71 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:33:50 PM(UTC)
I'm not that upset that it's Lego, I'm 56 I still like Lego. It depends what they do with it, if you can smash up Lego obstacles it could be good.
 12 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:36:24 PM(UTC)
Players: FIX THE CAR SOUNDS!
TURN10: LEGO!

Okay, Horizon 4 is the last Forza game I will pre-order or buy at all. You guys are getting a big joke, what a shame.
 3 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:37:30 PM(UTC)
This will get old really fast. In the trailer you can see that the normal cars are to wide for the lego Streets especially in the city.
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:38:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not that upset that it's Lego, I'm 56 I still like Lego. It depends what they do with it, if you can smash up Lego obstacles it could be good.

I just watched the trailer vid, lots of LEGO carnage so you should be happy.

Edit: lemme see if I can embed that, cause the track in the vid looks really good, so worth watching if anyone hasn’t yet
Trailer

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:42:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:40:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BFGRupert Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrAnderson7007 Go to Quoted Post
I highly doubt this new expansion with be received in a light of good spirit by the forza community . I'm pretty sure majority were expecting something more realistic and age appropriate, considering the fact that a vast majority of forza players are above the age of 5. I dont think anyone wanted or even thought of a Lego expansion as a possibility. I mean cars that are mentioned on the car wish list are not even added. The entire ultimate edition of forza horizon 4 is a total waste come to think of it. Majority of the cars included in the car pass are old cars which have featured in previous forza games, specifically forza horizon 3. I mean why would I want a McLaren 650s Spider if the base game already has a 650S coupe ? Theres no difference in modification, only that the one has a roof that comes off. I really feel a bit let down and disappointed by the developers of Forza Horizon 4. It actually brings to question if current forza owners will buy the ultimate edition of future titles or even buy it at all . It already took a lot for me to buy the ultimate edition of horizon 4 , considering that you had to fork out additional money in horizon 3 to get added DLC's. I actually feel like just going back to play Horizon 1 , a game that really got me by the heartstrings when I played it . LEGO'S... more like Let's Go.

I won't buy an Ultimate ever again. I simply won't pay the developers for a promise of an expansion coming later when they don't even bother to ask what they should make with the money we gave them at the beginning for a at that time non-existent product. I simply refuse to pay them when all we get is garbage like this. I liked Fortune Island, I liked some of the Car Packs, but the Car Pass was mostly nonsense and now this DLC nobody wanted, asked for or even thought of. But here we are...

I had a lot of fun with FH4 but it got more and more frustrating over the time and this is just the last straw. Not sure if I'm going to buy a FH5 at all but if I do, it will be the Standard Edition weeks after release to see in tests and lets plays and what not, where the developers are heading after release. And then I will pick the DLCs and carpacks I like instead of getting slapped in the face for rewarding the developers too soon...

Definitely wont be buying the ultimate edition again . Ever since horizon 2, the horizon series has just been on a downward spiral . I think I would either have to not buy FH5 or it would have to be the standard edition . I mean if the developers are not going to read the forum pages and find ways to keep the guys happy that bought the game, then why have an open forum discussion page at all? Is it just here for fun? I give up. I think I've officially ran out of words

#81 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:40:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

Somebody post a link to the trailer vid.

EDIT: The moderators did their usual confusing trick of mixing the trailer with a current thread, namely this one.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:42:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:40:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
your cruising round the main map in a real looking car real looking world then a lego car goes past destroying the illusion...………….

the worst is that in team adventure we will have to see other player's characters transformed into legos right next to your character in the spotlight
#83 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:43:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

Somebody post a link to the trailer vid.

EDIT: The moderators did their usual confusing trick of mixing the trailer with a current thread, namely this one.

https://youtu.be/cASCytz8o9g
#84 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:44:11 PM(UTC)
I love the Forza franchise however PG just it killed for me. This expansion idea is horrible to me.
 9 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:44:32 PM(UTC)
"I'M DONE"
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 18 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:45:37 PM(UTC)
I'm 30 years old, can you explain to me what I do playing with lego cars at my age? Do you really think that this will get you to buy the next ultimate edition?
City of London = YES
Real Circuit Championship = YES
Other Island = Acceptable
LEGO = NO
 19 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:45:54 PM(UTC)
Wow. This looks dumb.

I thought the hot wheels expansion in the previous game was stupid but at least it brought a handful of cars with it. This just looks stupid.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:46:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:46:15 PM(UTC)
PG. My disappointment in your performance cannot be overstated. This is the last straw. No more money from me.
 13 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:47:16 PM(UTC)
Incredibly disappointing, first and last ultimate edition forza for me, I know it’s my fault I bought it without knowing expansion details, still disappointed. Won’t be playing this at all.
 5 users liked this post.
#90 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:49:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post
Jeez lads, I've seen some salty tuppences in my time but seriously...

