4 Pages1234PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:30:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
Still waiting for the 812 Superfast, according to my knowledge it has only ever been offered ONCE while there've been multiple chances to aquire other exclusive cars.

That is correct. Either the first or second week the game was out. I had the game but had not started it yet. They said this month was all about the return of exclusive cars. Well this month we have seen the ‘18 Honda Civic Type R, ‘19 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and Hudson Hornet made available for what now will be the third time for each if I’m counting correctly. Maybe 4 for the GT3.

Where is the 812 Superfast?? Maybe next week? Hell if they want to make it a challenge that make it an 80% Car for one of the seasons or for the monthly reward. I just want the opportunity to be able to get it. Tired of hearing it’s in the auction house when I try at least 3 or 4 times a night and come up with nothing.

Ferrari 812 Superfast was offered TWICE. It was in the Series 1 Forzathon shop and again 2 series later in Series 3 Ranked Adventure League Awards. It is currently the longest running to not have appeared again (7 series gap). The Hot Wheels Rip Rod (The most difficult event ever held to date) only appeared once and has a 5 Series gap as well as the Hot Wheels Ford Mustang at 1 appearance with a 5 Series Gap, both appeared as Series 5 rewards and never again. Other one appearance long running absent cars: Cadillac Escalade ESV (Series 6), Honda Prelude Si (Series 6), TVR Tuscan S (Series 6), BMW M3-GTR (Series 7). #25 Mustang RTR (Series 7), Mustang RTR Spec 5 (Series 7), Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (Series 7), '65 Pontiac GTO (Series 7)

The previous longest running gap between appearances were held by the Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang and the Hot Wheels Twin Mill which both first appeared in Series 2 and then had a 6 series gap before appearing again in Series 8.

Unfortunately I missed both chances to get the Superfast. That 7 series gap is ridiculous.
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:54:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Munithe EXT Go to Quoted Post
IDC about 812 I already have that but I need the Hornet still. Glad they released Rebel "The Machine" though, just got mine.

Haha nice attitude “well I have it so I don’t care if others don’t”

Hopefully due to licensing it won't be available ever again and the game needs more ultra rare cars in my view, I must say I love mine.
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:59:39 AM(UTC)
Another chance for the Rip Rod please?
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:07:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
What have PG done to the Danger Sign for this weeks seasonal PR Stunt? It's like it slows you down as you take the jump. I'm using the Jeep TrailCat, the very same Car i set my PB of 899ft in the snow and it will not get close to 700ft.

I know, right? I set my best distance on this danger sign at 279m (915ft) in the Ford Capri FE, and using the same car with the same tune as before, I can't do any better than about 200m (659ft). The car's speed drops off like 15-20 kph just as it goes over the lip of the jump, and that seems to make the difference between finishing or failing the PR goal.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:12:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
What have PG done to the Danger Sign for this weeks seasonal PR Stunt? It's like it slows you down as you take the jump. I'm using the Jeep TrailCat, the very same Car i set my PB of 899ft in the snow and it will not get close to 700ft.

I know, right? I set my best distance on this danger sign at 279m (915ft) in the Ford Capri FE, and using the same car with the same tune as before, I can't do any better than about 200m (659ft). The car's speed drops off like 15-20 kph just as it goes over the lip of the jump, and that seems to make the difference between finishing or failing the PR goal.

Could snow be the reason for the reduced speed?
 2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:22:02 PM(UTC)
Quote:
he car's speed drops off like 15-20 kph just as it goes over the lip of the jump, and that seems to make the difference between finishing or failing the PR goal.

Yup, it does, and it looks like that's from hitting a snow pile on the very edge of the jump.

See the video up the thread for a way to counter it - basically you need to go at angle aiming from the right side. As I mentioned, I don't believe it's possible at all to do it heads on, I tested a wide range of cars and tunes just to see if it's doable, my best was 208 m. From the side - no issue at all.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:44:54 PM(UTC)
Pretty good Playlist IMO.

For Trial I used Lancia Delta S4 with my own upgrades, worked pretty well against Drivatars. Had a weird game where most in our team were driving stock version of car. Managed to get this on first effort though. There was someone very good in team and after about half of our team quit we won 2 out of 3. Was second, first, second again (started thinking about my shopping list or something and there made a mistake). Shared my Delta S4 tune but those who liked to do this with winter tyres may want to try Lancia Fulvia.

Really liked that this was on B class cars and that all the races were on circuits.

Rest of the champs I did on Pro. White Knuckle something was really easy with stock '95 Corvette.

Did Community Championship with Audi TT. Had to actually restart the first race to get it right. Second one was my favourite and third one was the most difficult for me, I just kept messing up one turn but it was actually quite a cool circuit once I got it right. I kept thinking that the first circuit might be great for Classic Racers during summer. Second Circuit called "FD HLC 5/5/19" by Smfvarus was really great despite one blind checkpoint. Really must see if this one is available for other seasons and classes. Classic Muscle division races could be great on this.

Buggy champ was okay... Took upgraded Ariel Nomad and race was though with it. In general noticed that even Can-Am Maverics were the main competition they weren't pulling insanely good times on all races but first one, where they were about 8 and 9 seconds faster than Drivatar coming fourth.

Tuned '83 Volkswagen Golf GTI to Playground games because it had a lot of headroom to AWD swap and few other things, Ford Fiesta XR2 might be better choice though. Took few efforts to get '83 GTI Golf right and also to find a good team. '84 Honda Civic CRX Mugen was one of the few card I don't have and was definitely worth it. Really great what I had time to race it a little and cruise.

