71 Pages<<2223242526>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#576 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 7:28:56 PM(UTC)
Battle of wits with Talby, you have come lacking.
HSV
I just want one!
 3 users liked this post.
#577 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:00:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Oh there's that immersion word again
Chuckle chuckle
I think of that when i plough through a rock wall or tree and jump of a 200ft cliff without damage

I fail to see how immersion is so hard for you to comprehend.
Why do you think people buy racing seats, steering wheels, multiple monitors and gaming PC`s for this game?

Its to immerse themselves in a racing experience....

Those who immerse themselves in the racing tend to not participate in the PR stunts and be fully immersed in driving properly - this will be a little difficult when your surrounded by Lego against your will.

Why is it so difficult for you to grasp?

Maybe they should go outside and drive an actual car instead of trying to immerse themselves in a game. It's a game! I practically drive a race car on the daily. I have more fun driving my actual car than playing the game. It's a game, so what Lego is the expansion. Get over it, it's happening whether you approve or not
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 4 users liked this post.
#578 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:05:08 PM(UTC)
TLDR:

While Lego's wasn't ideal (for me) in #ForzaHorizon4, I'll give it a shot... initially said the same about Hot Wheels in #FH3.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 8:16:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#579 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:11:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Maybe they should go outside and drive an actual car instead of trying to immerse themselves in a game. It's a game! I practically drive a race car on the daily. I have more fun driving my actual car than playing the game. It's a game, so what Lego is the expansion. Get over it, it's happening whether you approve or not

Sure if i would have same kinda garage in real life than i have forza i wouldnt even play forza but because i dont have i play forza to enjoy all awesome cars what game have offer.
 1 user liked this post.
#580 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:22:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OneTonSoap Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post
The very second I drive vs clown lego cars in ranked, from that point on, I have to quit the game, because it is absolutely ruined for me.

If the latest AR12 video is to be believed, lego cars will be allowed on the main land. So wether you like to play this expansion or not, there is still a high chance you will encounter lego cars during your gameplay... Sad...!

I just had it confirmed by Co pilot. built it yourself lego will be driveable on mainland.

Hope they were joking
 3 users liked this post.
#581 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:36:55 PM(UTC)

Kinda surprised to see you side with the 'Everything is Awesome" crowd. Especially since I agreed with you almost all the time when you talked about how brutal the online racing was. To each is own I suppose but you not getting how some of us more purists feel seems strange. Perhaps you have joined the dark side. 😂😂😂
If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
 2 users liked this post.
#582 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:45:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPREEMOx Go to Quoted Post

Kinda surprised to see you side with the 'Everything is Awesome" crowd. Especially since I agreed with you almost all the time when you talked about how brutal the online racing was. To each is own I suppose but you not getting how some of us more purists feel seems strange. Perhaps you have joined the dark side. 😂😂😂

I might have lol. Believe me I get it, my main point is it's gonna change nothing. We're all stuck with it, I'm just more open minded about it. There are very few neutral parties on this new addition. It's 95% negative, 4% excited and 1% neutral. We're still all stuck with no matter how many complaints

#583 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:48:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OneTonSoap Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post
The very second I drive vs clown lego cars in ranked, from that point on, I have to quit the game, because it is absolutely ruined for me.

If the latest AR12 video is to be believed, lego cars will be allowed on the main land. So wether you like to play this expansion or not, there is still a high chance you will encounter lego cars during your gameplay... Sad...!

I just had it confirmed by Co pilot. built it yourself lego will be driveable on mainland.

I am not surprised but ... either I leave game or I escape any championship with Lego cars .... but anyway those will come polluting even solo. Another fail of PG/T10. This Lego thing is certainly fun but has nothing to do on mainland, nothing.
 9 users liked this post.
#584 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:02:07 PM(UTC)
Chuckle chuckle
I think of that when i plough through a rock wall or tree and jump of a 200ft cliff without damage

Why do you think people buy racing seats, steering wheels, multiple monitors and gaming PC`s for this game?

Those who immerse themselves in the racing tend to not participate in the PR stunts and be fully immersed in driving properly - this will be a little difficult when your surrounded by Lego against your will.

Tone deaf, much?

Maybe not everyone is as fortunate as you are to get to “practically drive a race car on the daily.” And its so super swell that you have more fun driving your actual car than playing the game, ...as if ANYONE gives a FLYING FIG as to what YOU drive and how much more or less YOU enjoy driving YOUR real car irl than one in Horizon.

So, thanks so much for reassuring everyone here that you have a fast car irl and enjoy driving it. WHEW! That really takes the edge off this cr ap-Lego b s; what a relief!

