3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:03:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
The monologue in top gear is by FAR the best of any yet, runner up was the movie thing. Maybe if driving challenges isn't your thing, you're playing the wrong game.

I've enjoyed every other Horizon Story because I could take my time and enjoy them. This one has no appealing prizes aside from the 6x6, and I don't like Chris Wallace. Don't you dare for one minute question whether I should be playing the game because I've been playing since Forza Motorsport 2. I just don't like have to waste time on a Story that's force fed through the festival playlist, especially when there's next to zero incentive for me to care about. You want to make me care, put Drift Club in there. I'll chew it up and spit it out and enjoy the mustang at the end with my cool ***. t-shirt. "Top Gear" is just in my way.
 3 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:35:10 AM(UTC)
been 2 drift club story's drift is my least favourite thing in game annoyed it has been added to star card.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

6 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:40:20 AM(UTC)
Can I address your points? Ok, cool.

I agree that stories shouldn't be on the playlist. That aside, you said you want to take your time. This one only takes a couple of hours to complete and you have a week if you want to complete it for the playlist but that isn't a requirement. You can play it later if you want and still get the 80%.

I don't like Chris Wallace either but Chris Harris is great.

Lastly, you're entitled to like what you like but a 3rd drift club sounds like overkill to me. I'm sure there are a lot more people interested in the Top Gear story than another drift club, even if they enjoy drifting.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:57:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hogo sha 1978 Go to Quoted Post
The monologue in top gear is by FAR the best of any yet, runner up was the movie thing. Maybe if driving challenges isn't your thing, you're playing the wrong game.

I've enjoyed every other Horizon Story because I could take my time and enjoy them. This one has no appealing prizes aside from the 6x6, and I don't like Chris Wallace. Don't you dare for one minute question whether I should be playing the game because I've been playing since Forza Motorsport 2. I just don't like have to waste time on a Story that's force fed through the festival playlist, especially when there's next to zero incentive for me to care about. You want to make me care, put Drift Club in there. I'll chew it up and spit it out and enjoy the mustang at the end with my cool ***. t-shirt. "Top Gear" is just in my way.

Chris HARRIS. See, I don't even like him enough to get his name right. 😄😄😄😄
 3 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 5:01:24 AM(UTC)
Is actually to month to complete it for the playlist think its been the easiest one to fully complete yet .
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 5:29:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hogo sha 1978 Go to Quoted Post

How many appealing prizes do you want? 1 good prize at the end is all you usually get in game levels.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:14:32 PM(UTC)
I'm sorry to those that I was with during a forzathon live event and thought that I left them. But I didn't... my game hard crashed to the xbox home screen. I think I'm gonna take a break from forza a little bit and focus on other games that I haven't touched that much in a while. Because there isn't a single thing in Horizon 4 that I can do now without the game glitching or freaking out over due to too much going on in the servers. I hope their servers get a maintenance update or something because I'm really trying to cope with the fact that it's not a perfect game and everything... but I mean even indie games and simple server based games can handle stuff. Why does this specific game that relies on servers so heavily differ from the rest? Please Playground Games fix the servers... I can't keep playing a game that acts like it runs off of the Bethesda servers. I wish I was rich then I'd just pay for the upgrades myself for you guys. I'm gonna take a break from the game for a bit and just hope maybe it's a little better.

Tl:dr-
The servers don't like me. :'(
#58 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:44:59 AM(UTC)
There seems to be a glitch with the Alien outfit, were the game keeps showing that there is still one festival reward left to collect.

I know that i have received the car for 80% completion, but as of today i have completed this season 100% and now i am not sure: am i not supposed to get 5,000 credits for completing this season 100% or do you get these 5,000 credits just for completing a whole series? I am not entirely sure, this is why i am asking.

I don't need 5,000 credits, but i am hoping that i don't run into problems next season.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:47:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:45:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
There seems to be a glitch with the Alien outfit, were the game keeps showing that there is still one festival reward left to collect.

I know that i have received the car for 80% completion, but as of today i have completed this season 100% and now i am not sure: am i not supposed to get 5,000 credits for completing this season 100% or do you get these 5,000 credits just for completing a whole series? I am not entirely sure, this is why i am asking.

I don't need 5,000 credits, but i am hoping that i don't run into problems next season.

Same for me.
In my opinion this happened because we already have the alien outfit and it is not possible to have two identical outfit.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:00:06 PM(UTC)
Same for me. Didn't get 5000 for completing the playlist. The frozen "green 1" from the suit prize blinks and no reward is given. I suspect we won't be able to receive any more rewards from this point on until they fix it. Yesterday's patch should have addressed the issue but obviously it didn't. I really wanted the Impala SS. Oh well.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:06:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
been 2 drift club story's drift is my least favourite thing in game annoyed it has been added to star card.

Drift was impossible for me as well, but I just completed the Drift Club story and I thought that would never happen. Not only that, I actually found it doable with less attempts than the other stories. I didn't even have to use manual transmission to complete the chapters (I figured I would). Just practice a bit without assists and you might surprise yourself. I three starred all drift zones as well. If you knew how bad I was (am) at drifting, you'd think there was no way that could ever happen. lol

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error