3 Pages123PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 7:38:48 AM(UTC)
I think the two dominant interpretations for the question mark on the board were:

a) the reward for completing everything on the Star Card;

or:

b) the LEGO barn find.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#27 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 7:59:55 AM(UTC)
Meanwhile in the Discord:

210 in Roman Numerals = CCX

as in 2006 Koenigsegg CCX
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 8:42:09 AM(UTC)
Possible bug Fixes... none.
Possible new bug releases... 1 highly likely.
Possible annoying new features... 2.
Possible sound bug return... highly likely.
Possibility of facing the other way on the Goliath after race 50%
Possible Engine sound fixes... 5%
Possible annoying gameplay during video instead of talking about game 80%
Possibility of dodging questions during video... 75%
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:08:04 AM(UTC)
Possibility of:
1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design
2006 Koenigsegg CCX
2011 McLaren 12C Coupé
2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT"
2018 Top Gear Track-tor... 100%

87.2 referenced here is the top speed of the Track-Tor:

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:07:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#30 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:36:15 AM(UTC)
Confirmed 812 for the Story Superstar and Rip Rod for PR Superstar



Rank: Driver's License
#31 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:44:38 AM(UTC)
Going to snipe that rip rod instead :D
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:58:01 AM(UTC)
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: Racing Permit
#33 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:59:09 AM(UTC)
So, Ranger Raptor is the autoshow car?
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:02:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:03:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post
So, Ranger Raptor is the autoshow car?


Yes, they said it would be purchasable in the Autoshow for 50,000 Cr.

🇨🇦
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:03:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post
So, Ranger Raptor is the autoshow car?


That's what they said, yes.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:09:33 AM(UTC)
The flatbed truck cannot be driven in free-roam. It appears in the Top Gear story.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:13:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:14:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.



The first limit that got increased, was the games problem, 750 is more than enough. So we can agree to disagree.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:27:38 AM(UTC)
It is a game problem, since you rack up multiple dupes from wheelspins, without the option of taking the credit value instead.

But whatever you say...




lol
Rank: Racing Permit
#40 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:28:00 AM(UTC)
Christ i'm not even close to getting 2,000,000 credits from Horizon Businesses.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:30:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.



The first limit that got increased, was the games problem, 750 is more than enough. So we can agree to disagree.


No we can't, because the Wheelspins still give you cars that you don't want, and that's still a game error.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:34:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.



The first limit that got increased, was the games problem, 750 is more than enough. So we can agree to disagree.


No we can't, because the Wheelspins still give you cars that you don't want, and that's still a game error.


Which you can get rid of or sell, still not a game problem.

How is the game supposed to know what cars you don't want?

We have more than enough garage space to have one of every car in the game plus a few extras.

So please, elaborate on how it's a game problem.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:37:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.



The first limit that got increased, was the games problem, 750 is more than enough. So we can agree to disagree.


No we can't, because the Wheelspins still give you cars that you don't want, and that's still a game error.


Which you can get rid of or sell, still not a game problem.

How is the game supposed to know what cars you don't want?

We have more than enough garage space to have one of every car in the game plus a few extras.

So please, elaborate on how it's a game problem.


For a start the highlight is a game problem as well. Who makes a game with negative rewards? It is a negative reward to be given a reward that you have to delete. The game can ask you if you want the car (that is a neutral reward), and that was already in Forza 3. It could even offer you money for the car, and that is then a positive reward.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:42:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:40:41 AM(UTC)
Added to the Autoshow:

2019 Ford Ranger Raptor

Unlocked by completing stuff on the new Playlist:

1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (Autumn)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (Spring)
2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Winter)
2011 McLaren 12C Coupé (Summer)

Unlocked by completing the new Top Gear: The Horizon Special story:

2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT"
2018 Top Gear Track-tor

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 12:38:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:47:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Alright now we're getting somewhere! I love seeing in-depth the things we can win. I guess i'll have to wait til after I install the update to see if my flair is finally working. KIDS! Do you see why you need to not be sitting at 750 cars?? We have like 6 or 7 new cars coming with this update. I'm excited for the top gear story


Errr that's a game problem, not a kids problem.



The first limit that got increased, was the games problem, 750 is more than enough. So we can agree to disagree.


So intensive work for having a 6 wheels vehicle but ... still no duplicate skipper for normal wheel spin ... those guys have a management of priority that is quite like 'all I ever did is perfect and should not be discussed'

we did a lot of fixes ... we eased the wall collision detection because ... damned I fear the worse for that update given the only because I can imagine is because we have kids here and we want them to enjoy bombing and ramming ...

What's cool is I can continue using creative hub to download my own tunes or report myself, I can continue tagging cars with snow drawing because of the filter display fail,I continue searching for tunes to delete because no filter allows to indicate tunes cars, I can continue going through the garage to delete duplicates because skipper is not there ... I guess it's now time to work hard on adding new lego cars everyone is requesting ...

FH4 brings unique management of seasons ... but not in Rivals, too complex guys, you can imagine that suddenly people would spend 4 times the time they already spend on the game ... terabytes needed to save car/race/season/class/time ... sure guys, you are the best, why would we question your supreme ...

Now you will see the rewards for all the upcoming levels for any feature but still don't know how to achieve next level of painter or tuner ...

Djinn mode for custom mode, you want more results, either they do it cleverly and allow players to choose only 1 criteria without forcing all the others OR they remove the choices letting players choose only the type of road .... Answer tomorrow ...

Djinn mode , you want some rare cars ... guess what we offer all these on races you can do at beginner level with rewind so that .... these are no longer rare cars ...

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:50:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#46 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:56:15 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:58:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:58:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post


So wednesday like usual

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:34:23 AM(UTC)
We all would prefer CR for duplicates but thats not how the game is structured. Again 750 is more than enough, because you dont wanna take a few mins to delete your duplicates is not PG's problem. Laziness seems to be contagious, these were probably the same people crying they had to re-apply all the skill points we got back. AND you know what I still have not spent all the points I got back. I have maybe 2000 left until I have to earn them again

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 11:35:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#49 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:46:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
We all would prefer CR for duplicates but thats not how the game is structured. Again 750 is more than enough, because you dont wanna take a few mins to delete your duplicates is not PG's problem. Laziness seems to be contagious, these were probably the same people crying they had to re-apply all the skill points we got back. AND you know what I still have not spent all the points I got back. I have maybe 2000 left until I have to earn them again



Laziness of few makes non fun activity for all, 'almost' all as I am sure some enjoy ...


Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:07:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
We all would prefer CR for duplicates but thats not how the game is structured. Again 750 is more than enough, because you dont wanna take a few mins to delete your duplicates is not PG's problem. Laziness seems to be contagious, these were probably the same people crying they had to re-apply all the skill points we got back. AND you know what I still have not spent all the points I got back. I have maybe 2000 left until I have to earn them again


There is no word for laziness that includes none required work, but the closest word is 'stupidity'.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 12:08:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error