This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:41:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VanquishedAgain Go to Quoted Post
So many complainers... the rimac is fine for what it is. It's not a good handling car in real life so stop complaining about that. I do wish it had customizable gear ratios because it would be cool to see a 300mph car but it's still fun as a drag racer or to drift in. Even if they made all these changes you're whining about it wouldn't (and shouldn't) be a competitive s2 racer.

How do you know this, have you had the opportunity to drive one? Really though is a 30 year old Ferrari F40C a better handling car than the Koenigsegg One:1, Rimac, Centenario, McLaren P1 or a Laferrari, I kind of doubt it. All the hyper cars seem to be handling gimped.
#52 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 3:19:05 AM(UTC)
A car with an electric motor on each wheel has no gearbox or diff duh

Edited by user Sunday, June 30, 2019 3:56:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#53 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 5:31:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
A car with an electric motor on each wheel has no gearbox or diff duh

It changes gears.......so it has some form of gearbox. lol
 3 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 7:53:58 PM(UTC)
Have any of you read the news press on the Rimac website. They talk about the car in the game. It has two gearboxes and yes a motor for each wheel. I may have read it wrong but it says something to the effect of the car in the game is how it is in real life. I will let you judge for yourselves but I think the article sums it up.
Playing Forza since FM2
#55 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 8:39:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
Have any of you read the news press on the Rimac website. They talk about the car in the game. It has two gearboxes and yes a motor for each wheel. I may have read it wrong but it says something to the effect of the car in the game is how it is in real life. I will let you judge for yourselves but I think the article sums it up.

Supposedly the car in real life has active aero but the car in the game doesn't. The spoiler does in fact lift up, but it doesn't tilt slightly to act as an air brake like the real version does. Other than that, it looks pretty accurate when it comes to the specs of the real thing. I also like how the real car can show the best racing line as well. :) Here's the link to the car btw:

https://www.rimac-automo...com/en/hypercars/c_two/

The active aero dynamics is in the .03 section. :)
#56 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 1:17:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alekru99 Go to Quoted Post
In the Update stream https://youtu.be/nrBtuNRXRHI at ~14:45 they actually talk about how it would be able to go 320 mph with the right gearing, so why not let us change the final drive then?

Because it has no final drive. Lol. It amazes me how little people who play car games know about cars. They (PG) could let us change gears though.
#57 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 2:14:48 AM(UTC)
Seriously, this car is not bad. I'm not that great of a driver yet after some practice getting used to it's handling man it's fun and not terrible! Are you people just mad cause you can't do much upgrading so you can drive the car at 300 mph and have "training wheels"? Go and practice some with the car stock and drive it like it's supposed to. Most of the cars I have are not upgraded. Yes I have a lot of tunes shared but mostly for some fun and for people who really can't drive. After I make a tune and share it I reset to default. If you can't drive the Rimac then don't drive it, but don't sit there and ridicule it because you can't drive it stock! The car is fine!

Can you please explain to me what driving errors Attax Johnson is doing in this video? (He's driving a maxed out X class Rimac against S2 cars).
https://youtu.be/7efDlMWZ6E4
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 2:44:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
Seriously, this car is not bad. I'm not that great of a driver yet after some practice getting used to it's handling man it's fun and not terrible! Are you people just mad cause you can't do much upgrading so you can drive the car at 300 mph and have "training wheels"? Go and practice some with the car stock and drive it like it's supposed to. Most of the cars I have are not upgraded. Yes I have a lot of tunes shared but mostly for some fun and for people who really can't drive. After I make a tune and share it I reset to default. If you can't drive the Rimac then don't drive it, but don't sit there and ridicule it because you can't drive it stock! The car is fine!

Can you please explain to me what driving errors Attax Johnson is doing in this video? (He's driving a maxed out X class Rimac against S2 cars).

The impression from this video exactly mirrors what I experienced on my own test track. Even a maxed X-class Rimac wouldn't be overpowered in S2.
The F50 GT, Zonda R, FXX, MC12 FE or Apollo would still beat it on most tracks.

A standing 8:04.xxx on Goliath with minimal time loss due to the opponents is average for S2. The time on Colossus doesn't seem unachievable too.
 2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:23:40 AM(UTC)
In the Update stream https://youtu.be/nrBtuNRXRHI at ~14:45 they actually talk about how it would be able to go 320 mph with the right gearing, so why not let us change the final drive then?

Because it has no final drive. Lol. It amazes me how little people who play car games know about cars. They (PG) could let us change gears though.

Actually it does. There are single speed gearboxes in the front and dual speed gearboxes in the rear.
Source: https://www.rimac-automo...com/en/hypercars/c_two/ Submenu ".04 Beneath the Skin" 'Subsubmenu "Gearboxes"
Citing: "While a pair of single-speed gearboxes apply drive to the front wheels, a pair of two-speed gearboxes - again, one for each rear wheel - allow the C_Two to make use of its prodigious torque to produce both mind-blowing acceleration and a true hypercar top speed. "
#60 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:33:10 PM(UTC)

Actually it does. There are single speed gearboxes in the front and dual speed gearboxes in the rear.
Source: https://www.rimac-automo...com/en/hypercars/c_two/ Submenu ".04 Beneath the Skin" 'Subsubmenu "Gearboxes"
Citing: "While a pair of single-speed gearboxes apply drive to the front wheels, a pair of two-speed gearboxes - again, one for each rear wheel - allow the C_Two to make use of its prodigious torque to produce both mind-blowing acceleration and a true hypercar top speed. "

I guess you could argue that the gearboxes in the front are the same as final drives. The rear gearboxes are just that though, gearboxes, with no separate final drives connected to them.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:45:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:41:00 PM(UTC)
Unfortunately nothing else than praises were given in the stream yesterday about the Rimac - as expected.

