71 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#626 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:53:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post

There is a thing called track days and driving experiences you know, they aren't even THAT expensive.

Been there, done it countless times (one of the advantages of living only ~45 minutes away from Hockenheim and ~2 hours away from the Nordschleife) in my private car and rentals.
But it's "just" that: a track day on tracks I've known for ages.
Horizon - naturally - provides new tracks with every installment. That's a huge part of the enjoyment for me. Motorsport - also logically - provides tracks I've been racing on over and over again for the last 20 years since Gran Turismo 1.
So neither "go play Motorsport" nor "race irl" are useful advices.

I'm in the UK and lucky to be near Silverstone, Lydden Hill, Goodwood, Brands Hatch, Thruxton. If I venture further I have more tracks in the UK.
 3 users liked this post.
#627 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:57:28 AM(UTC)
I personally love LEGO and can't wait to try the expansion.
But since such cars can ruin the realism of main game there should be a "Lego in Mainland" setting on/off.
When ON, player can see his lego car and all the other players driving lego cars.
When switched OFF, player can see his lego car, but all other players driving lego cars appear as their real counterparts /Lego Senna is Senna, Lego F40 is F40../
If the Lego car or lego creation is not ingame, just see the Null car.
And that option should also work in Adventure.

Other than that, I think the lego mini map of the DLC looks awesome, and hope there are all of the Lego Speed Champions cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#628 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:15:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post

After re reading the whole thread this post is still the best, the look on his face is so smug because he knows he has beaten us on our own turf.

Same here.
You can clearly see in that face, how he knows that his unexpected arrival in Horizon will annoy everyone.
Just look inside those eyes, belonging to the worst scoffer you'll ever meet in your whole life
His sadistic grin demonstrating how happy he is to see you annoyed.
You are doomed, cause his face will forever be stuck in your head, following you everytime, everywhere.
No escape.

"But cheer up a bit ! ...... I brought friends with me !", he say looking at your scared eyes.

Now just put Thriller from Michael Jackson while reading this to max out the effect.

Still on a more serious thoughts, if this guy is going to impose his presence to everyone, at least i hope he brought a good map with him, whether you like lego or not, that's the only hope i have about this expansion. Game is a bit short of content passed 300h in and Fortune Island was "meh" content wise.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:27:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#629 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:29:52 AM(UTC)
"You want immersion? Go drive a real car!"

Sure, because apparently everyone here can afford a real car that costs more than their house. Because everyone here is apparently a millionaire or even billionaire.

I didn't know I was that rich!

There is a thing called track days and driving experiences you know, they aren't even THAT expensive.

You forget the most important thing: car.

It's not like I can afford a Lamborghini in real life.
 4 users liked this post.
#630 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:34:23 AM(UTC)
Funny that Lego cars will be the main map but can't do the same with Fortune Island.

This game is garbage.

Still waiting for a feedback from PG.
 1 user liked this post.
#631 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:36:15 AM(UTC)
If am really asking myself what happen to the cars from the huge leak, AMG One, Jensen Interceptor and a lot of more. Guess they skip this again or the will come in a possible third or even forth dlc. there will be no new forza until late 2020 and the said they will keep this game going on until then

wouldnt be surprise if in the near future a new dlc pass will emerge. They know that nearly no normal fan would buy a lego dlc so they forced it on us as dlc 2.

I still fully stand to my demand that the playerbase should use every legal and "dont dirty" method to force them to response and release a full roadmap. if they dont response to the backslash they will loose the last little bit credibility thats already left

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:38:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#632 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:37:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

You can clearly see in that face, how he knows that his unexpected arrival in Horizon will annoy everyone.

Really? Everyone?

But the photo/post is pretty good :D

#633 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:42:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post

After re reading the whole thread this post is still the best, the look on his face is so smug because he knows he has beaten us on our own turf.

You think too much. He's just a friendly little guy and he's happy to announce his arrival and eager to make some friends.

Or is he? ;)
 2 users liked this post.
#634 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:48:05 AM(UTC)

Sure, because apparently everyone here can afford a real car that costs more than their house. Because everyone here is apparently a millionaire or even billionaire.

I can see that my previous post when straight over your head. Another poster who doesn't know how to read.
 2 users liked this post.
#635 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:49:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: H0lyb33r Go to Quoted Post
Funny that Lego cars will be the main map but can't do the same with Fortune Island.

What do you mean? You're saying you can't use the Fortune Island cars on the main island?! Because I can tell you, I'm able to.
 1 user liked this post.
#636 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:00:07 AM(UTC)

I can see that my previous post when straight over your head. Another poster who doesn't know how to read.

I'm talking about the the "experience" of driving expensive cars that I'll never be able to afford in real life. So unless you can get me some Hypercars for trackday use your "advice" is completely irrelevant.
 5 users liked this post.
#637 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:01:49 AM(UTC)
I like it.
#638 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:02:53 AM(UTC)

I'm talking about the the "experience" of driving expensive cars that I'll never be able to afford in real life. So unless you can get me some Hypercars for trackday use your "advice" is completely irrelevant.

https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/supercars - You wanted a Lamborghini, you were saying....

Aston
Ariel
Porsche
Nissan GTR
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Audi R8
McLaren
Classics
Race Cars
Movie Cars
Muscle Cars

Mercedes Benz World will let you drive AMG's on their track.

Do some research next time, using Google isn't hard, nor does it take long.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:05:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#639 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:04:53 AM(UTC)

Track days are expensive no matter what you drive. They are terrible on your car so it makes sense to have a second one and even so you'll be replacing tires, brakes, suspension, etc at a much faster clip than normal. Let's not forget that insurance won't cover an accident so if you crash....
Mod Edit - Link removed. Do not repost. - D
 3 users liked this post.
#640 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:06:20 AM(UTC)
They should hand the Horizon brand over to Gran Turismo. They would never allow this in their game for one simple reason, it's stupid and it makes a mockery of its fanbase.

