4 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:47:09 AM(UTC)

SERIES 11 FESTIVAL PLAYLIST SEASONS

July 4: Summer
July 11: Autumn
July 18: Winter
July 25: Spring

FEATURES

• New Story: Top Gear: The Horizon Special
  • Class-Based Rivals for every track in the game
  • Horizon Life Timeline - rewards details for each level
  • Star Card updated with rewards
  • Festival Playlist with new Story and reward cars
  • Auction House pricing changes

NEW CARS

• 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (Festival Playlist: Autumn)
  • 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor (Autoshow)
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (Spring Trial)
  • 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Festival Playlist: Winter)
  • 2011 McLaren 12C Coupe (Autumn championship)
  • 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 (Story: Top Gear)
  • 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT" (Story: Top Gear)
  • 2018 Top Gear Track-tor (Story: Top Gear)

LIVESTREAM REPLAYS

Series 11 Update from Playground Games: YouTube | Twitch
Forza Monthly: Mixer

CONTENT UPDATE

Version 1.317.24
Download size: 3.5 GB on PC, 3.37 GB on Xbox One
Features will be available immediately after the update; Series 11 seasonal events (and new car rewards) begin with Summer on July 4th.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025973673-FH4-Release-Notes-July-1st-2019

Quote:
FH4 Release Notes: July 1st, 2019

We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.

Version Number
PC: 1.317.24.2
Xbox: 1.317.24.0

TOP GEAR HORIZON SPECIAL
The Horizon Festival is in the UK this year, and Top Gear presenter Chris Harris and The Stig are there to see what it’s all about. This update adds a new Horizon Story, with 7 chapters of gameplay featuring entirely new gameplay, narrated by Chris Harris. Completing the Top Gear Horizon Special will unlock the “I am The Stig” T-shirt , The Stig Race Suit, the Top Gear Project E-AT, the Top Gear Track-Tor and the Mercedes Benz G63 6x6 Sports Utility Truck.

AUCTION HOUSE CHANGES
The maximum possible Auction House prices for many cars will now fluctuate based on sales, up to a maximum of 20.000.000 CR. The system will monitor which cars sell quickly, and allow their maximum price to rise over time. The maximum price for cars that do not sell quickly will fall over time, to find an equilibrium. Legendary Painters will not be affected by this system, and will be able to set prices as before. We will monitor the impact of this feature on car prices and continue to respond to it.

CLASS-BASED RIVALS
Back by popular demand, we’ve added Class-Based Rivals to Forza Horizon 4! Now you can build the perfect hot-lapping machine for each Class and each Route, and dominate those leaderboards. These new Class-Based Rivals Events have been added alongside our existing curated Events.

HORIZON LIFE TIMELINE
This is your Horizon Life! We’ve added the ability to deep-dive into your progress through the Horizon Life campaign, and see the rewards you’ve yet to unlock. Simply visit the Horizon Life screen and choose any tile to see your progress in that area of the campaign.

MORE STAR CARD REWARDS
Being a superstar deserves super rewards, so we’ve amped up each of the Star Cards with an extra reward:
Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing)
Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car)
Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing)
Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing)
Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car)
Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing)
Only the base game content is required to complete the Star Card challenges and earn these rewards.

ACCESSIBILITY IMPROVEMENTS
Added High Contrast UI Mode, available from within Video Settings. Ensures that text elements have a minimum level of contrast with their backgrounds to aid readability for visually impaired users.
Added Screen Reader functionality to improve UI navigation for visually impaired users. This feature can be enabled using the ‘Let Games Read To Me’ option in the Xbox ‘Ease of Use’ system settings.

CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES

Fixed an issue where rebooting at the initial car select during quick start would cause the player to be stuck at reboot

Fixed an issue where the player was always starting at the LEGO Valley house, despite selecting a home on the Mainland

Fixed an issue which caused the map to appear blurry for a few seconds when opened in LEGO Valley

Improved the logic behind what does, and what does not trigger wall riding penalties

Fixed an issue with audio distortion on the Koenigsegg Agera RS

Fixed an issue where some cars had no audio when selecting to “Drive Out” of Forzavista

Fixed an issue with sorting on Grandmaster Leaderboards for Online Adventure

Fixed an issue where stickers on LEGO Speed Champion cars were disappearing when underwater

Fixed an issue with some of the Beauty Spots in LEGO Valley playing the wrong VO

Seasonal Championships in LEGO Valley now count towards Star Card progression

Fixed an issue which would cause other cars to disappear, and remain missing, if the player entered and then quit an event whilst enrolled in a #FORZATHON Live event

Fixed an edge case where players would get stuck in a state where the pause menu would be blocked if they select a car for a co-op event as the host is cancelling the event

Fixed an issue in route creator where attempting to view the map via the pause menu after placing a checkpoint could lead to the player getting stuck on a blank screen

Fixed an issue in route creator in LEGO valley where the time of day and sky settings were not matching the creators settings

Fixed an issue where seasonal Speed and Drift Zones were not displaying their full route on the map, or mini-map

Fixed an issue where player Stats showed incorrect numbers for Horizon Stories and Businesses

Various performance and stability improvements

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:18:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:37:42 AM(UTC)
Hopefully you announce the release of more car packs which include cars that people have actually been asking for.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:49:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
LORD JESUS! I see offroad race tires on there and a wing on the back lol. This is getting out of hand lol

Both offroad tires and wing are supposed to be "stock." This is what it looks like IRL:

Oh man its a real vehicle lol. I had no clue. I guess the unimog has some competition
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:30:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully you announce the release of more car packs which include cars that people have actually been asking for.

That would be sweet.

They don't even need to be free. I'll pay for new DLC or a new car pass if they actually put in stuff I'm excited about.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:16:47 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping for a new bodykit update that they had announced.
If there is no delay in their schedule, this update will probably be available on Series 11.
Perhaps it's a generic design of the "Forza" brand used in FM7, but I can not wait new wide body kits.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:26:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I'm hoping for a new bodykit update that they had announced.
If there is no delay in their schedule, this update will probably be available on Series 11.
Perhaps it's a generic design of the "Forza" brand used in FM7, but I can not wait new wide body kits.

Same here.
I got really hyped up when they mentioned that they'll be bringing more bodykits 2 months ago. But by the looks of things it wont be this month since nothing in that picture with board slightly references anything like this.
At this point I'm starting to accept this will have the same fate as the paintable brake calipers.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:58:17 AM(UTC)
I wonder if they'll even acknowledge the negative feed back about the lego 'expansion'. Not even over the fact it's lego, over the fact they thought it was acceptable to release an 'expansion' with only 3 'new' cars, and some utterly scumbaggish drip feeding with the barn find. I highly assume not.

BUT GUYS! LOOK!... A TRACTOR! WOOOAH!
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 7:29:20 AM(UTC)
I like the Lego Expansion. Including Fortune Island, I now have three independent areas all with new weekly championship races and PR stunts. It is more racing than I can actually complete in a week!

What I would like to see from Series 11 is a way to quickly remove duplicate cars from my garage without using the auction house and taking the zero gain. (For common cars, using the Auction House is mind-numbingly, painfully tedious.) If I simply "remove" the cars from my garage it removes the whole "wheelspin" aspect of the reward system. Without wheelspins the reward system is...................... I dunno, I already have a ton of CR, a smaller ton of FP, Lego block count is good because there is no long-term use for blocks anyhow, Star Card Flair is neat to track, but stagnant... ............the Thrill of Victory is still rewarding!
#9 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:56:02 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:57:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:02:48 PM(UTC)
List of features and fixes from RetroKrystal:

Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Class-Based Rivals
Back by popular demand, we’ve added Class-Based Rivals to Forza Horizon 4! Now you can build the perfect hot-lapping machine for each Class and each Route, and dominate those leaderboards. These new Class-Based Rivals Events have been added alongside our existing curated Events.

