4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:06:00 AM(UTC)
What about Playlist fast traveling? It will come with changeable flairs?
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:38:27 AM(UTC)
Who ever decided to put a stupid street race route in this Summer community championship needs ther head seen to it's a disaster off a route

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:18:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:55:22 AM(UTC)
I'm sure I've deleted those extra Imprezas before now.
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:59:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

They both came with this update.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#30 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:24:42 AM(UTC)
the colossus challenge in the forzathon doesnt work
i ve already done it twice but it doesnt count as done .. anyone with a solution .. its not the first time it happened i missed one before for the same reason

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:30:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:24:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
The Impreza 04 has now been changed to the no 88 Mustang RTR for me in the Forzathon shop but it’s still the 80% completion prize for spring.???? Anyone else see the Mustang instead of the 04 Impreza.

It is very unfair behavior by PG.
I was not able to take the subaru because I was away from home and I was eager to buy it as soon as I got home.
Unfortunately I'm prestige 6 and I have never won that car in any of the hundreds of wheel spin I had.
It is the only car (I have one won in the auction house) that I am not the first owner.
Please reinsert the subaru in the forzathon shop for those who failed to buy it.
It is a question of fairness for all FH 4 players.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:43:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:27:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gs JcX Run3r Go to Quoted Post
i ve already done it twice but it doesnt count as done .. anyone with a solution .. its not the first time it happened i missed one before for the same reason

Goliath, not Colossus

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:34:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:39:25 AM(UTC)
Wow, 15 threading the needles. I love them! Maybe I should find another game...
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:44:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The Impreza 04 has now been changed to the no 88 Mustang RTR for me in the Forzathon shop but it’s still the 80% completion prize for spring.???? Anyone else see the Mustang instead of the 04 Impreza.

I was not able to take the subaru because I was away from home and I was eager to buy it as soon as I got home.
Unfortunately I'm prestige 6 and I have never won that car in any of the hundreds of wheel spin I had.
It is the only car (I have one won in the auction house) that I am not the first owner.
Please reinsert the subaru in the forzathon shop for those who failed to buy it.
It is a question of fairness for all players of FH 4.

Very unfair behavior by PG....
A question of fairness for all players of FH 4.....

I'm curious as to how you were able to reach Prestige 6 with 534 hrs of playing time. I mean 56,690,301 influence in 534 hours is a rate of 106,161.61 Influence per hour. I would like to level up that fast and get a bunch of wheelspins along the way, what are your strategies for farming influence so quickly?
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:53:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FluffyChip90800 Go to Quoted Post

It is a question of fairness for all players of FH 4.

Very unfair behavior by PG....
A question of fairness for all players of FH 4.....

I'm curious as to how you were able to reach Prestige 6 with 534 hrs of playing time. I mean 56,690,301 influence in 534 hours is a rate of 106,161.61 Influence per hour. I would like to level up that fast and get a bunch of wheelspins along the way, what are your strategies for farming influence so quickly?

Do you know mixer influence?
I'm not able now to give you my CORRECT stats but the stats you gave are completely wrong.
Tomorrow I will give you my real stats. I have completed all the activities in the game including Fortune island and I have 100% completion in all playlists so far.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:02:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:05:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sealy21Garnett Go to Quoted Post

Goliath, not Colossus

well there is a mistake in the french translation .. because it says colossus
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:08:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Who ever decided to put a stupid street race route in this Summer community championship needs ther head seen to it's a disaster off a route

I agree that the car choice for this sucks **** lint
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:11:54 PM(UTC)

It is a question of fairness for all FH 4 players.

'04 Subaru is scheduled to be available again later in this series. If you check the rewards for the different seasons' 50% and 80% completion levels, you should see it.
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:14:05 PM(UTC)
I adore the design of the Ghibli but unfortunately it is not very good - as always.
It's worse than a Cayenne on A-class...
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:22:52 PM(UTC)
OMG, they added list for owned cars! So I am only 5 cars left! Need to grind more.
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:42:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sealy21Garnett Go to Quoted Post

Goliath, not Colossus

well there is a mistake in the french translation .. because it says colossus

I don't think this is the first time a weekly Forzathon has had an incorrect translation from English, so at least they're consistent.
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:56:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
The Rimac monthly rivals is "interesting". Made me realise just how much I rely on the sound of the engine for feedback. I'll have to try completely changing the sound settings some time to massively boost the engine sound relative to everything else, as I found it really hard to drive with my usual settings, the car felt really "numb" without the sound feedback.