EDIT:

Forgot Hyper car race on #Forzahon Weekly. Did it with Bugatti Veyron SS about S2 992 or so (Winter tyres instead of racing tyres). I built and tuned it for Forzathon Live events and PR stunts in general. As high speed race car it's handles like pregnant elephant but managed to win with it on second try by abusing rewind and wall riding. Those who can handle it as race car, good for them but some other Hyper cars may be more ideal for racing. Fastest Drivatar was driving Lego Senna, definitely not the best Forza experiences for me.

Edited by user Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:54:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:31:40 PM(UTC)
I have complete the jump in the Ferrari 599XX E. I did it slightly from the side.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:02:06 PM(UTC)
Guys don't overthink that danger jump. You'll probably never get it going straight on. I figured it out after a couple attempts. I did it in my X class Agera. Come at it full throttle from the side where the speed trap is. I was going about 180 before I hit the jump, that slope slowed me down to about 155 and I nailed on the 2nd attempt
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:04:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
The danger sign is tricky, you have to do it from the side (see video above).

Just to verify I tried it heads on with all kids of cars - from x-class hypercars to offroad vehicles - I never came even close to the mark.

Thanks, never would've gotten it without this advice and video

#36 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:46:43 PM(UTC)
First attempt at the trial didn't happen. Couldn't get enough players to fill a lobby for some reason.

Second attempt, we lost the first race, because we always loose the first race. Getting our bearings, I guess. It was so weird seeing everybody in red cars, I couldn't tell who was on what team. I'm usually extra careful not to run into teammates, but I had such trouble telling them apart, and it was just a 6-wide cluster blocking the track. My internet was apparently throttled, so everybody eventually teleported out of my way. I don't know what happened to one of my teammates a couple places ahead of me, but he must have missed a checkpoint or something, because he dropped to almost last place. I came in somewhere in the middle.

Second race, again, just a cluster of cars ahead of me, with no way around or through. It was like a 3 stooges routine guest starring Laurel and Hardy at Abbott and Costello's house. One teammate was sliding around the track, and couldn't seem to pass the AI ahead of him. And i couldn't find an opportunity to pass. But I managed to keep 3 or 4 AI behind me, so we won. We always win the second race, because you need that sense of false hope to keep you around for the 3rd race.

Third race, I started near the front for the team, but it didn't take long for my teammates to teleport through me. We managed to hold it together with only one AI in 2nd place, and the rest behind me.

I already had a Delta HF Integrale, so the new one's on the auction house, if anyone wants it. I was only in it for the playlist completion, because apparently I don't have the '93 Mustang yet.
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:14:41 PM(UTC)
I need some help. I recently got back to playing Horizon 4 for the LEGO dlc, and I’m trying to complete the weekly challenge. It says I don’t own a hypercar despite having several and currently driving one. Am I missing something? Thanks
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:38:58 PM(UTC)
The most annoying race this season was the stunt park in the unimog. I almost threw my controller across the room. Absolutely terrible choice. That truck has ZERO grip on the Lego surface
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:46:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RidgeRacerX Go to Quoted Post
I need some help. I recently got back to playing Horizon 4 for the LEGO dlc, and I’m trying to complete the weekly challenge. It says I don’t own a hypercar despite having several and currently driving one. Am I missing something? Thanks
Use the filter in your garage to filter Hypercars specifically.

#40 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:21:09 PM(UTC)
Approach the Jump at an angle as others have stated. Look for the route with the least bumps and ledges to jump on the way to the ramp.
 3 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:55:27 PM(UTC)

i really enjoy the Community champ.'s second track in Edimburgh, it was a pleasure to drive on it.
gates are well placed and no need to put double gates at each corner like others do.

the third race is nice too.

good choice from PG for this Week.
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:24:54 PM(UTC)
This week's trial:

https://youtu.be/SGd-r6R-8Mg

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#43 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 12:07:48 AM(UTC)
I really don't understand why they keep holding back the 812. It's not even a good car in-game and the fuss around it only lives because of the non-accessability.
Same goes for the Rip Rod which is arguably one of the worst cars the game offers, possibly even the worst.

#44 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:03:58 AM(UTC)
Northbound danger sign, Winter - I can normally get these jumps after a try or two.
This one has me..
Any suggestions? Cars to use, etc.
Thanks..

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Friday, June 21, 2019 5:00:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:11:36 AM(UTC)
I used an upgraded Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck.
Share Code 743 470 966

605,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 536 SWS / 2162 WS Remaining
#46 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:12:11 AM(UTC)
I did it with the Ferrari 599XX Evo, but I‘m sure with the Mosler it should wok, too.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:17:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Michigan Rowdy Go to Quoted Post
I can normally get these jumps after a try or two.
This one has me..
Any suggestions? Cars to use, etc.
Thanks..

a lot of suggestions and advice in the weekly seasonal thread
https://forums.forzamoto...rds-through-June-27.aspx
#48 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:22:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
I really don't understand why they keep holding back the 812. It's not even a good car in-game and the fuss around it only lives because of the non-accessability.
Same goes for the Rip Rod which is arguably one of the worst cars the game offers, possibly even the worst.

This is just my guess, but perhaps they are trying to make some cars intentionally scarce.

A good example is Ford Capri FE.
They are still dealing with this car as rare car than other FE.
It's unclear why they're intentionally trying to make a rare car like this, I'm guessing that they're going to be a high difficulty coop trial and a high tier reward for online adventure.
Because the scarce car attracts the player.
Perhaps they will be to use these cars as "bait".
#49 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:24:57 AM(UTC)
The jump is doable straight on in a Lotus Eleven with rally springs tuned for top ride height. Don't expect to set the leaderboard on fire, but it's enough to scrape past the seasonal distance.
#50 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:39:55 AM(UTC)
EDITED:

Uhh, makes it a duplicate post after merging threads. Looks pretty weird tbh.

Edited by user Friday, June 21, 2019 5:19:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error