Top Gear Horizon Special
The Horizon Festival is in the UK this year, and Top Gear presenter Chris Harris and The Stig are there to see what it’s all about. This update adds a new Horizon Story, with 7 chapters of gameplay featuring entirely new gameplay, narrated by Chris Harris. Completing the Top Gear Horizon Special will unlock the “I am The Stig” T-shirt , The Stig Race Suit, the Top Gear Project E-AT, the Top Gear Track-Tor and the Mercedes Benz G63 6x6 Sports Utility Truck.

Star Car rewards
Being a superstar deserves super rewards, so we’ve amped up each of the Star Cards with an extra reward:
  • Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car)
  • Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car)
  • Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing)

Only the base game content is required to complete the Star Card challenges and earn these rewards.

Top Gear Cars
  • Mercedes-Benz G63 6X6
  • Top Gear Track-tor
  • Mercedes-Benz E350D 4MATIC All-terrain “Project E-AT”

Updates & Fixes
Accessibility Improvements
  • Added High Contrast UI Mode, available from within Video Settings. Ensures that text elements have a minimum level of contrast with their backgrounds to aid readability for visually impaired users.
  • Added Screen Reader functionality to improve UI navigation for visually impaired users. This feature can be enabled using the ‘Let Games Read To Me’ option in the Xbox ‘Ease of Use’ system settings.

Cross-Platform Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where rebooting at the initial car select during quick start would cause the player to be stuck at reboot
  • Fixed an issue where the player was always starting at the LEGO Valley house, despite selecting a home on the Mainland.
  • Fixed an issue which caused the map to appear blurry for a few seconds when opened in LEGO Valley.
  • Improved the logic behind what does, and what does not trigger wall riding penalties.
  • Fixed an issue with audio distortion on the Koenigsegg Agera RS.
  • Fixed an issue where some cars had no audio when selecting to “Drive Out” of Forzavista.
  • Fixed an issue with sorting on Grandmaster Leaderboards for Online Adventure.
  • Fixed an issue where stickers on LEGO Speed Champion cars were disappearing when underwater.
  • Fixed an issue with some of the Beauty Spots in LEGO Valley playing the wrong VO.
  • Seasonal Championships in LEGO Valley now count towards Star Card progression.
  • Fixed an issue which would cause other cars to disappear, and remain missing, if the player entered and then quit an event whilst enrolled in a #FORZATHON Live event.
  • Fixed an edge case where players would get stuck in a state where the pause menu would be blocked if they select a car for a co-op event as the host is cancelling the event.
  • Fixed an issue in route creator where attempting to view the map via the pause menu after placing a checkpoint could lead to the player getting stuck on a blank screen.
  • Fixed an issue in route creator in LEGO valley where the time of day and sky settings were not matching the creators settings.
  • Fixed an issue where seasonal Speed and Drift Zones were not displaying their full route on the map, or mini-map.
  • Fixed an issue where player Stats showed incorrect numbers for Horizon Stories and Businesses.
  • Various performance and stability improvements.
#11 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:08:06 PM(UTC)
Ford performance have announced the ranger raptor on their Facebook page
#12 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:12:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TeamLH44x5 Go to Quoted Post
Ford performance have announced the ranger raptor on their Facebook page

It's a trailer entirely done in-game: https://www.facebook.com/FordPer.../videos/425322094719822/
#13 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:44:32 PM(UTC)
Can't wait for Series 11 update
#14 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:58:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
I like the Lego Expansion. Including Fortune Island, I now have three independent areas all with new weekly championship races and PR stunts. It is more racing than I can actually complete in a week!

