This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
15 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 7:34:36 PM(UTC)
During stream it was said that cards are considered complete as soon as reached the max for base game.
Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
#202 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:42:49 PM(UTC)
In order to become an Adventure Superstar, the Star Card now wants you to qualify for Drift Adventure as well.
#203 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:50:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
In order to become an Adventure Superstar, the Star Card now wants you to qualify for Drift Adventure as well.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:22:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Vice president, moderated club.
#204 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:52:47 PM(UTC)

Which is hard because it's impossible to find a ranked drift adventure session...
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#205 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:49:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Which is hard because it's impossible to find a ranked drift adventure session...

Seriously??? Drift lobbies come faster than any other lobby in the game. At least for me #rapid
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#206 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 4:19:46 PM(UTC)
In the last hour it found 2 sessions but both times there weren't enough players.
Are you sure you mean RANKED drift sessions? Regular drift session are no problem.

//edit: In the end I found 3 ranked drift sessions in 4 hours, this can't be right.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:12:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#207 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 4:45:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

I never have any problem finding one when a new month starts, as lots of people do one to tick off that item on the playlist. Try again when the new playlist starts.
#208 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:19:25 PM(UTC)
Have to qualify i.e. un ranked get to level 3 then play one ranked.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:07:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added info

FORZA TIER 8 10524 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#209 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:11:19 PM(UTC)
it still says i did not complete rank10 in any online league but i am rank10 in free for all. update didn´t change the thing.
and now they added drifting too. that´s more work than fun lol
#210 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:58:26 PM(UTC)
Drift Adventure coming into card ... I guess this feature is failing and they want to push people there ... Never ever tested and I am not sure I will, just like 'games', it is just not my thing and I don't care about the card.
Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:53:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
I'm loving all I'm seeing, now if the star card bug has been fixed then I'll be the happiest person in the world!! :D Cause then I'd be able to get some of those rewards and along with my missing flairs. :) Awesome job PG! I can't wait to drive that 6×6 truck too! It looks just like the one from GTA V!

No no no. It looks like the MB G65 6x6. The Benefactor Dubsta 6x6 also looks like the MB G65 6x6. I love GTA V but come on.

It’s fun to drive, the back 4 wheels move independently instead of singularly, and it just doesn’t stop for anything. The whole fact it’s a 6x6(even tho it’s in a game) is kinda cool to just stare at and drive. Top Gear challenges actually proved challenging so it’s a good prize also.
#212 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:51:59 AM(UTC)
Somewhat annoying they’ve added drift adventure. If I ever get to level 10 I suspect I’ll be tempted to do it.

I’m assuming no one is anywhere near the £2 million from businesses yet? Think I’m on about £600k but just checking I’m not missing something!
 5 users liked this post.
#213 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:18:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Drift Adventure coming into card ... I guess this feature is failing and they want to push people there ... Never ever tested and I am not sure I will, just like 'games', it is just not my thing and I don't care about the card.

The devs frequently compromise game design in the interest of driving player traffic towards specific features.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudge_theory

Unfortunately, this is gaming in the live service era. Player engagement metrics are more important than whether the game is actually fun to play.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:20:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#214 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:16:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Somewhat annoying they’ve added drift adventure. If I ever get to level 10 I suspect I’ll be tempted to do it.

I’m assuming no one is anywhere near the £2 million from businesses yet? Think I’m on about £600k but just checking I’m not missing something!

I'm a little over 800k, have had the businesses for awhile.

#215 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:48:36 AM(UTC)
I absolutely mean RANKED. I dont do non-ranked, ever. Before they brought in the new wall fix, I did drift for about a month. League 12 is the highest I could manage. I've only won ONE lobby out of many lol
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#216 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:28:59 AM(UTC)
11/12 stories and businesses, what am i missing?

The once I completed (all 3 stars)

Mainland:

Isha's Taxi
LaRacer
The Stunt Driver
British Racing Green
Skill Streak
Top Gear
The Car Files
Drift Club
World's Fastest Rentals

Fortune Island

Drift Club 2.0

Lego:

Hype Tour

I dont see any other on the map, yet the Star Card says I am on 11 out of 12?

