71 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 17 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:39:49 PM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

We frown on the use of profanity on these forums and we frown on having to give some of you a time out for it. Please, let's find a more adult way in which to express our disappointments and remember, quoting profanity is as bad as using it yourself.

The only profanity that should ever be used when speaking of Lego is out loud when stepping on one in the dark.

Thank you and have a nice day.

✔ Verified Moderator

8 users liked this post.
#127 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:42:58 PM(UTC)
Keep it coming people! This is the most hilarious topic on the forum.
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:43:36 PM(UTC)
No Johnny Thunder = No Buy

Seriously though, I'm only going to enjoy this because it reminds me of my childhood. As irrelevant as this expansion is, I would expect nothing different at this juncture. For curiosity's sake, one has to wonder how or even if these "cars" can be modified. As long as these cars don't migrate into Motorsport like HW did... oh dear.

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
 6 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:43:41 PM(UTC)
Everyone trashed the Hot Wheels expansion and it was great fun! I admit im not nearly as excited for this as I was that (not a fan of Lego games) but i'll be more than happy to be surprised again.
 3 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:46:35 PM(UTC)
The user thought crime purge certainly has begun. RIP posters that dared to use a *
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:48:46 PM(UTC)
Just why :(
 9 users liked this post.
#132 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:57:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
Now you know why this game is rated E for everyone ;)

Literally explains why all the songs were ridiculously censored now. They're clearly trying to cater to a way younger audience. Get those parent's dollars to buy for their kids because Lego is now in the game. I still don't understand why stuff like this isn't made into a standalone game? Once again I feel completely cheated out of my ultimate edition. I can't trust I'll get 2 solid expansions that Forza die-hards would want to play. I refuse to buy clustered packs anymore. Anytime they're so closed lip about an expansion, I'm expecting it to be something die-hard racing fans would not want.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 7:13:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 users liked this post.
#133 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:59:40 PM(UTC)
Last time i order Ultimate Edition as well.

I don't understand this, it's pure marketing.

Hot Wheels actually had a purpose because it's a licence based on cars in the first place.

Lego is just a toy that marketingly pushed recently to motorsports for advertisements, it has nothing to do with racing in the first place.

So now it's pretty clear they are moving their target audience to 8-12 years old people.

Well PG, have fun in forums, online & e-sport with 12 years old drivers. Gonna be pretty funny to look at.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:10:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:04:48 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Profanity and inappropriate material removed)]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:06:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#135 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:09:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDM SilverArrow Go to Quoted Post
No Johnny Thunder = No Buy

Seriously though, I'm only going to enjoy this because it reminds me of my childhood. As irrelevant as this expansion is, I would expect nothing different at this juncture. For curiosity's sake, one has to wonder how or even if these "cars" can be modified. As long as these cars don't migrate into Motorsport like HW did... oh dear.

Please do not give any ideas to the devs, if FM7 will have LEGO cars as well then I will be left without any decent racing games on PC that are not pure sims :)

10 users liked this post.
#136 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:09:47 PM(UTC)
Is that serious? It's like a slap in the face of fans who love the Forza franchise because of the realism and detailing of the cars, but this does not make sense, giant toy cars racing between real cars? I was very excited about the new console and the new elite control, but this expansion ruined everything. It's a dark day in Forza's history ...
 5 users liked this post.
#137 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:11:03 PM(UTC)
I bought the hot wheels expansion for the 32 coupe.
I will buy this expansion if it has the HK Monaro.

I doubt I will ever drive on it, I only drove hot wheels long enough to collect the 32.

The only disappointment for me will be seeing these cars in the mainland ruining the realism, that will most likely put me off playing it all together.

On a positive note it once and for all ends the debate over is this game a serious racing game or not.

7 users liked this post.
#138 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:12:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Jeez lads, I've seen some salty tuppences in my time but seriously...