When I asked about the Rimac in the Mixer chat my questions got immediatly deleted. Because of words like "bad handling" or "disappointing performance".
And then you have those clueless fanboys in the chat talking about its great handling/performance and how it's a driver's matter if you're not good in it.
Sure, because guys like Johnson, SuperHornet, Marple or myself don't know how to handle a car....

I don't think we'll see any changes to the Rimac because all criticism seems to be unwanted.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:07:58 AM(UTC)
Abysmal handling and the lack of gearbox tuning is a shame.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:28:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately nothing else than praises were given in the stream yesterday about the Rimac - as expected.

When I asked about the Rimac in the Mixer chat my questions got immediatly deleted. Because of words like "bad handling" or "disappointing performance".
And then you have those clueless fanboys in the chat talking about its great handling/performance and how it's a driver's matter if you're not good in it.
Sure, because guys like Johnson, SuperHornet, Marple or myself don't know how to handle a car....

I don't think we'll see any changes to the Rimac because all criticism seems to be unwanted.

Hi, I suggest not watching PG's Mixer or blocking the website entirely as the moderation there is the biggest PoS you can find.
Every, even the tiniest word of criticism gets removed directly. Even questions that don't suit them.

At some point you could see more messages getting auto? deleted than there were new messages coming to the chat.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:29:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:24:29 AM(UTC)
I want to know your opinion guys… do you think that Rimac C_Two that we got in spring is OP? My personal opinion - it is. I have it bone stock and boy... is it fast as hell.
#65 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 5:24:50 AM(UTC)
It's absolutely garbage, another garage-queen that's not good for anything besides fooling around Forzathon Live. If you're playing with manual transmission and only ABS, the darned thing wheelspins all day, even when launching from second gear if you tune it to X999.

It's just not worth driving for results when compared to stuff like the McLaren F1 GT, Shelby KC, Mosler etc.
That said Mosler MT900S is the best bang for buck car in the game, sub 200k and will do most challenges with ease, even offroad speed zones.

Edited by user Monday, July 8, 2019 6:11:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 5:01:02 PM(UTC)
Youtube just now recommended the Rimac mini doc by Forza which was great and got me all excited to check it out only to find that it's not even available to buy as DLC so I am left massively disappointed and bummed out. The video doesn't mention it's available for a limited time only either and I had to scour other forums to finally find out that was the case. So my feeling of excitement for the car has been soured to a feeling of F off Forza and F off Rimac. What a horrible way to promote a car and brand.

I really shouldn't be surprised.

#67 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 5:20:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Russtic Go to Quoted Post
Youtube just now recommended the Rimac mini doc by Forza which was great and got me all excited to check it out only to find that it's not even available to buy as DLC so I am left massively disappointed and bummed out. The video doesn't mention it's available for a limited time only either and I had to scour other forums to finally find out that was the case. So my feeling of excitement for the car has been soured to a feeling of F off Forza and F off Rimac. What a horrible way to promote a car and brand.

Why wouldnt you check this forum first since its the official forum and all and you would have found out straight away

Try looking in the auction house or wait till it gets offered again
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:56:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: VanquishedAgain Go to Quoted Post
So many complainers... the rimac is fine for what it is. It's not a good handling car in real life so stop complaining about that. I do wish it had customizable gear ratios because it would be cool to see a 300mph car but it's still fun as a drag racer or to drift in. Even if they made all these changes you're whining about it wouldn't (and shouldn't) be a competitive s2 racer.

How do you know this, have you had the opportunity to drive one? Really though is a 30 year old Ferrari F40C a better handling car than the Koenigsegg One:1, Rimac, Centenario, McLaren P1 or a Laferrari, I kind of doubt it. All the hyper cars seem to be handling gimped.

I fully believe an F40C, a purpose built track car, handles better than every car you listed besides maybe the P1 because I’m impartial to McLaren.
#69 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:58:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Russtic Go to Quoted Post

Why wouldnt you check this forum first since its the official forum and all and you would have found out straight away

Try looking in the auction house or wait till it gets offered again

I did check this forum first and didn't see about its timed exclusivity but thats not the real issue here. Also been checking the auction and the very rare times have seen one posted it's going for 13 million credits buy out and the auctions are always over before I can even make a bid...seems like some kind of scam as the seller's all have very obscure names.

The real question is why go to such effort to hype something with a video like that and then leave people disappointed to find its been made artificially scarce after just a week. Who are the winners here? Besides these auction scalpers? I would have even been fine if it was a paid dlc but now I am burned on both Forza and Rimac.

Rolled down a hill upside down and on fire.
#70 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:19:21 PM(UTC)

Rule 1 of Forza tuning: just because you can max out a certain class with a particular car, doesn't mean that you should.

Nothing wrong with his driving by the way.

#71 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 10:27:36 AM(UTC)
I have a question
I unfortunately miss the series 10
does anyone know how can I earn Rimac now?
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 1:14:52 PM(UTC)
You can’t but you can probably buy one from the Auction House for 20,000,000 if you have the credits. Otherwise, you will need to wait for it to return as a prize or Forza points car.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:53:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
You can’t but you can probably buy one from the Auction House for 20,000,000 if you have the credits. Otherwise, you will need to wait for it to return as a prize or Forza points car.

OMG!!!
it's really too much I don't have that :(
ok thank you
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:47:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GoldRacer583122 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

OMG!!!
it's really too much I don't have that :(
ok thank you

It's seriously a terrible car. Probably the most disappointing drive in the game. Save your money, I say.

#75 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:19:07 AM(UTC)
I JUST auctioned mine for 20 million. I am not a fan of the handling either. to bad because i like the electric cars
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error