4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 9:07:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have a good car/Tune suggestion that will help me get the Maserati Ghibli?
I have used all the ideas I have but 6th overall is the best I can get! A bit sad really when I usually play higher than Highly Skilled.

I did a few tunes for the Ghibli race;

'87 Ford Cosworth

Good handling, but slow on those long straights - will have to do some defensive driving.

'05 BMW M5

Good top sped and acceleration but brake early for the 90 degree wet turns.

Please download and like.

#77 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:14:46 PM(UTC)
I liked this playlist overall.

Rivals was interesting with new car.
Trial was about figuring out the right tune. Got it on third try with '92 NSX, easy wins on both, tarmac and gravel when I finally got it right, look for it if you are interested. Really good we had a A-class trial.

Didn't dropped to Highly Skilled and did other champs with stock Mini Convertible and stock BMW M5, good races, especially 2 laps race in Edinburgh. Weekly Forzathon with TVR was pretty cool too, even though bit grindy, 15 Threading the Needle skills. Rally Monsters Champ wasn't really my cup of tea but got it anyway with Hoonigan RS.

#78 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:26:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post

Trial was about figuring out the right tune. Got it on third try with '92 NSX, easy wins on both, tarmac and gravel when I finally got it right, look for it if you are interested. Really good we had a A-class trial.

Didn't dropped to Highly Skilled and did other champs with stock Mini Convertible and stock BMW M5, good races, especially 2 laps race in Edinburgh. Weekly Forzathon with TVR was pretty cool too, even though bit grindy, 15 Threading the Needle skills. Rally Monsters Champ wasn't really my cup of tea but got it anyway with Hoonigan RS.

So unbeatable with stocks? I tried it last season and it was mixed bag because some stock cars were too slow for some tracks.

#79 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 1:56:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

So unbeatable with stocks? I tried it last season and it was mixed bag because some stock cars were too slow for some tracks.

LOL No!

I used to drive on Expert usually, just went up to Pro. Check out my latest post on General Chat Thread about stock cars on Expert and Pro with numbers too.

Actually could you post there more about your experience with stock cars against Unbeatable? Kinda off-topic in this thread but I'm sort of curious and maybe route creators could use that info too.

Edited by user Friday, June 7, 2019 1:57:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#80 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 3:37:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: richietea2007 Go to Quoted Post
The Trial races were again terrible. Road races turning to dirt, turning to rain and jumps were not consistent surfaces for Honda's.To mind meld the brain to putty it took x4 efforts. Running with a team with no upgraded tunes was at the very least a tad frustrating. Luckily the 4th time around there were only myself and one other, finishing high to a 3-0 win and in turn, I thanked he/she for the effort they put in. As mentioned copious amounts of times, if people drop out in numbers after the first race try to stay in as it will be far more beneficial for point accumulation.

My first attempt at the trial, I made the mistake of not checking the tracks, and going in with a road tune. It went pretty badly. But my second attempt, with a rally tune, was just fine. I even won a race, which usually only ever happens when something really bad happens and messes up both the team and the AI.
#81 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 2:01:45 AM(UTC)

I used to drive on Expert usually, just went up to Pro. Check out my latest post on General Chat Thread about stock cars on Expert and Pro with numbers too.

Actually could you post there more about your experience with stock cars against Unbeatable? Kinda off-topic in this thread but I'm sort of curious and maybe route creators could use that info too.

OK, will find it. I experiment a lot with AI recently.
#82 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 10:48:40 AM(UTC)
I really hate doing the "Seasonal Playground Games", but have to endure it each week to get 100%.

Anyhoo. I started the event just now and after a brief matchmaking session, there was one player on the Red Team and me on the Blue Team (never seen that happen before).

Anyway, after driving off the quarry cliff a couple of times I grabbed the crown of my opponent and then he/she quit shortly after. What a result!

Excellent outcome I thought
#83 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:33:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
I really hate doing the "Seasonal Playground Games", but have to endure it each week to get 100%.

Anyhoo. I started the event just now and after a brief matchmaking session, there was one player on the Red Team and me on the Blue Team (never seen that happen before).

Anyway, after driving off the quarry cliff a couple of times I grabbed the crown of my opponent and then he/she quit shortly after. What a result!

Excellent outcome I thought

The Playground Games are simply not fun and more like a chore. The maps themselves aren't well thought out, prone to glitches. It's a time sink and a terrible one at that. This "new way to play" should've been removed from the Playlist for those gamers who are going for 100%.

Edited by user Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:33:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 12:26:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

OK, will find it. I experiment a lot with AI recently.

Linky: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst152335p5_Open-Chat-Thread---General-Game-Chat.aspx?=

That should get you on the right page. It's now last two posts by me, wall of text warning but really liked to know what is the experience against unbeatable.
#85 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 2:52:01 PM(UTC)
Warning ..

The french translation for the last sagaris challenge is wrong.

It says to complete the colossus race when it's actually the goliath. Please, fix this. I spent 30 mins to restard, do the race again and stuff .. just because of a bad translation.

Edited by user Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:03:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:40:16 AM(UTC)
Dang it, I guess I'll be hanging around Horizon 4 for a few days to get the Z4 and X-Bow
#87 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:17:44 AM(UTC)
Can anyone tell me which classes are eligible for the current playground event? PG do a really poor job of detailing it - even when you select eligible cars...

So far I have 3 eligible cars - A retro muscle, retro sports and classic muscle all in A class, yet when I look through my 650 car garage, i'm finding a lot of A class cars that fit into the retro muscle/sports and classic muscle, yet don't show up in eligible cars.

Is is US + Jap, retro sports/retro muscle/classic muscle, A800?

So, does anyone know?

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 9:16:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Please check out my Creative Hub :)

#88 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 8:24:43 AM(UTC)
You can see all eligble cars when start making custom blueprint of any of races and choosing muscle vs tuners and watching their all cars that are eligble.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:02:22 AM(UTC)
Hello , on the last part of the challenge of this week with the TVR sargaris I did 4 times the collosus race but the last part desn't want to complete anyone got an answer or will I never get my 200 points ?
#90 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:11:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yeti du 01 Go to Quoted Post
Hello , on the last part of the challenge of this week with the TVR sargaris I did 4 times the collosus race but the last part desn't want to complete anyone got an answer or will I never get my 200 points ?

I presume it's because of the French translation. The race you are looking for is the Goliath.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:12:12 AM(UTC)

Translation problems (again), you need to do the Goliath.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:35:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

I presume it's because of the French translation. The race you are looking for is the Goliath.

Thanks that was the matter so I hope devs will work on the translations

#93 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:03:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have a good car/Tune suggestion that will help me get the Maserati Ghibli?
I have used all the ideas I have but 6th overall is the best I can get! A bit sad really when I usually play higher than Highly Skilled.

Hi there, I hope you already got the Ghibli, but if you haven't, why don't you try the RS 4 Avant? Mine is basically an A 750 build w/o tuning that gets the weight in check and has good acceleration/grip balance. It's not the fastest on the road, but once it hits the dirt, the other saloons are toast.

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error