18 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:39:50 PM(UTC)
Quick Note :
- START YOUR GAME TWICE AFTER UPDATE
- route discovery counter issue is known issue
- Business incomplete counter is related to not yet released businesses

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:40:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:07:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
issues on my StarCards:

1. my explored world is at 63/531 Roads but this it isn't possible, I have explored every inch of both maps

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
FH4 Release Notes: June 4th, 2019
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360024284113-FH4-Release-Notes-June-4th-2019
KNOWN ISSUES
We are aware of a few issues that occur with the new Star Card feature
  • If players have discovered all roads on both the main land, and Fortune Island, the road stat will show an incorrect total number of roads driven. This will be addressed in a new update shortly.

2. head to head race count is 48/50 while I have allready won 96 head to head races

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360024284113-FH4-Release-Notes-June-4th-2019
KNOWN ISSUES

• The Head to head stat will only count head to heads won since Fortune Island was released (13th Dec).

3. Horizon Story chapter 87/100 but I have done 90/100

No, you haven't. There have only been 87 chapter released so far

4. Horizon Story Stars 261/300 but I have done 270/300

No, you haven't. Only 261 stars are available so far

5. Horizon business 37k/2million but I should have way more than 2million

KNOWN ISSUES

• This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat.

6. Showraces 0/5 should be 5/5

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.

7. Showrace remix 0/5 where I also did all available

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.

quite a lot whats wrong here

Reading skills, mainly

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:09:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:33:52 PM(UTC)
So..... LOL. I was pretty miffed when I updated yesterday and found that the Star Card feature wasn't tracking a lot of my stats properly. OK, so I've read through comments here, and it looks like a patch will be forthcoming for some issues, and restarting the game again after the initial update was applied might fix some other issues.

But still, having this feature launch with so many issues seems.... um..... surprising? Like why not hold back this feature until it... works?

I'm not even salty about having to redo the Showcases and Showcase Remixes again. I mean, they're fairly fun and not hard to re-do. Except the Remixes where I just don't know when they'll be available again.

But what's really puzzling me right now is... a lot of the challenges DO show I've met or exceeded the requirements, and are colored in gold, but they are NOT marked as completed. I have one section where 4 out of 5 challenges are gold and the requirements are met, but only one challenge is actually marked as complete and credited to me. Is a reboot of the game meant to fix this issue as well?
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:22:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Davehx Go to Quoted Post

Reading skills, mainly

Yeah, on both sides of the fence it would seem. Some people have read and understood the patch notes just fine, yet are still having problems. For example, my Showcase Events counter getting stuck at 2/5 while "re-racing" them, as per the patch notes. No amount of game restarting, rebooting, cache clearing has helped get this counter unstuck on my Xbox One. I'm hopeful it will just start working again on Thursday morning, when the new series kicks in. If not, then my final option will be to reinstall the game and/or hope they patch the patch lol. So strange that it would work fine for two events, then simply stop working (fwiw it was indeed 0/5 when I started, just like the patch notes said it would be).
 2 users liked this post.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:55:28 PM(UTC)
Big surprise Playground Games have bugs with.....stats. Imagine that. So a cheap way to fake extend the game is "hey guys, now you can re-race them events so you can get flair!!!".

They are turning this game into a mobile phone game more and more and they think this is "progress" for the Forza franchise.

I can just imagine in that conference room and the person who suggested...."how about flair!!!!". Everyone high fiving each other, this is what a car game needs.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:56:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 7:44:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Draconus 360 Go to Quoted Post
For example, my Showcase Events counter getting stuck at 2/5 while "re-racing" them, as per the patch notes. No amount of game restarting, rebooting, cache clearing has helped get this counter unstuck on my Xbox One.

Xbox One here as well. I did each one of the Showcase Events (again) and it popped for me right away. Hopefully the Series 10 change tomorrow will shake things loose.

Share Code 743 470 966

605,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 536 SWS / 2162 WS Remaining
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:18:37 PM(UTC)
Absolutely pointless feature considering most players are 8 months into the games life. and since it was added my Games crashing alot...again.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:20:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:09:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
Absolutely pointless feature considering most players are 8 months into the games life. and since it was added my Games crashing alot...again.

You missed the point, the feature will allow them to raise their stats of usage for many corner feature like ranked playground games , PVP , etc ... That's exactly the same point than playlist was used for raising the stats of Rivals and playground games.

#109 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:29:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Big surprise Playground Games have bugs with.....stats. Imagine that. So a cheap way to fake extend the game is "hey guys, now you can re-race them events so you can get flair!!!".

They are turning this game into a mobile phone game more and more and they think this is "progress" for the Forza franchise.

I can just imagine in that conference room and the person who suggested...."how about flair!!!!". Everyone high fiving each other, this is what a car game needs.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
There is no such feature as seasonal playlist or Star Cards in FH3 and noone is playing it any more. If people are playing the game to complete Star Cards, where is the harm?