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:36:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:39:23 AM(UTC)
It has yet to be added you are not missing anything.
#218 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:52:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
I'm loving all I'm seeing, now if the star card bug has been fixed then I'll be the happiest person in the world!! :D Cause then I'd be able to get some of those rewards and along with my missing flairs. :) Awesome job PG! I can't wait to drive that 6×6 truck too! It looks just like the one from GTA V!

No no no. It looks like the MB G65 6x6. The Benefactor Dubsta 6x6 also looks like the MB G65 6x6. I love GTA V but come on.

It’s fun to drive, the back 4 wheels move independently instead of singularly, and it just doesn’t stop for anything. The whole fact it’s a 6x6(even tho it’s in a game) is kinda cool to just stare at and drive. Top Gear challenges actually proved challenging so it’s a good prize also.

I agree, definitely fun to drive! :) Sorry, I meant that it just looks similar to it, not that it is the same vehicle as the one in GTA V. Sorry I made that sound confusing. :( But all in all, I also love how they got the wheels to move independently. I see much potential in this game now that I've seen this vehicle in it. MUCH POTENTIAL! :)
#219 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 4:32:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
During stream it was said that cards are considered complete as soon as reached the max for base game.

That isn't true though, unless they're adding 13 more story chapters on the mainland. For the Story Superstar Card, you get 87 chapters in the basegame, which is a maximum of 261 stars. Hitting neither the Yarn Spinner (Complete 100 Story Chapters), or Story Star (Earn 300 Stars) cards. You need to complete at least one of the DLC stories completely and can skip 2 chapters of the other.

Either he was talking talking out of his behind, neglected to mention that the Story Superstar is an exception, whoever set the requirements for those cards counted wrong, or there are 13 chapters of story missions being worked on.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 4:33:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typos

1 user liked this post.
#220 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 12:36:14 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately the newest update seems to have caused a small problem for me. Despite having earned more business income since i have installed the update, my progress towards "the Magnate" is stuck at the same amount of money i had earned before the update. Since no-one else is complaining, i guess, that this is a bug that happens only to very, very few People (?). Business income i have received on July 3rd, 4th and 5th has definitely not been added to the total amount of business income. I don't know if it is just a simple UI error or if it is completely broken.

I have already opened a support ticket.

Edited by user Friday, July 5, 2019 12:45:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 1:03:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately the newest update seems to have caused a small problem for me. Despite having earned more business income since i have installed the update, my progress towards "the Magnate" is stuck at the same amount of money i had earned before the update. Since no-one else is complaining, i guess, that this is a bug that happens only to very, very few People (?). Business income i have received on July 3rd, 4th and 5th has definitely not been added to the total amount of business income. I don't know if it is just a simple UI error or if it is completely broken.

Before the update I had roughly 990000 credits from Business income, after the update I had 871000, it does seem to be counting the daily income though,
suppose I have been delayed by about 4 days :)
#222 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 3:41:24 AM(UTC)
Roads Driven 175/531
Bonus Boards 25/200
I've given up with the star cards. Bit pointless and in my case broken.
'I may not agree with what you have to say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it.'
 1 user liked this post.
#223 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 7:54:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlearActor76741 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post

Before the update I had roughly 990000 credits from Business income, after the update I had 871000, it does seem to be counting the daily income though,
suppose I have been delayed by about 4 days :)

Mine has been stuck on 835k for past 3 days. Despite my messages averaging over 36k a daily for earnings.

#224 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 2:45:51 PM(UTC)
It says I need to do all the Showcases, and Remixes. I already did them. lol
 1 user liked this post.
#225 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 3:25:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nutbarz Go to Quoted Post
It says I need to do all the Showcases, and Remixes. I already did them. lol

you need to redo them
was stated in the release notes when the update was put out

We ALL need to just wait for them to be put in the playlist again
Apparently was stated in the last stream there was gonna be 2 per month

Edited by user Sunday, July 7, 2019 2:44:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

15 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error