This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:15:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
Why do PG insist on making us do these miles challange, when they never work. I'm getting sick of it.

Hi Baz828,

I get this problem all the time. Pretty much can't do anything unless the car can do 400 klm/h and above.

I have a tune for the Noble. It's X class and does 429klm. Just search my gametag in tunes and download it, it's called 429 klm.

Next you want to start at the beginning of the Motorway at the tunnels side. Once you get halfway through the 2nd tunnel you should be hitting 400 klm/h.

You will know when you have to turn around and do it all over again when the speed drops below 400. Takes about 12 runs to complete it.

Hope that helps you.
#52 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 3:38:02 AM(UTC)
had this issue in Spring and Summer.

I have a VEGA 56 AMD graphics and a 144 Hz screen .

Had to decrease to 48 fps in the game (not in the drivers) , to have the mileage properly recorded .

If not stying @ 0

Opened a ticket ( #50043 )
#53 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 4:02:03 AM(UTC)
I have it since the release :D
#54 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 4:18:06 AM(UTC)
not me .

Since the Porsche 959 for me .
But I heard some ppl complaining about it many months ago ...
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 5:47:09 AM(UTC)
RetroKrystal was asking on the Forza Discord server for video evidence of the "Drive X miles" #Forzathon challenge not working, if anyone suffers from this, please record a video showing you driving the car and the counter not going up, so maybe we can convince them of not including this challenge until they find a way of fixing it.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 6:35:27 AM(UTC)
This is completely unacceptable! I've experienced this same issue since I first started to try and complete Forzathon challenges. Each time, this same issue plagues my experience. Yesterday, I uninstalled and reinstalled the system, and guess what? It didn't fix the issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:58:12 AM(UTC)
But we are not testers. It's broken, so they should fix it... one year ago after first support tickets :D
#58 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:40:02 AM(UTC)
I have only had this problem for the last three series. The 959 series I had to drive for hours to make it register 10 miles. This series with the Noble it has only registered 0.1 mile in 1,117 miles driven. I am on the original Day One Xbox One. Changing frame rate is not an option and I have tried all, of the suggested work around option from multiple forums. It doesn't work right now.

Off to file a ticket now.

#59 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:59:23 AM(UTC)
I have it all the time but it always worked on highway with 200+ km/h driving. But I play at 60 FPS only on X.
#60 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:12:56 PM(UTC)
PC: Last week was glitchy but this week it counted them no problem. Out of all the distance challenges the only one that ever gave me an issue was last week. Weird.
#61 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:43:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Why do PG insist on making us do these miles challange, when they never work. I'm getting sick of it.

Hi Baz828,

I get this problem all the time. Pretty much can't do anything unless the car can do 400 klm/h and above.

I have a tune for the Noble. It's X class and does 429klm. Just search my gametag in tunes and download it, it's called 429 klm.

Next you want to start at the beginning of the Motorway at the tunnels side. Once you get halfway through the 2nd tunnel you should be hitting 400 klm/h.

You will know when you have to turn around and do it all over again when the speed drops below 400. Takes about 12 runs to complete it.

Hope that helps you.

Thank you, I'll give that a go

EDIT: Just tried it and it made no difference. Stuck at 1.9 miles. So I'll it quits. Thank you for trying to help.

Edited by user Saturday, August 31, 2019 5:18:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 5:54:16 AM(UTC)
Okay, I have to eat crow now. The speed was the issue. I removed the aero from my tune and ignored the PI numbers. I adjusted the gears and now I am able to sustain 262 MPH to 269 MPH all the way up and down the highway. The mileage registered within 2 minutes. Thank you everyone that posted help in this thread.

I shared my tune for those who have not been able to complete the Noble mileage.
Search tune name: AJD HighwayMiles
Description: Drive 10 ten miles.

Good luck and drive as fast as the Noble can go for as far as you can on the highway.

Edit: Original Xbox One | Day One Edition

Edited by user Saturday, August 31, 2019 6:03:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:12:15 AM(UTC)
they are just trying to dodge the bullet by reacting like this problem is just a minor matter that they can just ignore , There have been major mistakes made somewhere by someone trying to make corrections to the base program and getting it WRONG ,As some posts have said just don't use this challenge but it's been left so long that either it would be very hard to correct or just trying might cause even worse problems which would be fatal, Let's put it this way FH4 was released as a AAA dual format game costing over £70 but it has had major issues from early in the games lifespan, garage size took months to remedy and will need to be seen to again soon , Graphics card compatibility , controller issues , In my humble opinion Microsoft is really to blame for all these issues by trying to use this AAA game as click bait for their pay to play service , that left them with a massive lack of space on the already overcrowded cloud memory boards and everything went T*TS UP from there , If more time and money was spent trying to remedy fault's instead of making publicity shot's of Retrokrystal stood in front of a white board looking to score points on twitter maybe this game would have been a great success , And they are putting cars out on this BROKEN challenge system that are one off's Knowing that a lot of gamers wont get them thereby creating a new pool of unobtainable cars , It's about time that those 3 chap's sitting in the classroom GOT their finger out and provided the service WE have already paid for
#64 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 9:09:31 AM(UTC)
My noble doesn't come close to 260 and I didn't come close to sustaining a high speed as I tend to hit traffic cars a lot. I think different things work for different people. My frame rate is set at variable so I
have no idea if that is what helps. All I know is that I have to be on the highway for milage to count. Any other road and no matter how fast I go, it doesn't count.
#65 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:42:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post

Hi Baz828,

Hope that helps you.

Thank you, I'll give that a go

EDIT: Just tried it and it made no difference. Stuck at 1.9 miles. So I'll it quits. Thank you for trying to help.

Sorry to hear that Baz. It does sound like you got mileage up somehow though. It can be time consuming to try and figure out what triggered it. I'd still give the Motorway a few more cracks and check on mileage every couple of runs. It only goes up about 0.5 to 1 mile per run due to the short distance you can keep the car at above 400. Hopefully with some presistance you do finally get it.

Race well and have a great time.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 7:05:34 AM(UTC)
My mileage counted on x1x quality, and PC ultra 60 fps, in woods doing skill chain, getting 4 stars in speedzone, doing 2 drift taps. Left me with ~7 miles to go so did a run down the main highway and a bit back to finish it off.

Probably hard to fix an issue that they can't replicate.

#67 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 5:52:56 AM(UTC)
If anyone has a video of this bug happening, or is able to provide a video - Feel free to post it here but also please send the link to my DMs (so I don't miss it in here).

The team are currently looking into this bug,

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 6:05:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:41:54 AM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error