This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:57:32 AM(UTC)
Hello All,

Can you help me to find a solution :

I am playing FH4 on PC.

Since the update introducing the LEGO DLC , I am in trouble to launch Co op events.

At the first attempt I have a message saying that the launch failed.
If I try again, nothing happens : I choose my car, and then come back in free driving.
if I persist trying , I have a bug : I come back with the car on the road . I can use the throttle , and go into the revs , but the car acts like the clutch is broken...

And I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to kill the task.

If I dont do a WSRESET, the issue occurs again and again .

But despite doing a cache reset , the problem occurs few days later .

how to solve it ???

Many thanks
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:09:34 AM(UTC)
They are aware of the issue. A workaround that me and my friends are doing is, when setting up the event, open it up to everyone. When the leader inevitably gets kicked, they can rejoin by opening up the session events menu once the event pops up (usually mapped to left bumper). From there on the event will continue as if the leader was never kicked. Sometimes the leader won't see any of the visual indications that they are in the group (Waiting for players, allocating servers, launching event, etc) but they will always be pulled in.

DO NOT start another event by driving up to the same race (or any other race) and trying to rejoin that way. Creating a second event while the other still exists will bug out your game and can only be solved with a reset. DO NOT tell your friends to leave the event to try and start a new one. Events stay until the leader cancels them, and since the leader got kicked, the event persists, again leaving you vulnerable to the bug.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:38:08 AM(UTC)
There are a whole bunch of us with a similar issue in this thread:

https://forums.forzamoto...s-since-LEGO-update.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:38:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error