goliath, called Lego Speed Champions or something like that.
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 8:44:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

Yeah, it's two laps of Lego Goliath, called Lego Speed Champions or something like that.

Its not showing on my map, do you have to be a certain level to unlock it, what category is it Road, Dirt or Cross-country?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:02:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: davejc64 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

Its not showing on my map, do you have to be a certain level to unlock it, what category is it Road, Dirt or Cross-country?

Speed Champions is a Road series race. If I recall correctly, you have to complete every other brick challenge to unlock it. It'll show up as an unlockable like the Master Builder objects.
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 10:33:21 PM(UTC)
Ok thanks for the replies everybody.

I can confirm that the Goliath Lego Speed Champions race unlocks after you complete the collect all the bricks for the Lego Biplane for the Master Builder house.
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:17:23 PM(UTC)
As it was already mentioned, the Lego Speed Championship unlocks after the other 270 or so bricks are unlocked. The entire thing can be completed in around 13 hours of game play, literally. A good 1/2 of the bricks will be unlocked just by racing, driving around, and doing some of the challenges. Some are actually very, very "Slam my head against a wall filled with nails" like challenge (break 100 tables for instance). The Goliath unlocks before the Speed Championship and is slightly different than the Goliath race. The easiest way I found doing the Lego bricks is just pick one section of it at a time. Start by driving around unlocking all the roads, doesn't take too long, and then either do the races, the skills, or whatever.
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:34:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Senistr Go to Quoted Post
As it was already mentioned, the Lego Speed Championship unlocks after the other 270 or so bricks are unlocked. The entire thing can be completed in around 13 hours of game play, literally. A good 1/2 of the bricks will be unlocked just by racing, driving around, and doing some of the challenges. Some are actually very, very "Slam my head against a wall filled with nails" like challenge (break 100 tables for instance). The Goliath unlocks before the Speed Championship and is slightly different than the Goliath race. The easiest way I found doing the Lego bricks is just pick one section of it at a time. Start by driving around unlocking all the roads, doesn't take too long, and then either do the races, the skills, or whatever.

You are a bit late I had already discovered how to unlock it and posted that I had before you posted, do keep up! LOL!

Notification

Icon
Error