18 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:54:08 PM(UTC)
What's next
Will we get a crayon tool so we can draw designs
Rod would be happy with that lol🤡🤡🤡🤡
Mike would too as long as there's purple ones 🤡🤡🤡

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:54:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#77 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:58:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
What's next
Will we get a crayon tool so we can draw designs
Rod would be happy with that lol🤡🤡🤡🤡
Mike would too as long as there's purple ones 🤡🤡🤡

There is NOTHING wrong with crayons, or windows!
 3 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:30:00 PM(UTC)
So how do they propose we re-do the showcase remixes if they aren't available? I just re-did the originals. Hmmmmm
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:40:49 PM(UTC)
I'm guessing we can count on repeats in future playlist to keep things unoriginal
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 7:50:19 PM(UTC)
Showcase Remixes will appear in the next months playlists.
Discovered Roads will be patched in the next update.

Superstar Creator

Are there informations about how many downloads you need to reach Rank 5?
I hardly ever tried to boost those and I'm currently at BP 3, Design 2, Tuner 1, Photos 3.

Story Superstar
Assuming you get 36,000CR per day for the 3 businesses (which I assume is the maximum), it takes 55 days to reach the 2,000,000CR goal.
13 more story chapters, 39 stars and one more story/business will appear in a future update (Expansion 2 maybe).

So some of those things will appear in the future and one thing will be patched.

The ranked one is giving me the biggest trouble at the moment. It's just hard to find a session at all.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#81 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:13:18 PM(UTC)
I find it quite strange to put as an objective to get stars that are not yet in the game ( Businesses )

Like always, everyone tend to have it done in few minutes, if they manage it is too easy, if they don't it's too difficult ...

50 PVP is just to raise up stats of a feature that is not much used.
Ranked Playground game qualification = they finally found some way to get somebody there ...

giving objective of Tuning and painting which are totally screwed with untold rules is a bad joke but on the other hand, it will bring more people to enjoy the number of tunes limitation ... welcome to hell guys, please take a seat, it's going to be a long, stupid and boring journey

Globally they are adding features and features without fixing what already exists which is the usual non sense behavior on most IT projects recently.
Doing that way they kind of respond to the needs of the new comers but totally ignore fans. That's how we get this star card feature and still not have the possibility to skip a car from the wheelspin or have the snow tire filter when starting a snow race which are both day 1 regression and bug

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:20:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:17:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
13 more story chapters, 39 stars and one more story/business will appear in a future update (Expansion 2 maybe).

I assume there are going to be, eventually, not one but two more Horizon Stories/Businesses in Great Britain (so people can complete it even without expansions), and the second expansion will have one as well.

The ranked one is giving me the biggest trouble at the moment. It's just hard to find a session at all.

Maybe there will be a better chance on Thursday.

Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
50 PVP is just to raise up stats of a feature that is not much used.

Head to Head can be played against Drivatars, just pause the game, go to Horizon Solo and challenge the Drivatars. Took me less than an hour to get 50.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:22:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:39:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post
As (seemingly) one of the few people who actually wants to go out of their way to complete as much of this as possible, a lot of my interest in Star Cards has already been killed simply because of how buggy it is.
I am another who like to try and complete 100%, but the bugs here have killed that. I am not doing the businesses again and especially "La Racer".

For me, the worst thing was the skill collection. It is not trivial to get the points in the alotted time window and if you hit something/anything, you lose your score and will fail the event.

#84 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:28:47 PM(UTC)
issues on my StarCards:

1. my explored world is at 63/531 Roads but this it isn't possible, I have explored every inch of both maps
2. head to head race count is 48/50 while I have allready won 96 head to head races
3. Horizon Story chapter 87/100 but I have done 90/100
4. Horizon Story Stars 261/300 but I have done 270/300
5. Horizon business 37k/2million but I should have way more than 2million
6. Showraces 0/5 should be 5/5
7. Showrace remix 0/5 where I also did all available

quite a lot whats wrong here
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:44:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post

There's a catch: the Treasure Island story has only 7 chapters.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:44:05 AM(UTC)
issues on my StarCards:

1. my explored world is at 63/531 Roads but this it isn't possible, I have explored every inch of both maps
2. head to head race count is 48/50 while I have allready won 96 head to head races

5. Horizon business 37k/2million but I should have way more than 2million
6. Showraces 0/5 should be 5/5
7. Showrace remix 0/5 where I also did all available

The highlighted above are exactly the same as mine.

