This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:19:46 AM(UTC)
So I downloaded the LEGO Speed Champions DLC (around 5GB), and upon loading into the game I got the LEGO video and menu screens, but no LEGO content (no options to travel anywhere to reach the sub-LEGO world). Saw on Forza twitter that you need to download the update, but there is no update for me to download. I have restarted my game 7 times, hard reset, full shutdown, everything...NOTHING is working. Last resort now I'm trying to re-install all of Forza Horizon 4 and the legendary pack w/ all the DLC's, but the file size will be the same as before I uninstalled it (71GB) so I don't have faith it'll work.

Some people on TrueAchievements are having similar problems.

Any help/advise?
#2 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:15:02 PM(UTC)
Hard reset, you have to update the base game. Another 9GB
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#3 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:22:25 PM(UTC)
What is this update actually for cause I thought that the 5.43gb was the expansion
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 1:04:47 PM(UTC)
I couldn't get the game to update until I got the recent XBOne system update.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#5 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 2:34:34 PM(UTC)
Yep happened to me. I was doing all the seasonal stuff so I didnt get the system update or the base game update until after I did a hard reset. Ridiculous timing
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#6 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 4:05:19 PM(UTC)
I've had to completely reinstall the game on PC. The expansion downloaded fine but the game update would only get stuck on 47mb and I couldn't load the game at all.
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 2:25:42 PM(UTC)
did you guys get this solved? it's driving me bonkers...
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:33:17 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue. I could care less about it as long as the 20 minute loading screens get fixed.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:51:46 AM(UTC)
Hello,

In order to effectively track and process support issues, we will be locking and directing all Support posts to the Support Site.

For Community Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error