Am I actually the only person who is actively looking forward to this expansion? Either that or I am the only person getting really tired of the same dull weekly challenges for the same cars again and again, combined with the mind-numbing drift grind.

You all asked for somthing new and exiting, and then when somthing as awesome as LEGO comes along you all turn your noses up. It's somthing different my dudes, just admire it for what it is and take it at face value until Thursday when you actually get to play it for yourselfes. 😌

You've missed the point, sooooo bad.

It's unrealistic, it has nothing to do in a game that's focused on a real life thing like it is.

I thought the Hot Wheels DLC in FH3 and this Quartz Regalia thing was pushing it, but this is on a whole other level.

We do want something new and exiting, because they've been milking the whole Gymkhana and Hoonigan stuff since forever, and now we want something new.

But not LEGO.

I feel there is so many other things they could've tried before taking this big leap.

Lego is unrealistic, but driving at 200MPH in a 500HP 3 wheeled van over a mountain range, mud and moorland is totally real man.

Got 'cha. It's different strokes for different folks bud, nobody said you have to like it but no doubt some people will.

Certainly more realistic than a LEGO car. It doesn't fit in with the rest, thats the point.

With how many people there are in the world, and how many people play these games it is probably very hard to create something that ZERO people like, but it's pretty obvious from the response to this DLC that this was a mistake.

There are so many things they still need to fix, add and whatnot, but they instead focus on adding something that by the looks of it not many people asked for or wanted.

Mate, remember when they put that 263MPH, nuclear powered Chryslus Rocket 69 into FM6?

A racing sim. Yet they put a mythical vehicle from the Fallout universe in there that could slay any other car in the game on Indianapolis Motor Speedway with ease. Or the Boneshaker or Twin-Mill in the base game of FH4?

There are some things I don't care for in Forza games, but I let them slide. You have an incredible game with almost endless real life cars to utilize and a vast, open world to engage with.

Chalk it up to experience, you win some and you lose some. Personally I feel like I have won as this is right up my street. Maybe the next expansion will be another dull, soulless driftathon recycling job that you will all love and I would hate. But it is what it is but I wouldn't be mad about it.

Such a drastic change could bring some good things to the game.

11 users liked this post.
#91 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:50:09 PM(UTC)
I was hoping this was a joke. No one asked for this garbage, all people want is car packs, maybe a few circuits like Silverstone and more of the UK to explore and instead of doing that you chose to add this

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:33:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:50:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wasssaaaa Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
your cruising round the main map in a real looking car real looking world then a lego car goes past destroying the illusion...………….

the worst is that in team adventure we will have to see other player's characters transformed into legos right next to your character in the spotlight

The worst thing will be if the team has given the Lego vehicles completely OP stats as a part of the deal made with Lego corporation, and all the lobbies will be populated with Legos and Bone Shakers from now on.

I really wish the team would have the sense to banish all fantasy cars in the Lego map and leave the realistic cars for the "real" maps but I don't think a sensible thing like that would ever happen. Separate matchmaking for pseudo-realistic and pure fantasy sides of the game would solve a lot of issues the community currently has with the game and it's PVP.
Inertia creeps
 15 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:53:22 PM(UTC)
i cant believe this is expansion 2, and included with the expansion pass, part of the ultimate edition. you made us buy this **** ?? we wanted more cool cars, more britian...we get lego. i never would of bought this. what a big ol slap to the face. if i wanted lego, i would of bought a lego game, i didnt think i did...apparently i was dead wrong...sooooooo soooooo sooooooo disappointed.
 9 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:54:56 PM(UTC)
Bazinga !!!!

Just watched the trailer and i had to chuckle
Especially after reading all these comments

Im gonna enjoy it..just because it's so stupid lol
#95 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:55:02 PM(UTC)
Worst Expansion ever! I am very, very disappointed!
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:56:29 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Profanity and poster removed)]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:32:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:57:45 PM(UTC)
*removed*

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:47:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: *removed*

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:59:00 PM(UTC)
Ahahahahahaha!!!
*snort*
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 7 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:59:35 PM(UTC)
If it's a completely separate world like Fortune Island (e.g., press Y to travel to Legoland), this could be OK. A fun diversion, even.

If it isn't, and I start seeing "Senna Lego Edition" show up in my hypercar themed road race events along with Lego trees and houses on the road, this expansion might be stupid enough for me to return my FH4 copy to its case permanently.
 10 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:02:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CheesiestBoat24 Go to Quoted Post

They don't care, you can tell because they ignore all the player feedback regarding this game. It's "submit a ticket and we'll get back to you".......yeah, in a few months when the game is dead and they've moved on to another project.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:32:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error