5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:05:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Erm…

Just done the Porsche Trial on the mainland - usual fare, 1 really good driver, 1 other decent driver & 3 complete numpties. We (incredibly) won the first 2 races and lost the last 2…… but won the car??? I thought our Team had to get a majority of wins to secure the prize, or is it now just a participation thing?

It's best of 3, isn't it? I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know. But it usually is. So you won 2, and lost the 3rd, so you did win the majority.

Unless it's best of 4 like it was a few weeks back, and winning 2 wasn't enough. In which case, they might have fixed it.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:08:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:12:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

It's best of 3, isn't it? I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know. But it usually is. So you won 2, and lost the 3rd, so you did win the majority.

Unless it's best of 4 like it was a few weeks back, and winning 2 wasn't enough. In which case, you might have fixed it.

You’ve got me going now, LoL 😆

No I’m sure it ended with a “Desmond” (2 - 2)

I was just wondering if I missed something obvious like an announcement of a change in the requirements for ‘winning’ the prize, you know like when they dropped the skill levels for the other Championships?

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:14:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 5 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:08:41 AM(UTC)
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:15:34 AM(UTC)

Unless it's best of 4 like it was a few weeks back, and winning 2 wasn't enough. In which case, you might have fixed it.

I was just wondering if I missed something obvious like an announcement of a change in the requirements for ‘winning’ the prize, you know like when they dropped the skill levels for the other Championships?

There must be some other deciding factor - I had a 2-2 tonight and didn't get anything for it. Luckily we won the next attempt 4-0 :)
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:20:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

Makes me wish the PI range was 997-998. God bless the broken PO Porsche.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:26:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:45:16 AM(UTC)
Ok, got the 240 at the Speedtrap in a maxed out Porsche now stuck on finding the best track to get the Aerial pass on. Did one but the game did not count it!
If anybody is in trouble with this try the Mazda at the Banburgh Pinewood Trail! Many bumps will be found to get it!

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:53:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:56:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, got the 240 at the Speedtrap in a maxed out Porsche now stuck on finding the best track to get the Aerial pass on. Did one but the game did not count it!
If anybody is in trouble with this try the Mazda at the Banburgh Pinewood Trail! Many bumps will be found to get it!

Whenever I need to get the airborne pass skill, I just do a few laps on the Mudkickers' 4x4 Scramble and set the AI to new racer so they're easier to pass quickly. That way you can get it done as fast as possible. :)
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:59:55 AM(UTC)

Try the aerodrome cross country circuit

Also for anyone struggling with the speedtrap try the Porsche Cayman GTS with the tune SPEED TRAP by STEVEtheP1R4TE
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:09:47 PM(UTC)
Mudkickers with an Audi TTS had it before I finished the first lap.
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:11:58 PM(UTC)
So I guess I'll wait until next week to auction off my extra Sagaris FE, since the market is about to become saturated with them.

It wasn't already saturated with them?

2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:37:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post

There must be some other deciding factor - I had a 2-2 tonight and didn't get anything for it. Luckily we won the next attempt 4-0 :)

Whichever team is the first to win two times will win the tournament. This also means the outcome of the 4th map is completely irrelevant.
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:58:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kashu 420 Go to Quoted Post
I used the TVR Griffith for the speed Trap, v12 swapped it, which that v12 actually sounds great for whatever reason, and got like 240.69 mph, good enough.

Yep, good car, I got 241 mph.
 3 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:07:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diabl0000000 Go to Quoted Post
Whichever team is the first to win two times will win the tournament. This also means the outcome of the 4th map is completely irrelevant.

Wasn’t imagining things then 👍🏾

… why even bother with a 4th race????

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:20:30 PM(UTC)
Porsche event is quite challenging. I’m avoiding using my 918 and that’s the only Porsche I use regularly. Took me three goes.

The 2019 GT3 (Nalak tune) I tried first had problems with the wet conditions and took me until race 3 to get used to. Switched to the 2018 GT2 (DJS tune) which is easily good enough to win but my teammates first time weren’t great (i lapped three of them in the first race). Second time round won the first two events and team got the win - lost the next two but, as said above, a 2-2 was good enough as we’d got to 2 first.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:26:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diabl0000000 Go to Quoted Post

Wasn’t imagining things then 👍🏾

… why even bother with a 4th race????

I know, right?

The smart thing to do would be to either keep it to 3, or expand to 5. I find that "best-of" contests generally work best with an odd number of events, but I'm not a dev, so what do I know.
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:50:53 PM(UTC)
After struggling so much with the Cayman, I beat Chapter 2 (3 starring the Moorhead speed trap) with the TVR Griffith on my first try. I used the X class tune Moorhead Farm by MemphisOne, started on the left side, and did 246 mph.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:57:03 PM(UTC)
What constitutes a microwhatever for pgg? Eligible cars only shows Porsche 718 RS 60 for me, but I suspect that's because it's only 9ne in a class.

Eligible car listing is terrible in this game, especially when they give it a name that isn't in sort list.
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:43:43 PM(UTC)
Ok, got the 240 at the Speedtrap in a maxed out Porsche

THE WIND IN YOUR SAILS; clocking 3-stars at the Moorhead Wind Farm beating the 240MPH goal.

Completed this with an X-class 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S with an expensive tune by MITAR0360 through trap at 243+ mph.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:53:16 PM(UTC)
Do the events on Lego Island and Fortune Island count towards completion percentage?
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:27:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Do the events on Lego Island and Fortune Island count towards completion percentage?

Nope.
Only the events stated in the playlist
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 4:15:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BadRiver Go to Quoted Post
Ok, got the 240 at the Speedtrap in a maxed out Porsche

THE WIND IN YOUR SAILS; clocking 3-stars at the Moorhead Wind Farm beating the 240MPH goal.

Completed this with an X-class 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S with an expensive tune by MITAR0360 through trap at 243+ mph.

My x class tune same car did 260 through trap from intersection west of trap, my s2998 tune did 255 which also took 1st in all four trials races.
 3 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 4:43:40 PM(UTC)
Boy do I hate trials like the one this week. When you give these geniuses a chance to choose a class, they always ALWAYS go for S2 which they can not control. Why why why why do they always go for the fastest car? UGH so frustrating
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:00:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

no
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:24:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

its funny because i just finished the trial in an S1 911 carrera s tuned for grip and beat all the s2 cars in the first 2 races of the ai and team "mates" and the last 2 beat all but 1 team mate even with my team ramming me a few times yet i have people tell me off for not knowing how to drive =/

[qoute]A800 Microcar Mayhem theme[/qoute]

you know manteomax it would be nice if playground gave a list of cars that FIT into themes both in game and somewhere on the forums and using the car list in the playlist would show all cars you own even if they are not in the correct class, the stupid winter wonders theme a friend of mine couldnt use the same car as mine even with winter tyres on because the theme critiria isnt explained anywhere in game or online >.> otherwise just stick to car types instead of themes.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:25:32 PM(UTC)
Easily beat the Porsche challenge since everyone left after the first race and I used the PO Porsche for the first time, which is a ridiculously good car.
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error