However, my "Story Superstar" card is showing 0/200,000!

I thought this would be calculated from the daily credits earned, as shown in the "Business Payout" section of the "Message Centre"?

That equates to a total of cr36,000 per day, which would take 55.5days.

Bit of a KITT, for those who've had the game since pre-release, having to wait another 2 months for that card to go gold!

I too have driven every road in the game, including "Fortune Island", but I think this is being addressed in a future update.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 8:37:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 2:17:48 AM(UTC)
Not sure how many times this needs to be posted but

https://support.forzamot...ease-Notes-June-4th-2019
#88 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:00:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

There's a catch: the Treasure Island story has only 7 chapters.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] :D thx for info

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:45:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:03:55 AM(UTC)

yes sure but I wait until next patch before report this, think they are aware about the most of it....
#90 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:17:39 AM(UTC)

Yes, we know this already.

But: "This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat."

It does not mention about the wrongly reported "Yarn Spinner", "Story Star" or "Story Collector" of which I have completed those 100%, but they are showing as 87/100, 261/300 and 9/10 respectively.

1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:19:47 AM(UTC)
I don't think it's very often that people will download photos, so getting that flare seems impossible.
 6 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:36:29 AM(UTC)
Good grief. What an utterly pointless feature.

I wonder how much time was spent on this.
 4 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:44:52 AM(UTC)
Community - "Improvements regarding induction/engine/exhaust sounds would be quite welcome'' (*just an example).
Nobody within Community - "yeah some kind of confusing badgets would be nice".
PG - "Introducing star cards, because the community has been begging for some badgets''
Patch notes - List of known issues regarding the new badgets

sad but true

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:33:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

#94 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:48:08 AM(UTC)
I started the game, then restarted it as per the patch notes. My problem with these dumb Star Cards is that the counter for the Showcase Event has gotten stuck at 2/5 and won't go higher than that. I've redone all the events, rebooted the game, redone all the events again for a third time now and nothing. The counter won't budge beyond where it is now stuck. Yup, they really should have done more testing.
 2 users liked this post.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:23:11 AM(UTC)
Ok, so I fired up FH4 and star this star that popped up at the bottom of the screen...Hmm, what is this I wonder? Dropped by the forum for info and read the release notes. I started to laugh like a nut job. Typical PG and Turn 10 releasing a feature far too late with no value other than some bragging rights. To top off the barrage of insults that PG gave us all it has been released with "known bugs"! Half baked does not give me a satisfying cake to consume. I wonder how long it will be before a similar, lacklustre feature will be tied to seasonal playlists with recycled rewards?
 4 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:41:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LordReindeer0 Go to Quoted Post
Community - "Improvements regarding induction/engine/exhaust sounds would be quite welcome'' (*just an example).
Nobody within Community - "yeah some kind of confusing badgets would be nice".
PG - "Introducing star cards, because the community has been begging for some badgets''
Patch notes - List of known issues regarding the new badgets

sad but true

You forgot to add:
Tech: but there are problems with the stats filling in correctly
PG: Don't worry about that. The playerbase is filled with OCD people who will not be able to stand something not being completed so will just do it all AGAIN, keeping them from noticing no new content.
 4 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:56:07 AM(UTC)
Superstar Creator
I hardly ever tried to boost those and I'm currently at BP 3, Design 2, Tuner 1, Photos 3.