I really hope they give us Fortune Island Adventure to compensate us and actually give us some new multiplayer races. A normal looking map would also be a bonus rather than a treasure map.

Just too many childish aspects in this game now it's getting ridiculous. From wheelspins and ridiculous clothing and dances, and now...........to actual kids toys roaming around the map. Whatever next, maybe they will swap the train to Thomas the Tank Engine!
E30
 1 user liked this post.
#641 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:07:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: H0lyb33r Go to Quoted Post

This game is garbage.

Still waiting for a feedback from PG.

the Lego village isn't the same map, just that the cars can go on the regular map.
#642 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:15:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: E30GrrR Go to Quoted Post
They should hand the Horizon brand over to Gran Turismo. They would never allow this in their game for one simple reason, it's stupid and it makes a mockery of its fanbase.

You mean to the crazy guy without any release dates? It's not a good idea. What do you have for current Playstation? One half-baked not so bad game as a flagship. I don't think it's a good idea :D I was waiting for GT 5 many years and it's still the same story. Sony rather should fire them all.
 1 user liked this post.
#643 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:17:16 AM(UTC)

https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/supercars - You wanted a Lamborghini, you were saying....

Aston
Ariel
Porsche
Nissan GTR
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Audi R8
McLaren
Classics
Race Cars
Movie Cars
Muscle Cars

Great, can I also rent a Lamborghini Centenario, a Pagani Huayra BC or a Ferrari FXXK? Or even a Lamborghini Veneno? Also I don't live anywhere near a decent track. I'll have to drive 5 hours to the nearst one that isn't rubbish unlike you who's lucky enough to live near a bunch of great tracks.

Google is a good thing, but it doesn't tell you everything.
 1 user liked this post.
#644 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:31:30 AM(UTC)
LEGO???????? And i prepaid for this rubbish.
 2 users liked this post.
#645 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:45:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
So what was said in the live stream ? Any word about the critic and huge backslash? Any word about a third expansion and free cars / new things to excuse the lego nonsense?

I guess not

Well live stream was like this (warning open at your own risk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK19iX3L87w
 2 users liked this post.
#646 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:48:28 AM(UTC)
Maybe of the answers to this is that in future they should tell people what the expansion packs will be when they release a new game, rather than Keeping it as a surprise months down the road. then we can decide if we want to buy the ultimate edition or not
#647 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:50:18 AM(UTC)
They are out of innovation. Take such stupid joke as innovate? I wont buy fh nor xbox, i will go ps4 and gt series. Bye
 3 users liked this post.
#648 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:54:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: E30GrrR Go to Quoted Post

I really hope they give us Fortune Island Adventure to compensate us and actually give us some new multiplayer races. A normal looking map would also be a bonus rather than a treasure map.

Just too many childish aspects in this game now it's getting ridiculous. From wheelspins and ridiculous clothing and dances, and now...........to actual kids toys roaming around the map. Whatever next, maybe they will swap the train to Thomas the Tank Engine!

Lunar Rover moon mission, charging real money for a specific paint type, worse microtransaction prices than any Forza title ever had, no release dates, seriously unstable frame rates. Yeh, lets hand a forza title over to Polyphony digital and sony.

Seriously, some of the reactions in here are nuts. When this was announced, I will admit; I thought it was pathetic as an expansion. Im still not exactly thrilled. But geez, some of you are jumping off a cliff with the way you are acting over this.

Horizon is not a sim. If people want a sim experiance, then there are vastly greater games out there. Immersion is one thing, but even on that front; there are again better titles out there for that aspect. And better hardware for that matter. If you have spent multiple thousands on a setup for just Forza, you are wasting the potential your setups provide. Seriously, Project cars (even though I hate that game) and Assetto Corsa as just two titles, provide such an immersive experiance in VR; that it makes any Forza title (past or present) look like a joke. And this is coming from a person who has played Forza since 2005, and will continue to buy Forza; even after this DLC for FH4 drops.

Originally Posted by: staituk Go to Quoted Post
Maybe of the answers to this is that in future they should tell people what the expansion packs will be when they release a new game, rather than Keeping it as a surprise months down the road. then we can decide if we want to buy the ultimate edition or not

Possibly one of the most sensible posts I have read in this entire thread, since it actually contains a solution to help mitigate this type of issue in the future. But even then, it would never 100% stop the complaints about DLC of this style been added. It just gives people the oppertunity to make an informed decision at the outset.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:58:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#649 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:55:30 AM(UTC)

Aston
Ariel
Porsche
Nissan GTR
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Audi R8
McLaren
Classics
Race Cars
Movie Cars
Muscle Cars

Not everyone is that luck to birth in country where that is so easy. I live in small country where we have 5 real tracks, one what is less than 30km away from me but there is nothing like hypercars to offer, not even GT3 cars or like that instead there you can rent instead there is chance to drive these cars https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_car_racing

In my country to even seing lambo is super rare.
 2 users liked this post.
#650 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:01:15 AM(UTC)
I understand that devs are trying to seat on two chairs at the same time but listen DEV team! Make TWO games - one for kids like Forza Arcade and leave the horizon for grown player base. We just want good racing experience in open world. Not arcade with crazy jumps and stuff. We want to see horizon as a motorsport in open world with slightly easier handling and with rally - that's all! No rammers, no wallriding, no freeroam rush for god sake!) - just clean good racing in openworld. Thank You.

After lego expansion I will think twice about buying Ultimate. I have nothing bad with LEGO but it's not what I want Horizon to be AT ALL!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:02:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error