This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 3:09:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
I will say one thing for this thread, it has taken some of the "pressure" off the Lego thread. Could that just be a coincidence?????

[template]
Playground Games: Insert new content here
Community: Insert outrage here
[/template]
 3 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:23:00 PM(UTC)
Oh great something nobody asked for. A tractor. When there's a whole bunch from the community wanting some more exotics in the game. This is getting so out of hand. Looking at your ignored car request page, there's thousands of good ideas and you give us a tractor. Playground you really should be ashamed of yourselves. I would've settled for a new sports car or possibly a rally car, maybe even a JDM, A supercar, ANY type of car. But alas a tractor....
 5 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:37:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CrystalMyth77 Go to Quoted Post
Oh great something nobody asked for. A tractor. When there's a whole bunch from the community wanting some more exotics in the game. This is getting so out of hand. Looking at your ignored car request page, there's thousands of good ideas and you give us a tractor. Playground you really should be ashamed of yourselves. I would've settled for a new sports car or possibly a rally car, maybe even a JDM, A supercar, ANY type of car. But alas a tractor....

I'd rather have something unique than just being bombarded with supercars and hypercars all the time.
#79 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:48:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
For some weird reason, I have a feeling we might be getting something "traffic vehicle" related, possibly a car pack version. As in that picture of the three monitors, one monitor shows a flatbed that looks similar to the one that drives around in the AI traffic. And we also got a Forza Monthly picture with a tractor on it... which is also a traffic based car. I do know that some people have asked in the past to be able to drive the traffic cars. Especially the snow plow vehicle. This is all just speculation, but you never know what's possible with this type of game. :)

Speaking of which, isn't the 2009 Vauxhall Corsa also a "former traffic-only car"?

My first thought about the flatbed was that it was hinting at a new (racing?) truck, but I wouldn't rule out your reading.

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I want an Ice Cream Van next!

You can keep the van, I just want the ice cream!

I honestly don't remember what all the traffic cars were. It probably was. Honestly, if Forza is going on this route towards "unrealistic vehicles", I feel like they should dry to get some movie cars in. Like the batmobile or the DMC Delorean. I just hope whatever they're preparing is gonna be good. I'll try to wait and not complain until the truth reveals on July 1st. :)
 6 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:30:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RZM Cervy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Apple Slipper Go to Quoted Post
It's almost as if they want no content instead of fun unique content. I am also looking forward to the Track-tor!

If you find stuff like this "fun" and "unique", you are way too easily entertained.

Nobody asked for this, nobody needs it, and nobody is gonna drive this thing for more than a combined total of 30 minutes. Most people will drive it once for 5 minutes and never touch it again.

Yes, we would rather have no new content than get stuff like this.
You do not speak for everyone. I AM looking forward to this and will drive it more than your 30 minutes.

There are more than enough hypercars, etc for me and I rarely drive any of them. This new Track-tor will be a treat for me.

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:50:53 PM(UTC)

I'd rather have something unique than just being bombarded with supercars and hypercars all the time.

Same here, I am over supercars, not that I ever cared for them anyway.
Something unique would be good but this is a little to unique and wouldn't get much use apart from messing around in it for a day or so.

Msport has better cars but nowhere to enjoy them unless your fangio. I give up hoping for the full hotwheels carpack that MS gets, the vette, camaro & VW with those killer rims would be much more useful than a tractor.

Moderated since 24-06-19 How much longer?
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:13:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, I'm not saying that they don't put requested cars in the game. But it's like I said, I think I'm just getting too old to enjoy the constant array of 'humour' content that PG is throwing at me, *cough* especially when I've paid over £80 for it *cough*

I suppose the polite word for your definition of "constant" would be "hyperbole."
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 5 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:11:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

When the manufacturer says "no", it means NO.

maybe for you ingenuous

for me, it means money or whatever other stupid condition, people are just really stubborn

Or maybe it just means no. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you offer the answer will always be no.

Or perhaps it wasn't worth whatever conditions or money RR wanted.

There are many reasons it could be other than them being lazy or not trying or being stubborn.

Let me add that Rolls Royce are the definition of a luxury car make, the luxury market operates on logics other than the usual ones, like highest bidder, etc. For example, you don't see too many RR advertisements, do you? They don't need publicity, the owners of these cars usually don't usually drive them themselves, the cars don't partake in racing, etc. What does FH4 offer to RR that they don't have? Not to mention that if one such luxury brand feels being featured in a game is something that would tarnish the hard-earned prestige and reputation of its works of art (they're not just "products" anymore, it's a different market, that's the point, that's what their customers are after) - let alone their customers' - then the guy in charge will say nope, unconditionally. In a world where money is already abundant, you might find that there is more to it than throwing money at problems. It's not that simple.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:20:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:54:47 AM(UTC)
personally the thought of TRAKTOR DRAG RACES is awesome.
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:25:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RZM Cervy Go to Quoted Post
It's almost as if they want no content instead of fun unique content. I am also looking forward to the Track-tor!

If you find stuff like this "fun" and "unique", you are way too easily entertained.

Nobody asked for this, nobody needs it, and nobody is gonna drive this thing for more than a combined total of 30 minutes. Most people will drive it once for 5 minutes and never touch it again.

Yes, we would rather have no new content than get stuff like this.

I thought the Forza Horizon series is supposed to be non-serious, non-restrictive and fun, and yet you want the game to be more serious and restrictive like the Forza Motorsport series. Nothing wrong with the Forza Motorsport series though.

FH4 initial buyers were advertized this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQNo8xtcAg

FH4 after release buyers were advertized this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ477xAIlgU

FH4 new buyers are advertized this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASCytz8o9g

I consider there is quite an evolution there and for me it is easy to understand that there are people here not expecting the same from the game, not having the same definition of fun and so on ...

