71 Pages<<3839404142>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#976 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:03:57 PM(UTC)
Overall I'm ok with this expansion. I'm not thrilled of such a ridiculous fantasy in my driving game, but I can deal, and I'll probably have fun playing it so I'm ok in theory.

My issue is that I can't help but feel like they spent time getting the licencing for this when they could have been spending the time licencing Toyota or Tesla. Maybe Toyota and Tesla are the problems, not playground games, but the fact of the matter is that this game, which I bought so I can drive around cars from real life, doesn't have Toyota or Tesla in it, but it does have Lego cars.

Yeah, that makes me a little angry.
 6 users liked this post.
#977 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:11:19 PM(UTC)
FH3: Hot Wheels
FH4: Legos
FH5: My Little Pony
FH6: Teletubbies on Wheels
FH7: We'll just send you a diaper with a Horizon Festival logo on it. Yes, it will have been used.
 8 users liked this post.
#978 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:12:37 PM(UTC)
I'm not thrilled about it either but I've had incredible value for money from this game and I'm going into this expansion with an open mind. I would have preferred something "real world" but this will probably be fun and if you divide the amount of hours of fun I've already had from FH4 by the price I paid for the ultimate edition then I honestly can't think of much that offers better value for money.
 2 users liked this post.
#979 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:16:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LTS OLIVEIRA Go to Quoted Post
in my opinion, all the fans of Forza who were disappointed with this dlc, should participate in the streaming tomorrow, and express in live, and very loud, what we think about this dlc.

Do you ever watch a ls of them ? The hard questions are never mentioned. They won't say anything to the critics. Even if it's just to protect their new lego partnership
 3 users liked this post.
#980 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:03:11 PM(UTC)
Yesterday I saw a lot of cars with banners like "No Lego", "Lego crusher" or "No Lego on mainland" printet on their cars. (Forzathon and Free-Ride)
We´ll see, what happens in the next couple of days or in online races.
I think, the worste thing that PG an TT could do is not to react to the massive critics to this silly expansion
Joke: Maybe the LEGO dlc was the reason for fixing the wallriding an high-speed-collisions ;-)

Btw: even my 5 year old daughter (who drives sometimes for a few minutes a F150 Raptor in pink... with flowers ;-) ) tinks Lego doesn´t fit in the game...
 5 users liked this post.
#981 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:03:51 PM(UTC)
Sad fact is this they honestly believe most people support this. Why because are looking at the like clicks 80% of which have never or will never play the game. you know the type mindless sheep that profiles pics have whiskers and respond with gifs that click like on everything. have changed all my profile pics I can to NO LEGO.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:16:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

2 users liked this post.
#982 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:04:54 PM(UTC)
*removed*

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:41:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
#983 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:23:54 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know when the update goes live in the UK?
EDIT- 8:00 am PT Livestream starts so does the update go live at this time also?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:28:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 users liked this post.
#984 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:25:15 PM(UTC)
You folks are making me want to take the Lego cars straight to the mainland just to trigger a bunch of whiny unhappy players. Seriously, it's pathetic. There are cars I don't like that aren't Lego, do I get to shun the people that use them?
 1 user liked this post.
#985 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:41:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GuyStein27 Go to Quoted Post
EDIT- 8:00 am PT Livestream starts so does the update go live at this time also?

19 cest (gmt plus 2 hours) time so in uk will be 17 (gmt time) I think :)
 1 user liked this post.
#986 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:45:07 PM(UTC)

In Germany it´s 19 o´clock.
 1 user liked this post.
#987 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:49:53 PM(UTC)
08:00 Thursday, Pacific Time (PT) is
15:00 Thursday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

So 16.00 after season change

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:52:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#988 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:50:33 PM(UTC)
Looks like some would be delighted even if it was Barbie or Winnie the Poe and certainly missing the wall ride and super ramming of the initial release. Be it, honestly, it's ok.

Myself I would certainly have fun with the Lego DLC if it was not polluting the rest of Horizon.

Disrespect of FH fans is ultimate here. The minimum would have been to state it clearly like "We have decided to go out of Forza Horizon Spirit and deliver a more cartoon oriented experience period"

It's the end of FH adventure as many loved it, like in many stories the brand stays to value a cheaper quick made product.

#989 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:23:49 PM(UTC)
If numbers tell the story here's some. horizon life usually at least 50 or so in session I've joined 8 new sessions now yet to find one with 20 NAT is open.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

4 users liked this post.
#990 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:31:45 PM(UTC)
Wow - just speechless. This is truly a sad state of affairs. Well, first three horizon games it is. Glad I haven't deleted them. They offer far more value and entertainment than FH4.

