This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:34:27 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

So I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC without any issues until the Lego DLC released. After installing the Lego DLC and progressing quite a lot, I decided to head back to the mainland to do some of the weekly challenges. Back on the mainland, I can choose my car, leave the garage and play for roughly 10 seconds before the game crashes to desktop with no warning or message. This happened constantly. I tried disconnecting from the internet and playing and the crashing stopped. So I played for a few days offline only without issues. I even updated the game and played some of the Top Gear challenges offline only. I went back to Lego Valley and finished constructing the master builder house except for the biplane.

Last week,however, the game is crashing after about 10 seconds after I leave the garage in Lego Valley and the mainland even offline. The game is impossible to play now. I tried many of the fixes i found online, updated windows, updated my AMD drivers to the latest, turned down the graphics from ULTRA to VERY LOW and I even reset the game multiple times. Yesterday out of desperation, I reset the game while the PC is not connected to the net and tried to start a new game. My save is still on the cloud hopefully but I assumed my save file is corrupted maybe. Starting a new game, the game crashes after the loading screen and controller mapping screen.

The game is honestly unplayable and I feel so ripped off since I bought the standard game soon after release and later bought the Ultimate addons bundle too. I used to run the game on ULTRA at 60fps without issue.

Anyone else having this issue?

Notification

Icon
Error