This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:56:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ABxSupra Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone help me. It's says I have have complete 4/5 finales. Are the finales the bug races or am I missing something as I've only completes the road racing ones, the kraken, Goliath and the Colossus. Also it says my expansion has already been installed so if you have the vip edition we will probs be getting it very soon

In Great Britain there are:

Goliath (Road)
Colossus (Road)
Marathon (Street Scene)
Gauntlet (Dirt)
Titan (Cross Country)

If you don't see one on the map keep playing events in the relevant category until your level is high enough. The Drag Strip has the Juggernaut but I don't think it counts.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:58:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:23:52 AM(UTC)
Annoying that the Star Cards can't show things that were already completed. I had the entire game completed MONTHS ago. I hate doing things over, going to skip these.
 1 user liked this post.
#178 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 3:31:57 AM(UTC)
For the one where you have to collect 479 cars, I tried getting a bunch of cars for cheap on the Auction House and the number didn’t update, then it only updated when I either bought it regularly or got cars through wheel spins. Then when I reached 478, it said my garage was full. And my question with this issue, after you’ve completed the objective can you then remove/sell off cars or will you lose completion of that objective?
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 3:58:19 AM(UTC)
Are the cars you're adding to your collection copies of cars you already owned?
 2 users liked this post.
#180 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:35:13 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping this gets fixed soon. As I managed to complete another flair, and I'm able to use it, but any ones that were already completed are basically stuck. For example, I've completed the PR Stunt one all the way, but there is no PR Stunt flair. This is because I finished all of the PRs way before this thing came out. And now I can't use that flair due to I don't have anything new to update it. They said it'll be fixed in a future update, but what update? Update 11? Why would they release this feature early if all they're gonna do is fix the bug a month later? I feel like some features get released whether there's issues with it or not to keep the game fresh(sort of). Sort of like Fallout 76, every time Bethesda released a new feature, it came with new bugs that barely ever got fixed. I just hope Forza doesnt fall into the footsteps that Bethesda has done with their game. By releasing underdeveloped features and gameplay.
#181 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:37:55 AM(UTC)
can anyone help me maybe it's bugged but did the lego storyi have 10 of 10 story done. But 96/100 for yarn spinner and 288 out of 300 for story star. I have gold 3 stars on all storys. help? Thank you.

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:38:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/20/2019 9:01:20 AM(UTC)
#182 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:55:31 AM(UTC)
Nothing to help with, that's all that's available.
#183 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:35:12 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to make sure. if it was a glitch, or an error, or i missed something.
#184 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:40:53 PM(UTC)
The story in Fortune Island has only 7 chapters, and the LEGO one has 9.
 1 user liked this post.
#185 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:27:06 AM(UTC)
is this feature working for anyone... I have 5/5 on explorer but can only have the default VIP
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#186 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 12:05:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
is this feature working for anyone... I have 5/5 on explorer but can only have the default VIP

Mine is stuck too. I have 3 icons I can use but its also stuck on default
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#187 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:03:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

Mine is stuck too. I have 3 icons I can use but its also stuck on default

I'm also stuck. I have one card fully unlocked, but it won't let me change icons regardless.
 1 user liked this post.
#188 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 12:01:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
I'm hoping this gets fixed soon. As I managed to complete another flair, and I'm able to use it, but any ones that were already completed are basically stuck. For example, I've completed the PR Stunt one all the way, but there is no PR Stunt flair. This is because I finished all of the PRs way before this thing came out. And now I can't use that flair due to I don't have anything new to update it. They said it'll be fixed in a future update, but what update? Update 11? Why would they release this feature early if all they're gonna do is fix the bug a month later? I feel like some features get released whether there's issues with it or not to keep the game fresh(sort of). Sort of like Fallout 76, every time Bethesda released a new feature, it came with new bugs that barely ever got fixed. I just hope Forza doesnt fall into the footsteps that Bethesda has done with their game. By releasing underdeveloped features and gameplay.

Think logically. They are putting all their top people on either a newer release or one in the making. The staff updating and debugging this stuff could even be interns. Be patient. At least they have finally showed some interest into complaints/tickets/suggestions. Maybe they added all the star card info but not all the content yet to get players excited. Who knows their method or strategy but you have to hope for the best....
 4 users liked this post.
#189 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 8:55:33 AM(UTC)
It's something free that's practically pointless, adds nothing of value to the game and doesn't work properly.

It's absolutely perfect for FH4.
#190 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 9:48:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CheeseFour20 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post

Think logically. They are putting all their top people on either a newer release or one in the making. The staff updating and debugging this stuff could even be interns. Be patient. At least they have finally showed some interest into complaints/tickets/suggestions. Maybe they added all the star card info but not all the content yet to get players excited. Who knows their method or strategy but you have to hope for the best....