Typically you earn 10 Influence per download, 100 Influence per like, 20 Influence per use of your User Generated Content (UGC). However, there are some caveats to this. After reaching level 4, most users will experience a glitch where you no longer gain influence from downloads, likes and uses. You can also gain 100 Influence per UGC shared to the public. Which that becomes the only way to earn influence at Level 4 if you are a user that gets a glitched influence gain. Blue prints also cannot be "downloaded" you can only get uses and likes for Blueprints (this seems to be the only one where I did not experience the use and like influence gains glitch as I continue to gain influence even past level 7. Also note that there is a depreciative formula for the amount of influence gained by downloads, likes and uses for UGC (the more influence they earn / the longer they have been shared, the less influence you gain from downloads, likes and uses. For example, at some point it may require 100 downloads to get 10 Influence for a paint you shared 3 months ago that already has earned you 1000 Influence).

I believe the influence to move from Level 4 to 5 is 35,000 Influence and if you are glitched by no longer gaining from downloads/likes/uses you will need to share 350 paints, tunes, etc. to move your level from 4 to 5.

But: "This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat."

It does not mention about the wrongly reported "Yarn Spinner", "Story Star" or "Story Collector" of which I have completed those 100%, but they are showing as 87/100, 261/300 and 9/10 respectively.

Your story stats are all 100% correct.... There aren't even 10 stories in the game yet. There are 8 on the mainland and 1 on Fortune Island 9/10. There are only 87 chapters (80 on the mainland, 7 on Fortune Island), There are only 261 stars you can earn 87 x 3 = 261.... So what part of your story stats broken? You can't complete this until they release the next Story/Business. And I would assume you are going to have to wait for 2 more stories/businesses to be incorporated because no story/business to date has more than 10 chapters, so I imagine to get 13 more chapters, that will require 2 more stories/businesses (or they need to add 3 more chapters to Drift 2.0 on Fortune Island, not sure why they only put 7 chapters in that story....)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 7:00:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#98 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:16:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Superstar Creator

Typically you earn 10 Influence per download, 100 Influence per like, 20 Influence per use of your User Generated Content (UGC). However, there are some caveats to this. After reaching level 4, most users will experience a glitch where you no longer gain influence from downloads, likes and uses. You can also gain 100 Influence per UGC shared to the public. Which that becomes the only way to earn influence at Level 4 if you are a user that gets a glitched influence gain. Blue prints also cannot be "downloaded" you can only get uses and likes for Blueprints (this seems to be the only one where I did not experience the use and like influence gains glitch as I continue to gain influence even past level 7. Also note that there is a depreciative formula for the amount of influence gained by downloads, likes and uses for UGC (the more influence they earn / the longer they have been shared, the less influence you gain from downloads, likes and uses. For example, at some point it may require 100 downloads to get 10 Influence for a paint you shared 3 months ago that already has earned you 1000 Influence).

I believe the influence to move from Level 4 to 5 is 35,000 Influence and if you are glitched by no longer gaining from downloads/likes/uses you will need to share 350 paints, tunes, etc. to move your level from 4 to 5.

Your story stats are all 100% correct.... There aren't even 10 stories in the game yet. There are 8 on the mainland and 1 on Fortune Island 9/10. There are only 87 chapters (80 on the mainland, 7 on Fortune Island), There are only 261 stars you can earn 87 x 3 = 261.... So what part of your story stats broken? You can't complete this until they release the next Story/Business. And I would assume you are going to have to wait for 2 more stories/businesses to be incorporated because no story/business to date has more than 10 chapters, so I imagine to get 13 more chapters, that will require 2 more stories/businesses (or they need to add 3 more chapters to Drift 2.0 on Fortune Island, not sure why they only put 7 chapters in that story....)

I'm still holding out hope my hunch is correct...we'll get the rest of Drift 2.0, thats the only story that only up to LEVEL 5. All the other stories/businesses are level 10 for me
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:17:11 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:08:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:31:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Your story stats are all 100% correct.... There aren't even 10 stories in the game yet.
That makes sense then. Didn't have time to check before leaving for work.

18 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error