This being said: I think the Star Cards feature would be cool, if actually a little bit of brainstorming would go into this. They could create challenges with different skill level and give players something to do. For example: Beat AI on difficulty XXX without rewind feature.
The current state of Star Cards is bad. Doing 50 head 2 head races? Yeah, that is fun since I can go offroad and AI cannot or 90% of all races is Hypercar vs Hot Hatch. Oh, I got a flair that shows what an amazing racer I am... too bad that I can play this on "new racer" difficulty, I get the same flair and everyone playing this game for more than 5 hours can beat the challenge with hands tied behind his back.

1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 1:13:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Draconus 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Davehx Go to Quoted Post

Reading skills, mainly

Yeah, on both sides of the fence it would seem. Some people have read and understood the patch notes just fine, yet are still having problems. For example, my Showcase Events counter getting stuck at 2/5 while "re-racing" them, as per the patch notes. No amount of game restarting, rebooting, cache clearing has helped get this counter unstuck on my Xbox One. I'm hopeful it will just start working again on Thursday morning, when the new series kicks in. If not, then my final option will be to reinstall the game and/or hope they patch the patch lol. So strange that it would work fine for two events, then simply stop working (fwiw it was indeed 0/5 when I started, just like the patch notes said it would be).

I did all 5 Showcase events, and they all registered.
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:23:05 AM(UTC)
Can I change my flair yet? Or it will be available in few months?
#112 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:39:43 AM(UTC)
When they said Flair I thought I would get fireworks shooting out of my name.
 1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:48:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
When they said Flair I thought I would get fireworks shooting out of my name.

Instead, your name comically staggers a couple of steps then deadfalls face down. Woo.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#114 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:49:15 AM(UTC)
I didn't know that word so I wasn't sure what it's about at all :D
#115 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:00:21 AM(UTC)
Feature completely broken for me currently. Shows races with "400/70" but not complete, road discovery is 65/X even though I discovered all roads, etc. So many broken counters. Why even release it in such a broken state, it boggles the mind, I really don't understand. It's not like people were begging for this feature and it had to be released asap. Just work on it a little more, fix all of the known issues, and release it once it's in a stable and functional state.
 3 users liked this post.
#116 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:13:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetleonidas Go to Quoted Post
Feature completely broken for me currently. Shows races with "400/70" but not complete, road discovery is 65/X even though I discovered all roads, etc. So many broken counters. Why even release it in such a broken state, it boggles the mind, I really don't understand. It's not like people were begging for this feature and it had to be released asap. Just work on it a little more, fix all of the known issues, and release it once it's in a stable and functional state.

Did you read the Release Notes? Did you even read the posts in this thread? Did you reboot after the update? Did you start, quit, and then restart the game? I am guessing not.
 1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:34:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Did you read the Release Notes? Did you even read the posts in this thread? Did you reboot after the update? Did you start, quit, and then restart the game? I am guessing not.

I'd bet one of my Shakers thats a firm NO
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 3 users liked this post.
#118 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:46:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Call your Shaker and raise you an Apollo :)
 6 users liked this post.
#119 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:03:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Right, that's all fine and dandy, my counter-argument to that is: I shouldn't have to read some arcane post on some forum, I shouldn't have to restart my console after an update or pray to the racing gods that a feature works as intended, with no extra effort from the player, from the get-go. Does that make sense? If I'm just a plain Joe that doesn't know this forum exists, or just wants to race some cars at lunch-time, and then I see this big message in my face "oh you completed 2/8 racing challenged", and when I go to that particular screen, I see a bunch of broken counters and half-working features, I think "blimy, this is kind of **** now, isn't it". I shut of the game and play Football Manager instead, I don't have countless hours to fiddle around and try to get it to work, I only have one hour.

Sorry for the rant, you're not to blame, it just triggered me.
#120 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:18:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or there is no way of selecting the gamertag flair? I press X but there is nothing I can select, even though I have two unlocked.

Same here. Got the PR stunt one but there is nothing I can select.
#121 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:42:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post

If you don't like it, don't play it.
There is no such feature as seasonal playlist or Star Cards in FH3 and noone is playing it any more. If people are playing the game to complete Star Cards, where is the harm?

That's because they stuck the time gated prizes in the weekly Forzathons (remember initially they only gave us the weekend to complete those?!)..........so since everyone participated in those, they used those wonderful stats and gave us Festival Playlist and now Star Cards for H4.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:44:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#122 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:13:57 AM(UTC)
So I started up the game this morning, and I noticed most of the Star Card issues I had before are now working. The stuff where I've met the requirements actually shows completed now. So that's good. Just need to wait for the fix on the Road Discovery challenge.
#123 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:29:32 AM(UTC)
Even though restarting fixed some of the stats, I still can't choose gamertag flair.
#124 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:29:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Same here. Got the PR stunt one but there is nothing I can select.

I'd expect that clicking Confirm would set it to the one you were on when you clicked to get that screen, but it doesn't work. However it must work for some people as I see Raaz has managed to set one, you can see it in the monthly rivals leaderboard.
#125 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:34:01 AM(UTC)
You have to finish an entire category, not just one challenge, to earn flair.... right?
18 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error