What I would like to see from Series 11 is a way to quickly remove duplicate cars from my garage without using the auction house and taking the zero gain. (For common cars, using the Auction House is mind-numbingly, painfully tedious.) If I simply "remove" the cars from my garage it removes the whole "wheelspin" aspect of the reward system. Without wheelspins the reward system is...................... I dunno, I already have a ton of CR, a smaller ton of FP, Lego block count is good because there is no long-term use for blocks anyhow, Star Card Flair is neat to track, but stagnant... ............the Thrill of Victory is still rewarding!

The championships on both dlcs won't last forever tho, they cycle through the same ones every 2 weeks.

The pr stunts yeah those are always new since they use the ones already in the game.
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
#15 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 1:45:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

CONTENT UPDATE

Release Notes will eventually be posted at
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/categories/360000558393-Forza-Horizon-4
The time of the content update has not been announced, but going by previous updates, the estimate would be 10am Pacific on Tuesday, July 2nd. Features will be available immediately after the update; Series 11 seasonal events (and new car rewards) begin with Summer on July 4th.

Updates & Fixes
  • Added High Contrast UI Mode, available from within Video Settings. Ensures that text elements have a minimum level of contrast with their backgrounds to aid readability for visually impaired users.
  • Added Screen Reader functionality to improve UI navigation for visually impaired users. This feature can be enabled using the ‘Let Games Read To Me’ option in the Xbox ‘Ease of Use’ system settings.

Cross-Platform Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where rebooting at the initial car select during quick start would cause the player to be stuck at reboot
  • Fixed an issue where the player was always starting at the LEGO Valley house, despite selecting a home on the Mainland.
  • Fixed an issue which caused the map to appear blurry for a few seconds when opened in LEGO Valley.
  • Improved the logic behind what does, and what does not trigger wall riding penalties.
  • Fixed an issue where some cars had no audio when selecting to “Drive Out” of Forzavista.
  • Fixed an issue where stickers on LEGO Speed Champion cars were disappearing when underwater.
  • Fixed an issue with some of the Beauty Spots in LEGO Valley playing the wrong VO.
  • Seasonal Championships in LEGO Valley now count towards Star Card progression.
  • Fixed an issue which would cause other cars to disappear, and remain missing, if the player entered and then quit an event whilst enrolled in a #FORZATHON Live event.
  • Fixed an edge case where players would get stuck in a state where the pause menu would be blocked if they select a car for a co-op event as the host is cancelling the event.
  • Fixed an issue in route creator where attempting to view the map via the pause menu after placing a checkpoint could lead to the player getting stuck on a blank screen.
  • Fixed an issue in route creator in LEGO valley where the time of day and sky settings were not matching the creators settings.
  • Fixed an issue where seasonal Speed and Drift Zones were not displaying their full route on the map, or mini-map.
  • Fixed an issue where player Stats showed incorrect numbers for Horizon Stories and Businesses.

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST SEASONS

FEATURES

NEW CARS

• 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT" (Story: Top Gear)

LIVESTREAM REPLAYS

Anyword on Size of update?

#TeamTreefer Captain
Google+/WinkyNichols
Insta: SmashySmashyEggGuy
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 1:49:45 PM(UTC)
No, not yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 5:27:11 PM(UTC)
Festival Playlist Rewards Season 11

Series

50%: Bugatti T25C
80%: Beat the Stig tee

Summer

50%: Alien Morph Suit
80%: Maserati MC12 FE

Playground Games: 1973 Pontiac TA (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: DS3 Racing (Hard Find), Ferrari 360 CS (Hard Find)

Autumn

50%: 1996 Chevrolet Impala (New)
80%: 1985 Pontiac GTO (Hard Find)

Trail: Mercedes X Class (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: BMW M3 GTR (Hard Find), 1995 Nissan GT-R (Hard Find), McLaren 12C Coupe (New)

Winter

50%: Koenigsegg CCX (New)
80%: Koenigsegg Regera

Trail: Chevrolet Colorado XR2 (Hard Find)
Seasonal Event: Mercedes AMG GT Four Door (Hard Find), Ford Mustang S5 (Hard Find)