Maybe hit pause on pretentious projecting for a few minutes, and consider for just a minute a world where you are someone else that drives some cr ap car, or no car at all, maybe has financial challenges, or perhaps has some physical disability like vision impairment or otherwise and can not drive at all, perhaps something like this franchise is that thing that helps them keep their cool together or sone sort of dream alive. I dunno, man, that cr ap you just gave us does not at all sound like the “open minded” sort of person you’re peddling yourself to be in another post just above this one.

It is undeniable that this franchises development has taken a turn in a direction that most players are not thrilled about in one way or another, from Hot Wheels to Legos and from dancing drivatars to the sequenced miniskirts, matching clogs and bunny ears they all now wear, this game has gone off the rails. If players start throwing fits, there’s a chance they’ll right the ship for future installments, albeit a small one. I mean, just look at what all the crying and bellyaching all the drifters and off-road hating S2 hypercar enthusiasts got them! Tons of in-game changes in their favor! This is more of a Hail Mary pass, but they’ve already demonstrated they’re willing to listen if people cry loud enough. There’s absolutely zero chance they’ll change course if people just whimper quietly to themselves. If you don’t like it, tough. YOU get over it, if you can’t, go take a long drive in your “practically a race car.”

Oh, shoot, look, another wall. Sorry man, I know, I know, too many “words,” my bad.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 9:22:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

Every train needs a caboose, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#585 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:11:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Chuckle chuckle

Tone deaf, much?

Maybe not everyone is as fortunate as you are to get to “practically drive a race car on the daily.” And its so super swell that you have more fun driving your actual car than playing the game, ...as if ANYONE gives a FLYING FIG as to what YOU drive and how much more or less YOU enjoy driving YOUR real car irl than one in Horizon.

So, thanks so much for reassuring everyone here that you have a fast car irl and enjoy driving it. WHEW! That really takes the edge off this cr ap-Lego b s; what a relief!

Maybe hit pause on pretentious projecting for a few minutes, and consider for just a minute a world where you are someone else that drives some cr ap car, or no car at all, maybe has financial challenges, or perhaps has some physical disability like vision impairment or otherwise and can not drive at all, perhaps something like this franchise is that thing that helps them keep their cool together or sone sort of dream alive. I dunno, man, that cr ap you just gave us does not at all sound like the “open minded” sort of person you’re peddling yourself to be in another post just above this one.

Oh, shoot, look, another wall. I know, I know, too many “words,” my bad.

Oh great, another wall of text that I'm NOT gonna read. Thanks for your reply though. Anyone else wanna have an adult discussion?

2 users liked this post.
#586 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:25:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
we can now play with Legos.

(yes, I know "Lego" is the plural)

*eye starts twitching...
 6 users liked this post.
#587 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:30:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Chuckle chuckle

Tone deaf, much?

Oh, shoot, look, another wall. I know, I know, too many “words,” my bad.

Oh great, another wall of text that I'm NOT gonna read. Thanks for your reply though. Anyone else wanna have an adult discussion?

Rubbish. The last thing you want to do is have a conversation. You know you’d have to read words, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#588 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:34:08 PM(UTC)
Yes words...but not your words clown. I'm gonna block you. Thanks, goodbye

3 users liked this post.
#589 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:41:47 PM(UTC)
Yes words...but not your words clown. I'm gonna block you. Thanks, goodbye

I couldn’t give two cr aps what you do
 5 users liked this post.
#590 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:44:21 PM(UTC)
*removed*

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:41:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
 8 users liked this post.
#591 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:54:50 PM(UTC)
The greatest part is that mods are just letting us go at it. Lm a o
#592 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 9:55:08 PM(UTC)

When i've looked the the expansion, i thought i was back in Australia (FH3) but in a Lego world.
 8 users liked this post.
#593 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:02:03 PM(UTC)
Chuckle chuckle

I personally spent a small fortune on everything, from transducers, multi monitor setup, T500 ,Fanatec pedals to name a few. at least $3,000.00 just for this game. Lets face it. Lego is for small children, lamb basting us with this garbage is a slap in the face of what this game really is. It's a great looking, fun to drive sim, adding lego only undermined the very heart of this game. I recently went through the "WISH LIST" on this forum, I and never found a SINGLE POST ASKING FOR LEGO. The question:

Why do you think people buy racing seats, steering wheels, multiple monitors and gaming PC`s for this game? I'll tell you, when you strip down all the PR stunts, racing challenges, all those pop ups that seem to be endless while you drive, under that is the most exciting driving sim out there. There are not a lot of driving sims, some are totalled like rfactors out dated engine but there just isn't any driving sims out there that look as good or drive as good as FH4 now with telemetry output for racing rigs/motion/audio transducers putting this game in a league by itself. I should know, I'm 57 been a die hard gamer since DX2 66 was top dog (since the dawn of time.) That's the main reason I spent so much money on my system $8,000.00 in total.

