5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 3:34:46 PM(UTC)
Complete a Dirt Scramble event. Is there something I'm missing? I've finished 4 scrambles, but no luck on completing the challenge. What are the qualifications needed to complete this?
#102 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 5:48:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: getneven Go to Quoted Post
Curious to know if past cars will return to get another chance at them for those that did not or were not able to play during past events/seasons. Still peeved about not getting my Ferrari 599XX E along with a few others I missed out on.As much as I would like to I can't be on this 24/7..

I bought a Ferrari 599XX E in the auction... you have to be fast.

yeah I agree already have been trying just not lucky enough to find one yet,probably not enough to go around and some horders ;P
#103 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:53:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Curious to know if past cars will return to get another chance at them for those that did not or were not able to play during past events/seasons. Still peeved about not getting my Ferrari 599XX E along with a few others I missed out on.As much as I would like to I can't be on this 24/7..

I bought a Ferrari 599XX E in the auction... you have to be fast.

yeah I agree already have been trying just not lucky enough to find one yet,probably not enough to go around and some horders ;P

The new auction system should make them less rare.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 4:56:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
I feel like a little etiquette lesson/message before The Trial might be something they should look into. Absolutely brutal "teammates" this week. If they had any driving ability at all they'd be dangerous.

I have just given up on Trials any time it is with S2 cars. Not worth the aggrevation, same as Playground Games. You can still get 86% on the Playlist witout them and the 5,000 credits just isn't worth it to me.

I got it on the 1st try so it wasn't a big deal, it's just that the other players make it more difficult than it needs to be. I got 1st in race 1. Had to claw my way back to 3rd in race 2 after being rammed off the course. Won race 3 and got rammed again in race 4 but rewind wasn't working and the game reset me past the check point. When I finally got back on track, I fought my way back to 3rd and took my time and passed another player with no contact and he proceeded to ram me just before the finish.

All of that was nothing compared to the Lego trial. Want to brake and take a corner properly? Good luck. Prepare to rammed into the corner and mounted by about 4 cars who tried to take it a full speed. Just brutal.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:38:09 AM(UTC)
I never had any issue with the LEGO Valley Trials. Presumably because I go there immediately on Thursday right after completing the Mainland Trial and PG Games, which I complete as soon as the season changes, so the teammates I find are the token decent ones.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:39:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#106 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:41:07 AM(UTC)
I put it off this week. I did it during the day on the weekend. Maybe at night when most kids are asleep would be better.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:42:42 AM(UTC)
Quick question: Do the events and PR stunts on Fortune Island and LEGO Land count toward the 50% and 80% goals?

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:48:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Quick question: Do the events and PR stunts on Fortune Island and LEGO Land count toward the 50% and 80% goals?

No.
 1 user liked this post.
#109 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:49:05 AM(UTC)

Are they listed on the Playlist screen? The answer should be obvious.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:36:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post

No.

Thanks...
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#111 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:34:16 AM(UTC)
Weekly Moorhead speed cam in "modern sports car", how?
Which modern sports car is faster than a fully kitted Cayman GTS?

On the stats I get a 9.0 in speed and in tuning it says top is 400kmh, yet it's impossible to go faster than 360-365kmh even from the downhill approach.

How did you guys beat it?

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 12:13:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:51:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eobet Go to Quoted Post
Which modern sports car is faster than a fully kitted Cayman GTS?

On the stats I get a 9.0 in speed and in tuning it says top is 400kmh, yet it's impossible to go faster than 360-365kmh even from the downhill approach.

How did you guys beat it?

TVR Griffiths.
 1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:55:47 AM(UTC)
I used the 2019 911 and did about 260mph. My tune is shared.
#114 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 12:26:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, that Porsche did it.

Whoever said TVR was wrong, I couldn't get that horrible thing past a 9.0 score and 350kmh.
#115 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:25:06 PM(UTC)

Whoever said TVR was wrong, I couldn't get that horrible thing past a 9.0 score and 350kmh.

Sounds like a bad tune. TVR was very fast with the proper tune.
#116 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:35:12 PM(UTC)

I did it in my TVR and so did my buddy who tried with his Porsche initially, but was only hitting 239. he asked for my tune so I shared it and he nailed it on the 2nd try.

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#117 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:52:20 AM(UTC)
How do you get this. I was close but can't manage to reach 240. Moorhead Wind Farm Speed Trap
#118 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:26:36 PM(UTC)
Anyone having issues with the game registering your airborne pass skill, I have completed at least 20 and still has not registered??
#119 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:45:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RussVegasRAIDER Go to Quoted Post
Anyone having issues with the game registering your airborne pass skill, I have completed at least 20 and still has not registered??

Modern Sports car?
#120 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 3:47:05 PM(UTC)
Yes, used three or four different ones
#121 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 3:40:34 AM(UTC)
Big thanks to Quadro40k; saved my bacon again. Now subscribed to your channel mate.
#122 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 4:33:14 AM(UTC)

So, the people who did it with the TVR are wrong because you couldn't? Cool, cool cool...
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error