This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<567Prev
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#151 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:36:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
how can it be promoted as the fastest when it actually isn't?


It's probably something to do with Guinness World Records inspecting and certifying the record run in question. But none of that matters because there is one running over 100 mph now.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#152 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 10:28:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post
Damn this was diffcult compared to other Horizon stories, but finally I've got it. Took me about more than 2 hours though.

Didn't care much about the Tractor but the 6x6 was worth getting. :) + the Sting racing suit.

Also I like that you can take the junk off the E 350's roof.


For three vehicles, shouldn't it?
I have a vocabulary and I don’t apologize for it.
#Rivals #OpenClasss #LowerClasses #AMCPacerX
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#153 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 3:42:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
how can it be promoted as the fastest when it actually isn't?


It's probably something to do with Guinness World Records inspecting and certifying the record run in question. But none of that matters because there is one running over 100 mph now.


That one was built after Trak-tor and now holds the record. The one i linked was built years earlier, Maybe Guinness Book need to do their research ..

Moderated since 24-06-19 How much longer?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#154 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:36:43 AM(UTC)
My son cannot get the speed required for Trak-tor story. Are there any difficulty settings to be careful of as I did it on my account but can't on his.

Cheers

Dan
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 9:57:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
My son cannot get the speed required for Trak-tor story. Are there any difficulty settings to be careful of as I did it on my account but can't on his.

Cheers

Dan

Difficulty settings might be the reason. See if there's Traction Control, etc. enabled in your sons account. If there are driving aids enabled, try disabling them all temporarily for this one mission and try if you can get required speed that way.

If that doesn't work open a ticket for Forza support and explain in detail your settings that allowed you to complete mission successfully, and if the same settings don't allow that on your son account.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#156 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 4:50:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
My son cannot get the speed required for Trak-tor story. Are there any difficulty settings to be careful of as I did it on my account but can't on his.

Cheers

Dan

Difficulty settings might be the reason. See if there's Traction Control, etc. enabled in your sons account. If there are driving aids enabled, try disabling them all temporarily for this one mission and try if you can get required speed that way.

If that doesn't work open a ticket for Forza support and explain in detail your settings that allowed you to complete mission successfully, and if the same settings don't allow that on your son account.


I set all the difficulty etc to the same as my account , still can only get 116mph. This is the same as before I changed anything, the only thing really different is I have mine on highly skilled for the Avatars and his was New Racer.

Cheers

Dan
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#157 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 6:55:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
My son cannot get the speed required for Trak-tor story. Are there any difficulty settings to be careful of as I did it on my account but can't on his.

Cheers

Dan


What chapter are we talking about? The Track-Tor is a reward for reaching a certain level, not for any specific chapter.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#158 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 4:26:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
My son cannot get the speed required for Trak-tor story. Are there any difficulty settings to be careful of as I did it on my account but can't on his.

Cheers

Dan

Difficulty settings might be the reason. See if there's Traction Control, etc. enabled in your sons account. If there are driving aids enabled, try disabling them all temporarily for this one mission and try if you can get required speed that way.

If that doesn't work open a ticket for Forza support and explain in detail your settings that allowed you to complete mission successfully, and if the same settings don't allow that on your son account.


I set all the difficulty etc to the same as my account , still can only get 116mph. This is the same as before I changed anything, the only thing really different is I have mine on highly skilled for the Avatars and his was New Racer.

Cheers

Dan

That sounds very unusual, I mean I haven't seen anyone else writing about this, but I don't read every thread here. I would check community support forum and I recommend submitting a ticket for official support. I would include all those details about difficulty levels to ticket describing the issue. Best of luck!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#159 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:25:20 AM(UTC)
- - -

Edited by user Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:43:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#160 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:04:06 AM(UTC)
I submitted a support ticket. Its really weird as I get to 214km/hr at the end of the tunnel and my sons account gets barely to 200km/hr using the exact same settings on the same Xbox...
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#161 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:54:50 AM(UTC)
Did you also check whether he's using automatic transmission and you're using manual? It can make your car accelerate faster.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#162 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:01:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
I submitted a support ticket. Its really weird as I get to 214km/hr at the end of the tunnel and my sons account gets barely to 200km/hr using the exact same settings on the same Xbox...


At first you said 116km/hr but now you say 200-214km/hr, that's a big improvement.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:06:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#163 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:36:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EngineerDanO Go to Quoted Post
I submitted a support ticket. Its really weird as I get to 214km/hr at the end of the tunnel and my sons account gets barely to 200km/hr using the exact same settings on the same Xbox...


At first you said 116km/hr but now you say 200-214km/hr, that's a big improvement.


1st post was mph
2nd post was kmh


Definitely sounds like the settings arent exactly the same though
Possible that one has auto braking or steering on
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#164 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 1:56:26 AM(UTC)
Could it also be throttle settings for the controller?
Rank: Driver's License
#165 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:58:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Could it also be throttle settings for the controller?


That's what I thought. It's sounds weird, but wrong settings for the controller / wheel can prevent you from going 100% "full throttle".
Happened to a friend in a different racing simulator game. Seems unlikely, but possible.
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error