71 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext
#1301 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:02:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Hotwheels is fine, doesn't affect the overall feel of the game.

Tell that to all the people complaining about the Bone Shaker

Boneshaker is OP like nothing and HW is not that good too but still better than Lego.

In your opinion, right?

Of course not. HW are not real cars. And yes, BS is OP. I wouldn't use it at all but it's pretty fast.

4 users liked this post.
#1302 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:05:07 AM(UTC)

Boneshaker is OP like nothing and HW is not that good too but still better than Lego.

In your opinion, right?

Of course not. HW are not real cars. And yes, BS is OP. I wouldn't use it at all but it's pretty fast.

In your opinion. Sorry I didn't spell it out
 1 user liked this post.
#1303 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:08:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OG Zeka Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
So when will we reach online petition level which demands a respond from the dev's and o roadmap for the real part of the game ???

Never. What makes you think you can "demand" anything from anybody?

I was thinking the exact same thing. The outrage culture of today is so damn annoying. You people spent your money months ago, just as I did. Its gone, no one is giving you a refund, be an adult about it. All this bickering and whining over 20 bux. 20 BUCKS! Most people can spend that much on food. You guys are in here are behaving like you were robbed of hundreds. For FH5 just dont buy the ultimate if you're that upset about it. I still will purchase it because I enjoy the game for what it is, not for what I WANT IT TO BE.

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

Feedback is supposed to be helpful for games, if a game dies without feedback then there's no way for game companies to improve. You will just have people not playing the games, and nobody knows why. I tried to save this game several times, I give up now.

Please, tell me how can you save somthing that dosen't need saving and is infact flourishing beyond all expectations?

Don't you mean "I tried to get what I wanted to see in the game because I don't care what anybody else likes or wants to see, I just want what I want. And if it isn't EXACTLY what I had in my mind then this game sucks."?

You know that the worst kind of people are people who are trying to put theirs own words in somebody else's mouth?
If you have, say your opinion, and not decipher to us, who are thinking what,please.

En inglés por favor¿
#1304 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:16:28 AM(UTC)
Two things have broken from this expansion.

1/ The camera angles are broken at homes. Some of the cameras are now inside the buildings, and you look out of the building to see your car in the Forzavista. Sunflower Meadows is the one that I saw broken.
2/ Something has gone wrong with the map. if you click A to go to a Drift Zone it will stay highlighted with little blue arrows even when you get there. Even if you go home, and come outside again the arrows are remembered, and still there. It's hard to get rid of them at all.

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 8:19:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1305 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:22:07 AM(UTC)

In your opinion, right?

Ya nuts? HW in the game are real life cars.
#1306 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:22:57 AM(UTC)
FH4 has nailed the open world graphics and balanced racing physics, but the gameplay on top of that leaves you spinning your wheels—literally.

Drive around, spin wheels, get cars, spin more wheels, occasionally race for no particular reason… Rinse and repeat ad nauseam. There's very little incentive in the game for learning and driving each car or car type well. The seasonal championships and car prizes are good, but leads to more wheel spinning and chores. Do the chores, win a car, check the skills (no actual skill required mind you), spin wheels, more cars…

The core physics are so fun and the world so beautiful that it keeps me coming back, but beyond that there's not much rewarding gameplay. To make it more exciting without adding depth, they need more cinematic sequences during the races, the same kind that we get in the introductions and showcase events. If these were tied together with some kind of storyline with a satisfying ending, it could be phenomenal.

Edited by user Saturday, June 15, 2019 5:52:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1307 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:25:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post

In your opinion, right?

Who cares. I want normal cars. Lego Bugatti is not the best suit for the game even if it exists.

So it's not fair to play with HW and don't like Lego cars. Both are strange.

#1308 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:32:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post

In your opinion, right?

Who cares. I want normal cars. Lego Bugatti is not the best suit for the game even if it exists.

So it's not fair to play with HW and don't like Lego cars. Both are strange.