Am I actually the only person who is actively looking forward to this expansion? Either that or I am the only person getting really tired of the same dull weekly challenges for the same cars again and again, combined with the mind-numbing drift grind.

You all asked for somthing new and exiting, and then when somthing as awesome as LEGO comes along you all turn your noses up. It's somthing different my dudes, just admire it for what it is and take it at face value until Thursday when you actually get to play it for yourselfes. 😌

Bro, i'm thrilled. This is why I prefer Horizon over FM. At least with this game we get the occasional surprise as well as something new and fresh. Just as the hot wheels island was. FMs are the same dull thing every new title. Sure I play them but the replay value goes out the window fast, its too repetitive. We're lucky to get new tracks to race. With this game we get new expansions. I will enjoy this even though lots of others are throwing tantrums
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:13:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post

The only profanity that should ever be used when speaking of Lego is out loud when stepping on one in the dark.

😂😂😂😂😂

Gold.
If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:13:56 PM(UTC)
can we have at least 10 new cars like every expansion?

just saying... like the most requested cars in a huge wishlist thread here in this very own forum?

is that so hard?

or you will let the game die slowly?
 10 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:15:13 PM(UTC)
I love LEGO, had many sets as a kid. Looks like fun. I don't understand the surprise at this. As I have said this is an arcade racer. It is not the serious racing game you think it is. It never has been, that is what Motorsport is for and even that is simcade. H3 Hot Wheels was a blast, I bet most people who moaned about it didn't even try it more than once. No one has tried this expansion yet so passing judgement is just stupid at this point. It's still a car it's still a race.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:25:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#142 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:19:17 PM(UTC)
Well that's is literally asking for an "immediate response developer AMA" though I am doubtful they had the "balls" to do this... with all available options .... to really go for LEGO... I have no words... 2 weeks ago I was trolling my friends with how they will make a Lego DLC because the [H] Logo-print on the festivalsite changed Legolike.... I really jinxed it >.<
 3 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:20:55 PM(UTC)
Wow what a load of **** , seriously though Lego !!!
 3 users liked this post.
#144 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:21:49 PM(UTC)
Well, this game is getting worse and worse. The more they go, the more their update becomes dubious not to say ridiculous even .. It can not be said that Turn10 is listening to his community. For my part it is the last time that I invest in an ultimate pack, seen as we laugh at us!
 14 users liked this post.
#145 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:26:56 PM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

We frown on the use of profanity on these forums and we frown on having to give some of you a time out for it. Please, let's find a more adult way in which to express our disappointments and remember, quoting profanity is as bad as using it yourself.

To be fair PG did just drop the biggest, sharpest piece of Lego on the floor in a darkened room and everyone keeps standing on it.
 9 users liked this post.
#146 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:29:48 PM(UTC)
Well I got through 3 pages of HOW DARE THE DEVELOPERS DO THIS TO US?!?!?! DIE YOU MONSTERS!!!!!

And if half these people quit like they say they will, I feel like online adventure will become much more enjoyable :)
 9 users liked this post.
#147 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:30:15 PM(UTC)
Some even seem to be jumping on it repeatedly.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:30:42 PM(UTC)
This might've not been the BEST choice for expansion... but at least it's something. I kind of get tired of just driving around the map doing nothing but Forzathon live events as well as old repeated races. So, I'm gonna go into this open minded and I'm gonna try not to judge a book by it's cover. I do hope however that this is a relatively big map. :) That is all I'll say.
 7 users liked this post.
#149 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:33:44 PM(UTC)
I'm a grown-a adult, and I'm loving this! Lego world with Forza Horizon physics. I can't wait until release day. :D

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:34:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#150 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 4:34:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: holden4ever Go to Quoted Post
Gentlemen,

To be fair PG did just drop the biggest, sharpest piece of Lego on the floor in a darkened room and everyone keeps standing on it.

The room seems at least dimly lit. And the only people stepping on it are the ones who haven't figured out how to properly hold a stick.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
71 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error