This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:12:01 AM(UTC)
Thoughts on FM8 from the longest standing forza racing club on the planet. 2old4forza.

https://youtu.be/ems-sY3cokE
www.2old4forza.com fanatec wheel user: Podium DD1, CS V3 inverted pedals, CS V1.5 shifter, CS V1.5 hand brake
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:37:12 AM(UTC)
Could y'all possibly add some random music in the background like in FM3 and I think y'all had the same thing in FM4 although I could be very wrong but just please at least think about it of y'all adding some random music in the background in FM8,and also could y'all add some RALLY and DIRT race tracks like in games like DIRT RALLY-2.0,and DIRT 4 into FM8 and also if possible..... (and Yes I'm completely comprehend and understand about copyright laws and what not but it ain't gonna hurt to mention stuff from other games though is it? the same thing applies to my suggestions for FH5 which y'all probably already have seen it and if not then please do LOL x a million)....could y'all have vehicles from DIRT RALLY 2.0 and DIRT 4 into FM8 just please atleast think about it and I absolutely love y'alls games keep up the great and amazing work

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 10:51:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I keep getting new information and ideas so for anyone especially to the developers please forgive m

Notification

Icon
Error