This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:24:07 PM(UTC)
I know that PG announced there won't be any new Forzathons, but what about those cars that can only obtain from Forzathons? Why can't PG just gift them all to us or rerun the Forzathons starting from 2016? I don't want to see my barn finds stuck at 18/20...
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:58:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GaryYeung427 Go to Quoted Post
I know that PG announced there won't be any new Forzathons, but what about those cars that can only obtain from Forzathons? Why can't PG just gift them all to us or rerun the Forzathons starting from 2016? I don't want to see my barn finds stuck at 18/20...

Maybe you should be asking PG that
Try opening a support ticket at their support site
https://support.forzamotorsport.net

Its totally pointless asking here since they wont respond

Edited by user Monday, June 3, 2019 11:59:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:32:02 PM(UTC)

Honestly, none of the unicorns are really that cool. The Sesto Elemento is the only one really worth having

#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:50:38 PM(UTC)
Sesto Elemento is awesome! Better in FH3 than FH4 I reckon.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:59:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Maybe you should be asking PG that
Try opening a support ticket at their support site
https://support.forzamotorsport.net

Its totally pointless asking here since they wont respond

I'll try, thank you.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:00:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Vyppaaaa Go to Quoted Post

Honestly, none of the unicorns are really that cool. The Sesto Elemento is the only one really worth having

For me, those HE cars and some Porsches are cool enough!
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:47:28 PM(UTC)
I missed the Porsche 918 Spyder. It's a great car, at least, that's what I see from gameplay.
(Plus it just looks cool.)
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:48:52 AM(UTC)
The 996 GT3. Bought the Porsche DLC in FM6 for that, still couldn't find one in the H3 auctions

Notification

Icon
Error