This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 5:34:06 PM(UTC)
A waste of time in my opinion. The system will never be able to determine "intent", which will always cause arbitrary penalties. No thanks.
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 8:30:40 AM(UTC)
Five minutes ago I decided to give another chance to the penalty system:
almost 24 players on Sebring full, #25 BMW motorsport 3.0 CSL, I'm in the middle of the pack. At the second corner there's a massive crash, I get pushed all over the place and I get a +5.250 penalty.

Quit the lobby. I'm done.

Edited by user Monday, July 29, 2019 8:31:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 8:41:53 AM(UTC)
As for me this FRR is awesome as an idea. Just tried a few days ago. But just as described DaveBForza, sometimes penalty is inadequate to the lost time after incident. It would be great, it this lost time will be also counted in one or another way.

Also liked that if you made a cut, but do not force to continue an attack (lazy and accurate return to track), penalty almost always was cleared.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 5:48:53 AM(UTC)
1) Penalties for accidents do not work, absurd penalties are also given to those who suffer accidents, or penalties if you touch them while zero in the event of an accident, too random does not reflect the reality of things

2) The penalties for cutting the track must be improved and inserted where effectively cutting you drive, if I go out wide I lose time I can't even take a penalty

#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:10:57 AM(UTC)
This clip is from today. I received a 6.25 second penalty coming in contact with a car in front that came in contact with the wall and veered out of control into my car. https://xboxclips.com/LS...1-4fe9-bc58-b05a9f93e56c
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:17:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Darksiders0777 Go to Quoted Post
1) Penalties for accidents do not work, absurd penalties are also given to those who suffer accidents, or penalties if you touch them while zero in the event of an accident, too random does not reflect the reality of things

2) The penalties for cutting the track must be improved and inserted where effectively cutting you drive, if I go out wide I lose time I can't even take a penalty

Here’s a perfect example of point 1

https://xboxclips.com/LS...-4fe9-bc58-b05a9f93e56c
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error