7 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 6 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:37:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Everybody about to lose their mind over a free vehicle. God it’s pathetic. “ITs nOt WhAt I WaNt sO iTs TrASh!”

All cars available in Forza have been coded by Playground/Turn 10 employees, whose paychecks are funded by the players buying their games.

There is no such thing as free content.
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:41:41 PM(UTC)
Cool. Maybe this update can break my game more.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:16:50 PM(UTC)
I would love to have it in the game, though I'd also like to have it in FM7.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:30:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
and so... when we get at least the two Rolls Royces from FH3?

really c'mon, it's a british theme game!

People NEED to realize it's not that easy to have cars you want in the game. They have to get license from the manufactures first and the manufactures can refuse to give them license for whatever reason.

These generic responses and excuses don't convince me at all

People NEED to realize it's their job try to get license more than 1 and only single time, not accept "NO" everytime, try to negotiate again, and again, developers can do this things anytime you know, it's part of their jobs!

And our job asking for attitude and some info/ answers maybe sometimes, i think doesn't hurt anyone in the process, nothing wrong with that!

If you people give up that easily, it's up to you, not me!

I hope they get the license from RR like mitsubishi did, it's not impossible

If people think everything it's that so hard, cars already modeled and licenced from previous games can't be in this game, so start to say goodbye for your personal wishlists

It will not happen, i mean never, right? and don't complain about weird cars, like this tractor, lego cars, trucks and other bizarre vehicles

When the manufacturer says "no", it means NO.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:03:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
What's this got to do with Horizon? it's been posted on the FM twitter account and not PG's so it's unlikely this is coming to Horizon. If they're going to add this, i see no reason why they shouldn't add motorbikes because the game is no longer just about cars.

FM twitter account is for both games, its reasonably obvious.

#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:16:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Apple Slipper Go to Quoted Post

maybe for you ingenuous

for me, it means money or whatever other stupid condition, people are just really stubborn
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:45:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
It probably will be free

If all you wanted to say was it's probably free, you could have just said so.

did you just blindly post it in the wrong forum causing unneeded discussion?

Somehow I happen to feel it's not the wrong forum, but my opinion isn't the one that matters, I trust the right people (i.e.: not you) to do the right thing.

So now you’re arguing semantics? That’s kinda, not relevant at all.

Somehow, I feel like it’s not. Especially if it’s coming from the FM twitter account with the reflection of a track on the vehicle. Sure they have the Horizon 4 title in their avi, but it’s their most recent release? Like, that doesn’t point to anything.

I’d rather the right people(I.e not you) to deliver credible information rather than announcing it as “news”.

2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:44:13 AM(UTC)
So now you’re arguing semantics?

When I asked: "Who said it was free?", all you had to do was reply: "Me." Or, you know, provide a source, I wasn't ruling out the possibility that you knew something we didn't. What stopped you? Actually don't tell me. I don't care.

Somehow, I feel like it’s not.

Do you? The continued existence of this thread here shows it's can't be all that off-topic. It's here to stay, and I'll remind you for the last time that your feelings or objections on the subject - or person for that matter - are completely inconsequential as always. I get it that you have a problem with this thread and you don't want it here (actually I don't really get it), but I mean, it's quite the quixotic endeavor to try and silence the words of the devs on their own official forums, you know? I believe I also asked not to shoot the messenger. Perhaps one day you'll manage to find a hobby that is a positive benefit to your life, that validates it, like learning a new language or playing a new musical instrument or something. But this is not that day, so until then how about this: the topic stands, and you move?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:00:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:35:47 AM(UTC)
Hells bells. Remember when forza used to put cars in their games, like ones you would see everyday, ones you might actually want to own? I remember those times too.

Everything the devs do with this game now is just a joke, literally. And this isn't even me being bitter or sarcastic, literally everything they do now is just a joke. lego, hot wheels, and damn tractor that isn't even a tractor. Or maybe I'm just getting too old to see the humour in this never ending joke.

2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 3:01:36 AM(UTC)
It's almost as if they want no content instead of fun unique content. I am also looking forward to the Track-tor!

If you find stuff like this "fun" and "unique", you are way too easily entertained.

Nobody asked for this, nobody needs it, and nobody is gonna drive this thing for more than a combined total of 30 minutes. Most people will drive it once for 5 minutes and never touch it again.

Yes, we would rather have no new content than get stuff like this.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 3:54:27 AM(UTC)
Upcoming on FH4 mainland with stunning realistic rendering, the new S2 beasts .
upcoming
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:01:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Remember when forza used to put cars in their games, like ones you would see everyday, ones you might actually want to own? I remember those times too.

I have a car wishlist, an unreasonably long one, in which I cross out cars that eventually got added to the game, thus far it was the free Mitsubishi car pack and:

Quote:
2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
2018 Honda Civic Type-R
2016 Honda Civic Coupé GRC
2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS
2019 Lamborghini Urus
2008 Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A
2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupé
2019 Porsche GT3 RS
2019 Rimac C_Two
2018 TVR Griffith

Naturally I wouldn't know about your specific desires, and while these cars definitely don't seem to be cars I see every day (yes, even the latest Civic Type-R, never seen it IRL), I did get these cars in the game and own them all there (except the Rimac, which I'm getting tomorrow, it's a matter of hours and I've already driven it in the Rivals thing). I can definitely say I remember those times.

