71 Pages<<5253545556>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1326 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:33:12 AM(UTC)
Would be funny if the next car they release is a Lego Superfast...
 1 user liked this post.
#1327 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:37:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phut yoo Go to Quoted Post

Reward as the Grandmaster :D

2 users liked this post.
#1328 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:42:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phut yoo Go to Quoted Post

That would be ORSOM
 2 users liked this post.
#1329 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:47:42 AM(UTC)
I mean if we're all throwing out crazy ideas. I'd really like a Pixar expansion lol. Integrate all the pixar movies into the challenges. Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters Inc and of course CARS! Maybe even a underwater race track lol, NEMO style.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#1330 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:47:54 AM(UTC)
I really enjoy the racetrack area. It's a fun place to test my driving ability and get a good feel for my cars' performance (although the broken AI makes it a little less fun).
 5 users liked this post.
#1331 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:05:02 AM(UTC)
Well, yesterday I successfully avoided the Lego plague and prevented Horizon from updating. Today the game won't open unless I reinstall the entire game or install the update, so that's great. At least I got all the weekly stuff done last night. Tonight when I'm home we'll see how badly lego cancer infected the non-lego world.
 6 users liked this post.
#1332 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post
Well, yesterday I successfully avoided the Lego plague and prevented Horizon from updating. Today the game won't open unless I reinstall the entire game or install the update, so that's great. At least I got all the weekly stuff done last night. Tonight when I'm home we'll see how badly lego cancer infected the non-lego world.

Could you over react any harder? If you don't want to play Lego Valley, to go to Lego Valley. Your loss. the oval track is super fun.
 6 users liked this post.
#1333 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:27:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Vyppaaaa Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post

Could you over react any harder? If you don't want to play Lego Valley, to go to Lego Valley. Your loss. the oval track is super fun.

Notice the part where he said "non Lego world".
 6 users liked this post.
#1334 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:42:29 AM(UTC)
So from what I’ve gathered since release, Facebook and Twitter is overly negative about this as well.

The forums are 95% negative 5% for. (Ish)

And the Xbox store has review bombed the expansion.

3 Lego cars is a bit of a joke considering they’re already in the game as the real thing.

I appreciate the time and effort that’s gone into this as it does look impressive. However after playing it for a few hours I’ve already done the majority of the challenged and pretty much gotten bored and the novelty has worn off rather quickly.

The time spent on this would’ve been better off on something more worthwhile. Like ya know something out of the wish list.
 1 user liked this post.
#1335 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:42:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I mean if we're all throwing out crazy ideas. I'd really like a Pixar expansion lol. Integrate all the pixar movies into the challenges. Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters Inc and of course CARS! Maybe even a underwater race track lol, NEMO style.

I know some people balked at the idea of a Mario Kart themed expansion, but if done well, I would legit play the h*** out of that. I'm not even kidding. I've often held a somewhat idealistic notion of corporate IP owners occasionally collaborating on something cool, historic, and unprecedented, despite the fact that they're competitors and even rivals. Like "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". And XBox and Nintendo seem to be in a position now where they might one day be able to do something like that. Especially where we've got Banjo-Kazooie in Smash now.

But it's got to be done right, and not just cobbled together. You can't just get chocolate in your peanut butter and expect that it's all going to come out OK.
 5 users liked this post.
#1336 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:46:23 AM(UTC)
I am SAD, Betrayed beyond belief.

Who asked for this >_> ?
#1337 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 10:54:34 AM(UTC)
How can i play the new expansion, where i can find the new map i looking everywhere but i don't see nothing in Main Menu about Lego.
#1338 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:00:16 AM(UTC)
I will try tonight at home if Bitdefender Antivirus, one of the best protection products, can remove the Lego virus from my pc.

I wish this was just a nightmare before the e3, breathing in relief hours later to see that on stage they presented an incredible expansion of the UK map with new and fascinating cars.

4 users liked this post.
#1339 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:01:45 AM(UTC)
So i played it till i got the barnfind, i thought i give it a go. They want me to collect lego to make a plane wth i can´t use a plane in horizon.

[Mod Edit - profanity and self-censored profanity are not allowed - MM]

Well i´m of to mainland and hope i never see a lego car again.

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 11:22:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Regards MOhlsson

#1340 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:15:03 AM(UTC)
I would like to know how Blackout man would have reacted if the expansion had been something along the lines of Barbie?
Please check out my Creative Hub :)

#1341 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:16:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

I know some people balked at the idea of a Mario Kart themed expansion, but if done well, I would legit play the h*** out of that. I'm not even kidding. I've often held a somewhat idealistic notion of corporate IP owners occasionally collaborating on something cool, historic, and unprecedented, despite the fact that they're competitors and even rivals. Like "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". And XBox and Nintendo seem to be in a position now where they might one day be able to do something like that. Especially where we've got Banjo-Kazooie in Smash now.