I don't think that Hotwheels cars are strange, a guy just down the road from me has one.
 1 user liked this post.
#1309 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:34:42 AM(UTC)
stop engaging with the lego fan or playground stooge (not many s class licences) in side-tracking
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#1310 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:36:49 AM(UTC)

I don't think that Hotwheels cars are strange, a guy just down the road from me has one.

Small model one? :D OK, I don't know, I didn't play with HW at all and the cars in Horizon are like normal toys... like Lego ones. I don't like it but I can live with it. It's no more racing game but fun something.
 1 user liked this post.
#1311 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:37:04 AM(UTC)
I did notice the broken cameras myself but have we not had prior broken updates??? I'm still waiting to use my flair. I have 3 sections completed and its STILL stuck on default. Just give me a lego icon to put next to my name. That will set some folks off too lol

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 8:38:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#1312 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:40:12 AM(UTC)
I did notice the broken cameras myself but have we not had prior broken updates??? I'm still waiting to use my flair. I have 3 sections completed and its STILL stuck on default. Just give me a lego icon to put next to my name. That will set some folks off too lol

That it would
 4 users liked this post.
#1313 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:53:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThanaJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OG Zeka Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iiTzepic scopez Go to Quoted Post
If you don’t like the expansion then don’t buy it, simple.
I think this is a great expansion especially the tracks, you can have some really good races and the brick collecting element is nice.

Can I refund my money from this expansion?
I preordered and payed for ultimate edition, not for mario kart ultimate.

Why would you preorder in the first place it if there is a risk that the expansions aren’t what you want?

Because the past history of expansions led me to believe I could expect real locations and cars.

FH1 - rally racing + real cars
FH2 - storm island + real cars
FH3 - blizzard mountain + real cars/hotwheels - unrealistic location and some purely hot wheels cars, but some real cars as well

FH4 - I was fine with Fortune Island, it provided some fun, the island is pretty, I dug the treasure hunts, and it came with new real cars. But now this LEGO mess....

Makes me question what I could expect from FH5 expansions. Duplo? Flinstones cars? Lightning McQueen and 'Mater? A tie-in with whatever brand is popular with the 8 year olds at the moment? Why in the heck would I ever get an Ultimate Edition after seeing this LEGO fiasco?
#1314 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:56:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post

Makes me question what I could expect from FH5 expansions. Duplo? Flinstones cars? Lightning McQueen and 'Mater? A tie-in with whatever brand is popular with the 8 year olds at the moment? Why in the heck would I ever get an Ultimate Edition after seeing this LEGO fiasco?

The Lego Senna will be OP and in the base game and DLC could be Barbie like many said already. We need to push the boundaries of fun!

1 user liked this post.
#1315 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:56:22 AM(UTC)
I don't mind any of it, I just run the regular cars through the challenges and enjoy the new tracks. Whatever bricks I don't earn by happenstance I'll maybe finish them off as time allows, just like the regular map. Everything seems a little easier though. I got the Ultimate edition at 1/2 price a few months after release so no skin off my back. It's definitely better than Fortune Island.
 5 users liked this post.
#1316 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:00:47 AM(UTC)
I wouldn't call lego fiasco just because some people on this forum don't like the expansion.
 2 users liked this post.
#1317 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:00:58 AM(UTC)
I can already tell u what second expansion for forza h 5 will be. BARBIE SPEED CHAMPIONSHIP. Final achievement u marry Ken/Barbie and get the castle for ur home. Can't ait.......

Plz... do not ruin mainland by driving lego cars there.
If i get some real exclusive cars from lego expansion I will probably unlock them, but this makes me sad. Fill mainland with legocars and the game is gameover for me.

RIP lego speed chamionship.

And plz learn from ur mistake. Never ever a stunt like this again...