I know... I'm trying to wait, but they do make it very tedious sometimes. It feels like everything in this game takes time to do or wait for. I tried to wait for FO76 to fix their servers, I tried to wait for Anthem to add more content and fix their loot types and I tried to wait for Final Fantasy 15 to fix a few things that I don't remember but only a few things on FO76 got fixed while Anthem and FF15 remain a wreck. I don't want this game to fall into that category of "incomplete games" that the rest of those did. I'd rather something take time to release then to release it ahead of schedule. I prefer quality over quantity any day. :) But you're right, I should just be patient. I just really do hope it gets fixed. :)
#191 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 2:16:46 PM(UTC)
Playground Games releasing an update with very broken new features? Why am I not surprised?!
#192 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 9:58:35 PM(UTC)
If you can't change the gamertag flair (like everyone in this topic, apparently), just submit a ticket. I submitted mine 23 days ago.

https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you can, please show us, so that we would know what is wrong or missing from our interface.

Edited by user Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:04:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#193 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 6:12:54 AM(UTC)
Still can't select completed flair/flairs(plural?)...
I have a vocabulary and I don’t apologize for it.
#Rivals #OpenClasss #LowerClasses #AMCPacerX
 1 user liked this post.
#194 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 8:27:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
If you can't change the gamertag flair (like everyone in this topic, apparently), just submit a ticket. I submitted mine 23 days ago.

https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you can, please show us, so that we would know what is wrong or missing from our interface.

This is what the Flair Select screen looks like. You can scroll left and right through your available flairs. I have all 4 possible flairs out of the 6 (Racing and Story Superstar require additional content updates) and I can select two out of the four. The two I had completed prior to release of the star card are not selectable, but the two I fully completed after the release of the star card are available to select. This is still listed as a known issue on the support page.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 11:31:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#195 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 8:35:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
The two I had completed prior to release of the star card are not selectable, but the two I fully completed after the release of the star card are available to select

Most interesting. The thing isn't retroactive, that's what the bug is about.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 8:36:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#196 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:04:31 PM(UTC)
From the Season 11 update:

Star Car rewards
Being a superstar deserves super rewards, so we’ve amped up each of the Star Cards with an extra reward:
  • Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car)
  • Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car)
  • Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing)

• Seasonal Championships in LEGO Valley now count towards Star Card progression.
  • Fixed an issue where player Stats showed incorrect numbers for Horizon Stories and Businesses.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 12:06:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#197 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:06:35 PM(UTC)
Series 11 content update:

Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

Star Car rewards
Being a superstar deserves super rewards, so we’ve amped up each of the Star Cards with an extra reward:
  • Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car)
  • Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing)
  • Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car)
  • Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing)

Only the base game content is required to complete the Star Card challenges and earn these rewards.

Cross-Platform Fixes
  • Seasonal Championships in LEGO Valley now count towards Star Card progression.
 1 user liked this post.
#198 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:13:32 PM(UTC)
I'm loving all I'm seeing, now if the star card bug has been fixed then I'll be the happiest person in the world!! :D Cause then I'd be able to get some of those rewards and along with my missing flairs. :) Awesome job PG! I can't wait to drive that 6×6 truck too! It looks just like the one from GTA V!
#199 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:31:36 PM(UTC)
So if you only need the base game, can we use the stars earned in Lego Hype as extra so as not to have to do Drift Club? Drifting is the second-worst feature ever to ship in a Microsoft product (Microsoft Bob still has it beat).
#200 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 3:00:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
So if you only need the base game, can we use the stars earned in Lego Hype as extra so as not to have to do Drift Club? Drifting is the second-worst feature ever to ship in a Microsoft product (Microsoft Bob still has it beat).

Yes, LEGO Valley and Fortune Island contribute to this star card, and now everyone wanting a Ferrari 812 know exactly how to get it (the thing that is going to take the most time is probably the time taken to get the 2,000,000CR from the businesses). However.....

It is interesting that they say you can complete the star cards all with the base game when the requirement for the Story Superstar is clearly not possible to accomplish with just the base game (*As of right now) and will only be possible to complete after getting 4 chapters done on the Top Gear story if you already have 100% completed all the other stories in the game with 3 stars. This means AFTER the Top Gear story is added to the game you have a 3 chapter (9 star) cushion, but only if you have done Drift 2.0 on Fortune Island AND the Hype Story in Lego Valley.

These are the current available story stats in the game (including the upcoming Top Gear story):
Mainland: 9 Stories/Businesses (Including Top Gear); 87 Chapters (Including Top Gear which is 7 chapters); 261 Stars (Including Top Gear which is 21 stars)
Fortune Island: 1 Story; 7 Chapters; 21 Stars
LEGO Valley: 1 Story; 9 Chapters; 27 Stars

Grand Total (Including Top Gear): 11 Stories; 103 Chapters; 309 Stars

Needed for Story Superstar: 10 Stories; 100 Chapters; 300 Stars

So if what they said in the stream is correct that the card can be done with the base game alone, they either have to lower the star card requirements OR there are still additional stories/businesses that will be added to the mainland. They would need to add at least 1 more Story/Business; 13 more Chapters; 39 more Stars for the Story Superstar Card to be solely accomplished in the base game.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 3:06:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error