But it's got to be done right, and not just cobbled together. You can't just get chocolate in your peanut butter and expect that it's all going to come out OK.

PG games would never get the rights to make a Mario Expansion. Nintendo are rivals of Microsoft as well.
#1342 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:25:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

PG games would never get the rights to make a Mario Expansion. Nintendo are rivals of Microsoft as well.

It will probably never happen. The physics models are too different to ever pull it off just right. I'm just saying...

But as to your point, yes they're rivals, but, Banjo-Kazooie is coming to Smash. And Sega is making another Mario and Sonic at the Olympics game. It's not like they're opposed to working with rivals if the project is just right.
#1343 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:34:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

It will probably never happen. The physics models are too different to ever pull it off just right. I'm just saying...

But as to your point, yes they're rivals, but, Banjo-Kazooie is coming to Smash. And Sega is making another Mario and Sonic at the Olympics game. It's not like they're opposed to working with rivals if the project is just right.

Lets hope that if they do work together on anything its any Xbox dev team but Rare and Dlala, I can only take so much butchering of Perfect Dark and Battletoads. PG's art team is pretty good even if you don't like the Lego stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#1344 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:09:31 PM(UTC)
same behaviors than at the time of only team adventure, same as at the time of wall riding .... Take it or leave it, you should not have buy it, I love it , I will come to show you how good I am at corner bombing, it is super fun, bla bla bla,

Given the outcome of preeceding cases, current situation could possibly lead to unexpected outcome

My own opinion remains having LEGO expansion pack is of no issue if only it was not polluting the main game. It is not a big change but game experience switcher. Waiting is a science in FH

That said, for sure, it’s too late to change my mind on my next console, you have done your move Guys, my money will go to Sony ...
 4 users liked this post.
#1345 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:12:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MOhlsson Go to Quoted Post
So i played it till i got the barnfind, i thought i give it a go. They want me to collect lego to make a plane wth i can´t use a plane in horizon.

Good luck with that, the PG/Lego brown nosers will be in the mainland with a lego convoy on purpose.
 1 user liked this post.
#1346 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:22:49 PM(UTC)
So the Goliath is a tiny sub-3 minute race in any S2 998 car, and the 'Finale', the Very Final Race Of The Expansion, is... a 2 lap run of the Goliath.

Hopefully the people bringing those cars to the mainland will get tired eventually and move on.
 7 users liked this post.
#1347 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:24:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post

Good luck with that, the PG/Lego brown nosers will be in the mainland with a lego convoy on purpose.

Dude I wasnt even considering using these cars outside of restricted events but if you people keep this whining up and calling people brown nosers because we're enjoying the expansion and you arent. I will find a lego convoy and I may come find you
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 7 users liked this post.
#1348 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:26:58 PM(UTC)

Dude I wasnt even considering using these cars outside of restricted events but if you people keep this whining up and calling people brown nosers because we're enjoying the expansion and you arent. I will find a lego convoy and I may come find you

Count me in. These people making a big deal out of an UPDATE to a VIDEOGAME are hilarious.
 4 users liked this post.
#1349 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:36:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
So when will we reach online petition level which demands a respond from the dev's and o roadmap for the real part of the game ???

Never. What makes you think you can "demand" anything from anybody?

I was thinking the exact same thing. The outrage culture of today is so damn annoying. You people spent your money months ago, just as I did. Its gone, no one is giving you a refund, be an adult about it. All this bickering and whining over 20 bux. 20 BUCKS! Most people can spend that much on food. You guys are in here are behaving like you were robbed of hundreds. For FH5 just dont buy the ultimate if you're that upset about it. I still will purchase it because I enjoy the game for what it is, not for what I WANT IT TO BE.

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

The game is what it is and that is FORZA... not LEGO

Also who are you to dictate how much '20 bucks' should mean to someone? If we think we have been sold short we have every right to challenge

E30
 4 users liked this post.
#1350 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 12:43:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NotSoAn0nym0us Go to Quoted Post

Count me in. These people making a big deal out of an UPDATE to a VIDEOGAME are hilarious.

Count me in, I find it funny that people are having a stroke because their realistic (hundreds of 1000hp lambos jumping all over the place) world is totally over if they see one lego car.
71 Pages<<5253545556>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error