This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:30:35 PM(UTC)
Completing the Lego Brick Challenges is currently impossible due to total lack of rain. I've seen 3 or 4 less than 30 second spats of rain over the course of the past 6 days including one today after the season changed over to Fall/Autumn. Used to be nothing but rain during everything but Summer previously, but now it has gone to the other extreme.

Making the alien plant collectibles dependent on only being visible in the rain was a HORRIBLE design decision in the first place because of the complete lack of control the player has over their ability to complete it, but then changing the weather system to make rain basically a non occurrence? That just adds insult to injury.

After taking a couple months away from the game, and coming back to find just as many, if not more, bugs and broken behavior as when I left is ridiculous and a reminder of why I left it in the first place. You would think 9 months on, they'd at least get the game to "fully playable". Be nice if that had been the case.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:33:16 PM(UTC)
I like the design where some are collectable in the rain or dark. It gives you something to do in weather conditions that aren't as favourable for racing. I don't do cockpit view so I don't really notice the rain apart from handling. Luckily I had the treasure map so even when it was "spitting" rain the collectables started appearing.

Notification

Icon
Error