I was hoping for maybe an exclusive street racing expansion with lots of underground-style racing on tight and narrow, winding roads, maybe night driving, maybe more places to meet up and street race etc. I don't know...hill climbs, looong drag races...but no.. this is just.... NO!

Glad I haven't purchased FH4 and definitely won't be buying either expansion. It looks like you guys are out of ideas and it's looking downhill from here, unfortunately.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:32:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#991 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:52:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
You folks are making me want to take the Lego cars straight to the mainland just to trigger a bunch of whiny unhappy players. Seriously, it's pathetic. There are cars I don't like that aren't Lego, do I get to shun the people that use them?

join the club
I don't really like the lego idea either but the people on here seem to want me to do it as well lol

if they don't like they don't have to play it

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:53:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#992 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:19:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LTS OLIVEIRA Go to Quoted Post
in my opinion, all the fans of Forza who were disappointed with this dlc, should participate in the streaming tomorrow, and express in live, and very loud, what we think about this dlc.

I'll have you know the stream chat is moderated with an iron fist, way way harder than in this topic. You won't achieve much beyond making the mods race to see who gets to delete your comments first.

The story goes that it will go live at 13:00 ET, which means 10:00 am PT. In other words it's after the livestream, not during it.

Speaking of which, if I am joining the livestream at all today, it'll be because I'd have already finished everything on the new season's Playlist.
 6 users liked this post.
#993 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:20:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

join the club
I don't really like the lego idea either but the people on here seem to want me to do it as well lol

if they don't like they don't have to play it

The LOL master strikes again xD
 3 users liked this post.
#994 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:21:29 AM(UTC)
And just think, soon we'll all be able to express an opinion on something we've actually experienced first-hand. God forbid we should all be protesting using second-hand information.

4 users liked this post.
#995 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:28:43 AM(UTC)
Just read an article with Ralph Fulton and Gavin Raeburn talking about the "live servicing" of FH4, here's a quote from them on communicating with the fan base:

"the community generally responds really positively to that. Even if you're telling them something they don't want to hear, like something's not going to get fixed or might take a little longer than they expect. It's when you go silent that it becomes a problem"

Raeburn added: "They never like surprises. That's another thing we learned. Just be as open as you can, be honest about upcoming features and what might not make it. That always goes down better."

It'll be interesting to see if they take their own advice regarding this expansion.

Here's the article for anyone interested: https://www.gamesindustr...ce-in-modern-development

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:34:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

3 users liked this post.
#996 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:33:15 AM(UTC)
Everything is awesome

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:34:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#997 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:49:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
I don't know...hill climbs, looong drag races...but no.. this is just.... NO!

People have been complaining for quite a long time that there’s not enough drag strips in the Game. Hill climbs has been mentioned a few times in this thread already so it’s definitely an idea that has merit. You could possibly add offroad trials to that. Look at the amount of people who are trying to mod this stuff into Spintires. There’s obviously an appetite for this out there and hardly any racing/driving game offers anything good in that respect.

But no… PG had to go with Lego because obviously, that’s what everyone wants…!

3 users liked this post.
#998 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:51:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
Wow - just speechless. This is truly a sad state of affairs. Well, first three horizon games it is. Glad I haven't deleted them. They offer far more value and entertainment than FH4.

I was hoping for maybe an exclusive street racing expansion with lots of underground-style racing on tight and narrow, winding roads, maybe night driving, maybe more places to meet up and street race etc. I don't know...hill climbs, looong drag races...but no.. this is just.... NO!

Glad I haven't purchased FH4 and definitely won't be buying either expansion. It looks like you guys are out of ideas and it's looking downhill from here, unfortunately.

Since FH4 launched I've been hoping for a London based expansion, all the street races, businesses, stories they could have given us. Actual quality racing content.
 3 users liked this post.
#999 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:37:40 AM(UTC)
Surely the Everything is Awesome song will have to be censored, just think about what it promotes if everything is awesome. Gun crime, racism, Ponzi schemes, drugs, the holocaust are all awesome! Now before someone gets their knickers in a twist I was only half heatedly joking.

To be honest I feel as if this will get old really quick. The map looks the usual Horizon DLC standard fayre, half the main map size, but a quarter of the roads and non that are that interesting. The building is done off screen, which building the stuff your self is most of the appeal of Lego. I doubt you'll be able to add designs as Lego is very protective of its child friendly/brand image, and a Marlboro F40 or a Mini with Hot Wheels logos would be a massive no no.

I will say the attention to detail on the Lego cars are amazing, just a shame that cant be applied to the real cars where we still have a jaguar badge on a Renault, carbon taillights on a Countach and a RX-7/22B/Silvia that would all be more accurate if we had Lego versions.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:38:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1000 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:35:31 AM(UTC)
You can paint the Lego cars, because there's a Lego vinyl Comp.
71 Pages<<3839404142>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error