This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:38:09 AM(UTC)
Once upon a time I even considered paying money for FH4, but the game developers convinced me not to. This is NOT sarcasm.
#27 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 6:28:50 AM(UTC)
Even better if we can get a LEGO ice cream truck and get bonus credits for how many ice cream cones we can sell to spectators
#28 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:47:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AtomiqueMclaren Go to Quoted Post
The day this happens is the day I switch permanently to PlayStation and Gran Turismo lol. I’m really happy for all the little kids and adult sized children alike out there. LEGO is exactly where it belongs and it should stay that way.

It's funny because I bet more manchilds play these Lego games than kids. It's embarrassing.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 10:13:03 AM(UTC)
If it happens I wouldn't be surprised. We already have useless Hot Wheels. Teletubies, pepper pig and especially something with Ken and Barbie. I see them all coming to FM. Some will anyway excuse it as always with "FM is not supposed to be a true racing sim". Toys will certainly accomplish it.
I'm on PC with some mates while others have xbox. When a viable cross platform alternative presents itself I'll be all in.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error