I share your suspicion (yours and others') that very very famous hypercars may not be featured in the next update, as they could have been a better weapon of choice to generate social media hype with. I probably am in a position similar to yours concerning whether my sense of humour and the developers' may be fully compatible. Additionally, I do not believe the devs went to the trouble of contacting Top Gear just to scan a tractor.

Yet the fact that a tractor is coming to Forza, something I definitely did not expect and certainly not in my wishlist, makes me all the more curious about what other cars that might show up in the following update for FH4 - and FM7 too, as sometimes cars come to Motorsport before Horizon, like the Barrett-Jackson pack.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:37:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:04:52 AM(UTC)
I will say one thing for this thread, it has taken some of the "pressure" off the Lego thread. Could that just be a coincidence?????
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:10:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
this thread, it has taken some of the "pressure" off the Lego thread

Since you follow it, you must have noticed I didn't write many posts in that topic. In fact I have not written down a review or even something resembling an opinion of mine about the LEGO expansion there, or anywhere else in this forum, even. This I will say: I completed everything, all the achievements and Brick Challenges, in the game and its two expansions. In about two weeks I'd have completed all the Seasonal Championships and Trials in LEGO Valley as well, just as I did in Fortune Island.

In other words: i-it wasn't me, I swear! D-Don't shoot the messenger! *ducks for cover again*

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:42:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:35:28 AM(UTC)
I will say one thing for this thread, it has taken some of the "pressure" off the Lego thread. Could that just be a coincidence?????

I'd rather say it duplicated it.

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:43:56 AM(UTC)
For some weird reason, I have a feeling we might be getting something "traffic vehicle" related, possibly a car pack version. As in that picture of the three monitors, one monitor shows a flatbed that looks similar to the one that drives around in the AI traffic. And we also got a Forza Monthly picture with a tractor on it... which is also a traffic based car. I do know that some people have asked in the past to be able to drive the traffic cars. Especially the snow plow vehicle. This is all just speculation, but you never know what's possible with this type of game. :)
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:55:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
For some weird reason, I have a feeling we might be getting something "traffic vehicle" related, possibly a car pack version. As in that picture of the three monitors, one monitor shows a flatbed that looks similar to the one that drives around in the AI traffic. And we also got a Forza Monthly picture with a tractor on it... which is also a traffic based car. I do know that some people have asked in the past to be able to drive the traffic cars. Especially the snow plow vehicle. This is all just speculation, but you never know what's possible with this type of game. :)

Wouldn't that just be a treat in Online Adventures,,,,,,,,,
#68 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:59:15 AM(UTC)

Wouldn't that just be a treat in Online Adventures,,,,,,,,,

*Intense ramming intensifies even more* lol
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 5:42:10 AM(UTC)
This thread has nothing in common with the Lego thread.... I want an Ice Cream Van next!
 2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 5:54:54 AM(UTC)

Speaking of which, isn't the 2009 Vauxhall Corsa also a "former traffic-only car"?

My first thought about the flatbed was that it was hinting at a new (racing?) truck, but I wouldn't rule out your reading.

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I want an Ice Cream Van next!

You can keep the van, I just want the ice cream!
 2 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:56:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RZM Cervy Go to Quoted Post
It's almost as if they want no content instead of fun unique content. I am also looking forward to the Track-tor!

If you find stuff like this "fun" and "unique", you are way too easily entertained.

Nobody asked for this, nobody needs it, and nobody is gonna drive this thing for more than a combined total of 30 minutes. Most people will drive it once for 5 minutes and never touch it again.

Wow, really? You'd rather the people that are looking forward to this to not have anything just to satisfy your own ideologies? What a selfish and idiotic thing to come out with.
 5 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:02:27 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I'm not saying that they don't put requested cars in the game. But it's like I said, I think I'm just getting too old to enjoy the constant array of 'humour' content that PG is throwing at me, *cough* especially when I've paid over £80 for it *cough*

And also not forgetting you'll probably have to do some lack-luster mindless task to get it in game through the Chore li- I mean playlist to get the thing.

But I can complain and moan all I want, but it doesn't change the fact that I did pay the price without knowing the risk. The only thing I can take away from this whole ordeal is that I will Never pre-order a Forza title ever again.

Words I'd never thought I would say about Forza, but hey!
 2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:13:58 PM(UTC)

Sssssssssshh...!!!! Don't mention Lego in this tread. The devs might think we'd all like a lego tractor next.
 5 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:51:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RZM Cervy Go to Quoted Post

I thought the Forza Horizon series is supposed to be non-serious, non-restrictive and fun, and yet you want the game to be more serious and restrictive like the Forza Motorsport series. Nothing wrong with the Forza Motorsport series though.
 5 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 3:08:21 PM(UTC)

maybe for you ingenuous

for me, it means money or whatever other stupid condition, people are just really stubborn

Or maybe it just means no. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you offer the answer will always be no.

Or perhaps it wasn't worth whatever conditions or money RR wanted.

There are many reasons it could be other than them being lazy or not trying or being stubborn.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

7 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error