I know, right? I always try to get the rivals event out of the way first, and when driving the Rimac for this one, I was like "what's wrong with the sound?". I didn't realise that the Rimac is electric, so I really buggered up my first lap attempt because it's just so weird to not hear the car. For my second attempt, I turned up the sound so I could at least hear something, and I managed to get a halfway decent lap time. The other weird part is that my rival for this was JonDewonSong, and somehow I beat his time by 11 seconds. I'm a decent driver but I'm not at his level, so he much not have been trying very hard for me to be able to beat his time. :P

I also had another strange experience with the community route championship. I normally enjoy A class races, but not so much on tarmac. For this race, i used a slightly retuned BMW M5 FE. It did fine on the first 2 races, but the third was a mess because of the rain. I still technically won it, because I finished the race in 1st place, but when I crossed the finish line, my car just stopped and sat there...no race summary or all the usual things that happen when you finish a championship. The environment was active (wind and rain) and you could still hear everything, but all of the controls were dead. I let it sit there for about 10 minutes but nothing happened. I was forced to restart FH4, and of course, I lost all of that race progress, so I'll have to do it all again.

This season, I'm not really in any big rush to finish everything, as I already have most of the cars designated as rewards. I'll go through it to get the Ghibli and the Fiat, and maybe the '04 Impreza (already have one of those), but I'm not going to be a stress head trying to get every challenge completed.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:58:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:56:15 PM(UTC)
Summer Community Championship:

https://youtu.be/xbEUPbm9T6k

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:05:14 PM(UTC)
I loved the Rimac, for real

it's a fun car, very fast and handles well for your purpose, better than any koenigsegg, so it's fine to me

and again, damn it's sooo fast

i don't care about the sound, say what you want about the car, it will be a great fun near in the future

don't miss the tesla at all, it's in another level!
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:38:45 PM(UTC)
Boiling Point seasonal champ:

https://youtu.be/roKEnp5tNCI

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 4:34:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
The other weird part is that my rival for this was JonDewonSong, and somehow I beat his time by 11 seconds. I'm a decent driver but I'm not at his level, so he much not have been trying very hard for me to be able to beat his time. :P

Would be more impressive if you bean DonJoewonSong by 11 seconds...
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:19:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
The other weird part is that my rival for this was JonDewonSong, and somehow I beat his time by 11 seconds. I'm a decent driver but I'm not at his level, so he much not have been trying very hard for me to be able to beat his time. :P

Would be more impressive if you bean DonJoewonSong by 11 seconds...

I think that's his younger brother. Not as fast but he tries hard. Imagine growing up in that shadow....
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:22:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

They both came with this update.

I don't have fast travel from playlist yet. Match making for Trial and PG Games just works fine from playlist it self. But when I click one of the championship it takes me to map where I can only click A to set route. I don't see the X fast travel option at all.

When I'm browsing map from pause game of course I can click X and fast travel. That's confirms I have the required house so that's out of question...

For others it's works fine? Or am I missing something?

#49 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:17:15 PM(UTC)
Hows the racing with the unbeatable avatars this season?
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:27:42 PM(UTC)
Turns out I only had one '04 Impreza. And Despite being an exclusive, it's showing as 'Common'. So if I ever had a second one, I probably sold it on the auction house weeks ago.

When Spring comes around, and I inevitably unlock another one, I'll probably auction it off again.

I already had the '05 NSX-R as well, which I've apparently not used since Horizon 3. It's also an eligible car for the Trial, so... now I have two.

I already have the GRC Beetle, so I can skip that one.

I apparently don't have the Continental FE yet, though. So I have that to look forward to.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error