This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 5:28:12 PM(UTC)
Hey I really enjoy drifting but I am too anxious to make friends as I hate my voice alot, is there anyone who would want to drift together and maybe tandem? I am not amazing but I can Drift ok and know some battle routes ^_^

Thanks for reading <33
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:38:15 AM(UTC)
guess not :(
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 12:33:56 PM(UTC)
No need to bring your personal prefence here nobody asked , keep that stuff away kids plays this game
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 1:38:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nolimitran Go to Quoted Post
No need to bring your personal prefence here nobody asked , keep that stuff away kids plays this game

They didnt need to bring their personal life into this, sure. They probably chose to be open about it so not to incur the wrath of people who feel wronged when the topic comes up in private at a later date. Voice is a big issues for a lot of transgender people, more so on the MtF side of the fence. On the other side of things however, you also dont need to show your open bigotry either. Show a little compassion, get educated on the issues, or just ignore them.

Notification

Icon
Error