Spring

50%: Caterham R500 FE
100%: TVR Tuscan (Hard Find)

Trial: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (New)
Seasonal Event: Ferrari Dino, Renault 5 Turbo FE

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 6:43:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 7:04:04 PM(UTC)
I missed the stream earlier due to work, and am i really seeing that the '96 Impala SS is coming back?! Thank you, I've missed that car since FM4, in fact, after i got my Xbox 360 fixed (broken disc drive) I had to drive that Impala! Can't wait for that LT1 power and class-based rivals!!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 8:15:37 PM(UTC)
'hard to find', I think none of those 2 words apply to these cars, these are very rare cars but are not something you find and when you have opportunity to get it is usually not big challenge

These are more lucky cars as one has to be lucky to get them from wheelspin, from AH, or being lucky to be available at the week of the playlist for the expected car. There is nothing about finding or hard about those car to me.

Would have been a good thing to have few cars reachable by achieving some rivals , complete dirt rivals in B class to get Sub 2004 (score without hits) for instance, something that everyone can do but has that meaning that those cars require doing a little effort.

#20 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:53:59 PM(UTC)
I was never really crazy about that Caprice-looking ‘96 Impala, but looking forward to see what I can wind up doing with it nevertheless. And (almost) all is forgiven over that farm equipment nonsense after getting a look at the two incoming Mercedes-Benz’s. The new Raptor will be popular, no doubt, but with Ford trucks always being so well-represented in these games, this feels like a missed opportunity to incorporate something more refreshing, like a Chevrolet Silverado (a non-drift version), for example.

But *totally* stoked for Rivals. 👍🏻✌🏻
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:49:22 PM(UTC)
Class based rivals is long overdue. This needs to be standard in the series from day one on every Forza game.

I was very upset when I found out how limited the rivals system was on Horizon 4. It really did ruin the game for me. If I can't tune whatever car I think will work well in a controlled environment, how am I supposed to try to compete online. I didn't think they'd ever bring it back but maybe now this game has a chance of being as good as Horizon 2 and 3.

Now I can finally stop with this drift adventure nonsense.
#22 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:51:38 PM(UTC)
Almost all of those cars, sans the Jeep, are great additions. Can’t wait for the Ranger. And some duplicates of the rare cars.
 3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:54:24 PM(UTC)
Wow. Not going to lie, I actually enjoyed last night's stream, can definitely tell they're all getting alot more confident in front of the camera, hats off to retro and her team, it was fun to watch.

As for the content.. It looks fun and all but I wish they would stop locking everything away. I would love driving the two Mercs, but knowing I can't have more than one, bit annoying tbh.

Also I did really enjoy the distinct lack of lego talk, I was worried if they were going to brag about how much everyone 'loved' it, but no, only a few pictures. Good stuff.

I'll never like the whole 'live service' approach to this game, but at least they're trying to make it more bearable.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 11:58:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Auto correct popped off and went on a mad one.

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 12:49:28 AM(UTC)
Some great additions in this update. Still patiently waiting for a quick sell option for the endless duplicate cars won from wheelspins.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:09:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dR3K0b Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

CONTENT UPDATE

Release Notes will eventually be posted at
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/categories/360000558393-Forza-Horizon-4
The time of the content update has not been announced, but going by previous updates, the estimate would be 10am Pacific on Tuesday, July 2nd. Features will be available immediately after the update; Series 11 seasonal events (and new car rewards) begin with Summer on July 4th.

Updates & Fixes

Cross-Platform Fixes

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST SEASONS

FEATURES

NEW CARS

LIVESTREAM REPLAYS

Anyword on Size of update?

On the upside there is some great new content in this update looking forward to doing the top gear story fortune island is a bust for me now Lego valley was a kool edition also complete

On the down side star card flair i see no fix for it I have got 2 or 3 complete but cant change the flair as the default ones the only one that's available to use the Joy's off game buggs

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:14:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error