Adding lego is the most stupid thing Turn 10 could have ever done to this game. And now this game will die as a bitter disappointment for many.

Let me tell you something. What I love is turning off all the notifications and just drive around and hang out and enjoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the cars, oh yes the cars., Now if I'm hanging out enjoying the beautiful scenery with a bunch of lego, How long will it take before someone asks the question, why are you hanging around with children's toys? Pedophile? Microsoft you stink. Microsoft you killed this game and everybody that liked it.

Sorry, I could have just given you the short version. "GROWN MEN DON'T PLAY WITH LEGO". P-Skiinoff 2019

PACO

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 10:18:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#594 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:04:25 PM(UTC)
We have the option to turn off Drivatar liveries. Surely its possible to give us the option to turn off lego skins on the mainland. I don't care if all become the same traffic car, just not lego that is not the game I brought n loved.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

3 users liked this post.
#595 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:10:27 PM(UTC)
"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

"Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart."
 7 users liked this post.
#596 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:13:04 PM(UTC)
@Squryl: Well said.

First I thougt this was a joke, but when my store started downloading this expansion I knew it better.
Like many said before: Who for all goodnesss sake did ask for a LEGO expansion?? I like LEGO, but this has no place in any forza installation.
These are complete different worlds which shouldn't be mixed up.
Everyone knows that the Forza Horizon franchise is far from being realistic, but LEGO cars in the mainland and a LEGO enviroment are killing the immersion completely.
And immersion was one of the things that was quite good in this game.
This is really an all time low for the whole franchise. If this expansion wheren't free with the ultimate edition, I would never have bought it.

1 user liked this post.
#597 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:14:49 PM(UTC)
I'll give it a shot. The only thing I really disliked about hot-wheels was that the world was pretty limited to the track and if you fell off you just landed in water and re-spawned. From the game-play today it looks like its just an expansion of the regular map with some Lego sprinkled onto it, there are still normal trees and normal roads, dirt and grass. Certainly keeping the cars under lock and key though, nothing new appears under custom car restrictions and there is no Lego auction house option.
 1 user liked this post.
#598 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:14:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
The greatest part is that mods are just letting us go at it. Lm a o

I'm not gonna waste my time bickering. I'll be the bigger person and let it go. I've said my piece. Hope to see a few of you in Lego valley

@Abell that was brilliant LOL

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 10:22:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#599 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:23:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paco572 Go to Quoted Post
Chuckle chuckle

I personally spent a small fortune on everything, from transducers, multi monitor setup, T500 ,Fanatec pedals to name a few. at least $3,000.00 just for this game. Lets face it. Lego is for small children, lamb basting us with this garbage is a slap in the face of what this game really is. It's a great looking, fun to drive sim, adding lego only undermined the very heart of this game. I recently went through the "WISH LIST" on this forum, I and never found a SINGLE POST ASKING FOR LEGO. The question:

Why do you think people buy racing seats, steering wheels, multiple monitors and gaming PC`s for this game? I'll tell you, when you strip down all the PR stunts, racing challenges, all those pop ups that seem to be endless while you drive, under that is the most exciting driving sim out there. There are not a lot of driving sims, some are totalled like rfactors out dated engine but there just isn't any driving sims out there that look as good or drive as good as FH4 now with telemetry output for racing rigs/motion/audio transducers putting this game in a league by itself. I should know, I'm 57 been a die hard gamer since DX2 66 was top dog (since the dawn of time.) That's the main reason I spent so much money on my system $8,000.00 in total.

Adding lego is the most stupid thing Turn 10 could have ever done to this game. And now this game will die as a bitter disappointment for many.

Let me tell you something. What I love is turning off all the notifications and just drive around and hang out and enjoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the cars, oh yes the cars., Now if I'm hanging out enjoying the beautiful scenery with a bunch of lego, How long will it take before someone asks the question, why are you hanging around with children's toys? Pedophile? Microsoft you stink. Microsoft you killed this game and everybody that liked it.

PACO

Yep Lego is a stupid addition but it's what Playground ( not Turn10 ) have given us...it's an E for Everyone game

Rest redacted

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 11:19:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#600 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:42:27 PM(UTC)
I'm not gonna waste my time bickering. I'll be the bigger person and let it go. I've said my piece. Hope to see a few of you in Lego valley

I'll be there, having a bricking good time!

So much toxicity in this forum. For most TL;DR. Thanks to our dedicated Mod Squad for removing the offensive material.
HSV
I just want one!
71 Pages<<2223242526>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error