71 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:53:15 PM(UTC)
Now you know why this game is rated E for everyone ;)
 34 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:53:17 PM(UTC)
Was hoping for a track focused DLC with Pista, 675LT, Performante and more GT3 and GT4 cars (like the Xbow or all the XX Ferraris) as a bridge to FM or because of the GB setting something like a Goodwood DLC with a track, a hillclimb and a Concourse. But nope...we get LEGO which you can't even build. Sorry I just don't see the point of a LEGO Senna when there is a "real" Senna in the game already. This is just utter nonsense and saying I'm massively disappointed would be an epic understatement.

[Mod Edit - profanity and self-censored profanity are not allowed - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:53:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:54:53 PM(UTC)
I like the LEGO land, but only 3 LEGO cars and no any real life cars?
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:56:58 PM(UTC)
What is this
[Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:55:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:57:25 PM(UTC)
please lock the lego cars off the main map only way you will save the game most of us are not 8
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

19 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:57:49 PM(UTC)
This is one of the most ridiculous expansions that personally, I have seen. What a crock.
 21 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:58:18 PM(UTC)
I highly doubt this new expansion with be received in a light of good spirit by the forza community . I'm pretty sure majority were expecting something more realistic and age appropriate, considering the fact that a vast majority of forza players are above the age of 5. I dont think anyone wanted or even thought of a Lego expansion as a possibility. I mean cars that are mentioned on the car wish list are not even added. The entire ultimate edition of forza horizon 4 is a total waste come to think of it. Majority of the cars included in the car pass are old cars which have featured in previous forza games, specifically forza horizon 3. I mean why would I want a McLaren 650s Spider if the base game already has a 650S coupe ? Theres no difference in modification, only that the one has a roof that comes off. I really feel a bit let down and disappointed by the developers of Forza Horizon 4. It actually brings to question if current forza owners will buy the ultimate edition of future titles or even buy it at all . It already took a lot for me to buy the ultimate edition of horizon 4 , considering that you had to fork out additional money in horizon 3 to get added DLC's. I actually feel like just going back to play Horizon 1 , a game that really got me by the heartstrings when I played it . LEGO'S... more like Let's Go.
 29 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:58:23 PM(UTC)
Pathetic. I won’t be bothering with the ultimate edition again. I regretted FH3 and was foolish enough to go for it again with FH4. I won’t make the same mistake again.

I’ve nothing else to say.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:59:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:58:48 PM(UTC)
I totally agree with you!
 8 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:00:52 PM(UTC)
I was finding the whole Xbox E3 presentation a tad disappointing. Then Horizon comes on and I'm thinking, come on now, this can save it. Nope, bloody hell. Depressing state of affairs.
 21 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:03:13 PM(UTC)
Jeez lads, I've seen some salty tuppences in my time but seriously...

Am I actually the only person who is actively looking forward to this expansion? Either that or I am the only person getting really tired of the same dull weekly challenges for the same cars again and again, combined with the mind-numbing drift grind.

You all asked for somthing new and exiting, and then when somthing as awesome as LEGO comes along you all turn your noses up. It's somthing different my dudes, just admire it for what it is and take it at face value until Thursday when you actually get to play it for yourselfes. 😌
 3 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:04:46 PM(UTC)
So I watched the E3 stream yo see what Forza was going to come out with. With that being said I'm excited to see what this could be. I understand people are going to hate this and that's there opinion. But you also have the right to not play it also. And honestly I'm willing to be that 3/4 of you who are hating it so bad are going to be the ones "children" like me are going to witness being try hards in Lego Land. So because "kids" like me are gonna enjoy it no matter what, when it comes to Forza Horizon 4.......... "Everything is AWESOME"...…........
 4 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:05:30 PM(UTC)
At first I thought oh no what have they done but a second look at it I think it looks really fun especially the map.
I thought exactly the same with hot wheels but it has been the best expansion Forza have released.
 7 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:05:46 PM(UTC)
least hot wheels made sense this is odd
 5 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:06:43 PM(UTC)
Blackout Guy, we are car fanatics here on the forum.
[Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:57:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

19 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:08:09 PM(UTC)
I grew up with Lego as a kid but in no way did I ever want to have this added to Forza. Why did they make this the second DLC? They should of had this as a spin off game or something. I know FH4 is meant to be more casual but this just isn't going to work. At least with the Hotwheels expansion in FH3 it was from a franchise that is based on cars but Lego is based on plastic bricks not cars. Also I know people will make the joke about Britain being like Lego land but that's only a metaphor the reality is we aren't all made out of plastic. At the end of the day if I want a Lego game (and there's plenty of them) especially a Lego racer game then I am sure I will buy one. Forza used to be a racing game that both young and old could enjoy.... I miss the days of Forza 4.
 5 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:09:38 PM(UTC)
Geez I'm glad i never paid any extra for the expansions this time
People have a short memory
Expansions were always paid extra on top of the ultimate edition..but luckily not this time

Stupid idea but people said that about hot wheels in fh3 as well
I'll still be playing it

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:25:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:09:56 PM(UTC)
This is shocking news can’t believe I paid for both DLC in advance never ever again!
 32 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:09:57 PM(UTC)
If I wanted a Lego game, I would've bought a Lego game.

But I didn't. I bought Forza and still got a Lego game.

This is the final nail in the coffin.

Forza, never again.
 26 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:10:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post

Am I actually the only person who is actively looking forward to this expansion? Either that or I am the only person getting really tired of the same dull weekly challenges for the same cars again and again, combined with the mind-numbing drift grind.

You all asked for somthing new and exiting, and then when somthing as awesome as LEGO comes along you all turn your noses up. It's somthing different my dudes, just admire it for what it is and take it at face value until Thursday when you actually get to play it for yourselfes. 😌

You've missed the point, sooooo bad.

It's unrealistic, it has nothing to do in a game that's focused on a real life thing like it is.

I thought the Hot Wheels DLC in FH3 and this Quartz Regalia thing was pushing it, but this is on a whole other level.

We do want something new and exiting, because they've been milking the whole Gymkhana and Hoonigan stuff since forever, and now we want something new.

But not LEGO.

I feel there is so many other things they could've tried before taking this big leap.
 8 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:10:17 PM(UTC)
Its pretty abstract to think petrol heads would want to play lego. But hey if thats your bag. Personally I left lego behind when I moved past the age of 10.
 2 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:10:54 PM(UTC)
Will there be any real world cars added with this expansion? The hot wheels expansion at least added a few real dlc cars with the hot wheels cars, I didn’t see anything in the announcement.
 6 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:11:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ProfusePage8121 Go to Quoted Post
Blackout Guy, we are car fanatics here on the forum.

Easy there silver! Your poor keyboard, I bet that shift key is totally shreaded.

It's a welcome change of pace. In my eyes, if you don't like it then simply don't install it and wait until the next expansion. No need to have a cow man.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:01:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:11:12 PM(UTC)

I feel you, this community is always expecting something to the tune of "Here's Forza Motorsport, but in Horizon" but I'm really a fan of the semi-sim racing in a more fantasy environment, even if it's just a break from the main game.
 6 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:11:21 PM(UTC)

100% agree.. seriously people want a car the looks different but drives exactly the same as another. At least the Lego dimension adds something actually new and different. And you don't need to be in elementary school to enjoy a game just because they ADDED SOMETHING LIKE LEGOS which you DONT HAVE TO PLAY. I'm sure cars will continue to be added aside from the Lego DLC!
71 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error