Personally, I am as interested in this tracktor thing as I am in BS ... I just would like a few of the infinite list half baked features and bugs in FH4 to be taken care.

Please guys, saying people here to go to Motorsport is like telling you to go to Mariokart, it is just irrelevant.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:26:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
#86 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:38:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
So now you’re arguing semantics?

When I asked: "Who said it was free?", all you had to do was reply: "Me." Or, you know, provide a source, I wasn't ruling out the possibility that you knew something we didn't. What stopped you? Actually don't tell me. I don't care.

Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Somehow, I feel like it’s not.

Do you? The continued existence of this thread here shows it's can't be all that off-topic. It's here to stay, and I'll remind you for the last time that your feelings or objections on the subject - or person for that matter - are completely inconsequential as always. I get it that you have a problem with this thread and you don't want it here (actually I don't really get it), but I mean, it's quite the quixotic endeavor to try and silence the words of the devs on their own official forums, you know? I believe I also asked not to shoot the messenger. Perhaps one day you'll manage to find a hobby that is a positive benefit to your life, that validates it, like learning a new language or playing a new musical instrument or something. But this is not that day, so until then how about this: the topic stands, and you move?

Right, and I said it was could possibly be free. Again, you’re arguing semantics. You can not care but you also still replied soo.

I’m not trying to silence anyone, I can’t see where I said that either.

I actually do have hobbies! I can play the guitar, go to the track, work, photograph, anything. This is just a fun thing to do. Nice ad hominem tho.

Again, why put something in Horizon 4 forum when you aren’t even slightly sure it’s coming to Horizon?
 2 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:51:29 AM(UTC)
I post what I want, when I want, where I want, and your new hobby is to obediently bump it, making sure it stays at the top of the board so none are missing out on the good news. I'm happy for you that you are having so much fun being useful, just contain your fake news and all will be well.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:59:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:46:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if they'll even acknowledge the negative feed back about the lego 'expansion'.

They won’t because they can’t. They made too much of a fuzz about how closely they worked together with Lego on this expansion. So anything they say now they don’t just say on behalf of PG, they also say it on behalf of Lego. And I can’t imagine Lego would be very pleased with PG openly admitting they made a pigs breakfast of this expansion.

PG will probably do what most companies do in these situations nowadays: They’ll keep on claiming it was a huge success and conveniently ignore all the negative feedback out there or the fact that they have seriously divided their player base over this and caused considerable damage to the FH brand.

They could play it smart by swallowing their pride, remain tight lipped about their own opinion on the expansion and hope the negative feedback will die quietly. Some kick- ***. new content and bug fixes in the short term would go a long way in helping to stem the current negativity while simultaneously restoring at least some of their player bases trust.

It'll be interesing to see if it’s pride or smarts that's going to win this one. Considering they’re about to introduce an oversized lawnmower to the franchise, my bets are currently on unbridled pride.

#89 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 5:17:56 PM(UTC)

I'm amazed they weren't in from the start it being Britain and all. They're pretty common on the roads where I come from.

#90 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 8:35:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jaswright Go to Quoted Post
I'm amazed they weren't in from the start it being Britain and all. They're pretty common on the roads where I come from.

But do they have 500hp Chevy V8 engines? :P
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:12:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post

Same here, I am over supercars, not that I ever cared for them anyway.
Something unique would be good but this is a little to unique and wouldn't get much use apart from messing around in it for a day or so.

Msport has better cars but nowhere to enjoy them unless your fangio. I give up hoping for the full hotwheels carpack that MS gets, the vette, camaro & VW with those killer rims would be much more useful than a tractor.

A tractor is absolutely boring. This game is literally beginning to favor the little kids rather than the long time fans of Forza. Theres so many requests from the community for different cars and what not and I don't think a single person wanted a tractor. It's a racing/exploring game. Not a farming simulator.
 2 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 1:28:21 PM(UTC)

A tractor is absolutely boring. This game is literally beginning to favor the little kids rather than the long time fans of Forza. Theres so many requests from the community for different cars and what not and I don't think a single person wanted a tractor. It's a racing/exploring game. Not a farming simulator.

Hey! Farming Simulator is actually a serious game.
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:18:08 PM(UTC)
I don't know how my post ended up in this thread!
This was not the thread I originally posted in.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 12:14:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: post has been moved from original thread

#94 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 7:50:17 AM(UTC)
The Stig's tractor-driving cousin is drifting in what is really starting to look like a certain open-world racing game:

People's speculation of a Top Gear pack or Top Gear-themed playlist is running wild, and they're even thinking the Koenigsegg CCX might show up. It came out in 2006.

The plot thickens.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 7:55:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#95 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:12:02 AM(UTC)

The Top Gear story features 7 chapters. Horizon player inventiveness and disobedience may be necessary to get 3 stars.

87.2 referenced here is the top speed of the Track-Tor:

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 9:23:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:26:35 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:35:20 AM(UTC)
Star cards broken I have 2 maybe 3 off them complete but I cant even change the flair lets hope its fixed in this update only one I see is the default one
#98 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:06:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

The Top Gear cars are:

2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT"
2018 Top Gear Track-tor

The are won by completing the Top Gear story.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:23:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:15:05 AM(UTC)
Although the FH4 has done a lot of collaboration, we can not buy most of those cars at auto shows.

I am tired of the challenge.
I have the skills to achieve that. In other words, the level of difficulty does not matter. I'm just tired of these "challenge".
Why can't we buy a new car at an auto show? For User Engagement?
My loyalty to FH4 has already been lost. I liked Forza as a sandbox.
I do not want to continue the endless "challenge" marathon, nor do I want to keep reloading the auction all day...
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:15:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

WICKED! And i'll finally win my own Rip Rod! Great update PG
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error