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 9:02:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1318 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:02:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
And why, oh, why, did they decide that it would be a good idea to play "Everything is Awesome" on a loop forever? That song was good exactly once in its entire existence: the first time you hear it in the LEGO movie. Thematically, the lyrics tie into the plot at the beginning, when the protagonist is still bought into the ideology of the corporate oligarchy. "Everything is great when you're part of a team" because you're a meaningless cog in the corporate machine. It's perfect. It's fun, it's catchy, and sure, it's mass produced pop music, but that only fits in even better with it's place in the theme of the movie. The plot of the movie is supposed to be about breaking away from the corporate power structure, and awakening your creativity, which is obstensively the point of LEGO. Yes, there are instructions, and you can follow the instructions and build a house, or a car, or a robot, but you're not limited to that. You can be creative. Be different. Break away from the mould and do something new, and that's exactly why LEGO and Horizon should have theoretically gone so well together, and this expansion, despite the fan outrage could have been more. But LEGO, and by extension Horizon choosing this as a theme song, playing it excessively at E3 events, and somewhat jokingly making it the only song added to the game since launch, and the only song on an entire station only reinforces their heartless corporate mindset behind the creative façade.

Horizon is turning into what you'd get if Oracle developed games.
 4 users liked this post.
#1319 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:16:28 AM(UTC)
The Lego expansion is a huge disappointment to me. I'd rather see the car list grow with real cars than lego cars.
 3 users liked this post.
#1320 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:17:09 AM(UTC)
Good job PG with dlc you suppose to get more life on game but this dlc is done totally opposite. I have found myself playing NHL19 even tho that is biggest cancer ever made and still i enjoy it more than forza right now.

Map is pretty nice but i cant be thinking how awesome that would be without lego stuff. And all races i have done so far are been pretty nice but there are just too mutch negative feelings abaout expansion that i could enjoy playing forza at all. Dlc with only 3 cars, barn find not working and worst of all those lego cars are way too good. Senna being worst, how is possible that toy Senna is better than real Senna??? Online S2 racing must be really fun when there will be punch of LEGO cars.
 2 users liked this post.
#1321 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:22:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Microlegend Go to Quoted Post
I can already tell u what second expansion for forza h 5 will be. BARBIE SPEED CHAMPIONSHIP. Final achievement u marry Ken/Barbie and get the castle for ur home. Can't ait.......

Plz... do not ruin mainland by driving lego cars there.
If i get some real exclusive cars from lego expansion I will probably unlock them, but this makes me sad. Fill mainland with legocars and the game is gameover for me.

RIP lego speed chamionship.

And plz learn from ur mistake. Never ever a stunt like this again...

Doesn't Barbie have a Z06?

5 users liked this post.
#1322 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:23:42 AM(UTC)
I did notice the broken cameras myself but have we not had prior broken updates???

Pretty sad that broken updates have become the norm.

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#1323 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:24:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post
We receive a 1967 Mini, F40 and Senna, a big "wow", so where's the rest of cars??

Conspiracy theory: They only release three cars initially and leave their options for further cars open so they can go one of two ways:

a): If it turns out that the Lego expansion is a success, they can add more Lego cars.
b): If it turns out that the Lego expansion is a dud, they add more of the cars we have been asking for (as part of the Lego expansion) so we would all download and play it and PG can feel “good” for having successfully screwed with their player base.

In reality, I guess there’s only three cars because they had to rush this thing out the door to meet their promised release date of “the first half of 2019” for the second expansion.

Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Turn10 has already done a great job destroying the motorsport series and just now has barely gotten it to somewhat acceptable. And now PGs behaviour.... Hotwheels. A disappointing FH3 and FH4. *Sigh*...

Yeah… And after a few years of having ignored their player feedback and driving their franchise into the ground (pun intended), I wouldn’t be surprised if PG does the same thing T10 did and announces that the next game will be based on “customer feedback and features gamers want in the game…” As if that that point, it sounds like a good way to win the player base over…

(sad thing is, that last one is probably true seen how each Youtuber who brought it up is excited about T10’s idea for FM8. Oh how quickly people forget… Even if they claim they won’t…).

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 9:26:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1324 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
Aren't player base also who likes the new expansion?
 2 users liked this post.
#1325 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:32:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DylanDrog Go to Quoted Post
Aren't player base also who likes the new expansion?

For what? There is nothing new.

71 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error