18 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:21:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post

"Well, hmm.... we did not break the game like last update, so that is a bonus.... I guess."

LOL, exactly.

2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:25:41 AM(UTC)
Pointless feature. I appear to have completed most of them. Random messages pop up every so often saying “star card you have completed conquerer” etc etc.

I would have preferred it if they spent the time getting the second expansion finished.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:29:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:50:33 AM(UTC)
if they cant do it work Forza Rewards track, do you think we ll have no problems with new system?
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:05:21 PM(UTC)
Just another broken thing added, I want new stuff I have to do not old stuff I've already done. This game has got old way quicker than all the other Horizon games.
 7 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:14:26 PM(UTC)
I'm surprised anyone at t10/PGG thought this star card was worth even an iota of thought, much less implement it in to the game.

Might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen added. That's just pitiful.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:19:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Why even releasing it now when there are so many "Known issues"?

Because it's a Playground Games' Forza Horizon title. One day the game will be EOL and it will be still broken!

#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:20:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fuchs171 Go to Quoted Post
if they cant do it work Forza Rewards track, do you think we ll have no problems with new system?

Forza Rewards is a joke. It's been broken for years. If they won't fix that....

3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:20:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or there is no way of selecting the gamertag flair? I press X but there is nothing I can select, even though I have two unlocked.

Does anyone ever realise that perhaps a particular feature isn't working until the current update series change over rolls around? We go through this mindless stuff every single update, people asking why X doesn't work... It's because the Y date isn't here yet.
 5 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:45:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or there is no way of selecting the gamertag flair? I press X but there is nothing I can select, even though I have two unlocked.

Does anyone ever realise that perhaps a particular feature isn't working until the current update series change over rolls around? We go through this mindless stuff every single update, people asking why X doesn't work... It's because the Y date isn't here yet.

Because we want our 37 pieces of flair NOW! LOL
Playing Forza since FM2
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:55:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Ive got the PR stunt superstar one

How?!!!!!!!!

It just seems completely broken for me. They show stuff like 84/84 but not completed. How did you get them to register as completed? I've tried driving through a speed trap to see if that triggers it changing to completed, but it doesn't.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:20:51 PM(UTC)
Another pointless update that prevents me from playing my game I paid for while I wait for the update to download and install.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:48:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Ive got the PR stunt superstar one

How?!!!!!!!!

It just seems completely broken for me. They show stuff like 84/84 but not completed. How did you get them to register as completed? I've tried driving through a speed trap to see if that triggers it changing to completed, but it doesn't.

If you look at their patch note : you need to restart your game to "fix" this. It did the same for me and it worked.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:51:54 PM(UTC)
Roads not showing as per release notes.

Have had to redo the 5 x regular Showcase events again.

What about the "Showcase Remix" events? Where do I find them?

If these are only found in the "Seasons", like previously, then that is gonna take at least another 5 months to grab them achievements after already doing them. :(

Businesses? Please tell me I don't have to sit through those annoying non-skippable intros for each of the 100 events!

LA Racer? Most annoying in-game character ever!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:02:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:54:18 PM(UTC)
The need to restart game is real. After updating game, did my usual console restart to prevent issues. Launched game, quit game, launched game and all completed show completed. Another hoop to jump through that adds nothing to the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:58:56 PM(UTC)
It's broken, i've done all the speed zones alreay and it says 84/84 but doesn't register as complete. If you're going to add features, make sure they work on release. And yes, i gave my console a hard restart after it updated and this issue is still present.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:01:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:08:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
It's broken, i've done all the speed zones alreay and it says 84/84 but doesn't register as complete. If you're going to add features, make sure they work on release. And yes, i gave my console a hard restart after it updated and this issue is still present.

SMH, look at post above yours....
#67 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:22:41 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else having difficulty getting back in? I was playing on PC when I got notified about the Star Card feature. Since quitting out, the game fails to launch. I tried a reboot on the off-chance it might work, but no joy. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Never mind, it's working again.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:44:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:27:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
It's broken, i've done all the speed zones alreay and it says 84/84 but doesn't register as complete...................And yes, i gave my console a hard restart after it updated and this issue is still present.
This happened to me after initial install of the CU, but after going into settings and doing a "Full Shutdown" and restarting the console, the "PR STUNT SUPERSTAR" Star Card was complete.

However the "Showcase" and "Showcase Remix" were still showing incomplete despite them being completed 100% a long time ago. I've just redone the regular "Showcase" events, but unable to find or do the "Showcase Remix" events again. :(
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:43:28 PM(UTC)
This feature was pushed out the door far too early. With how broken many aspects of it are, I feel it should've had another month of polish before it was released. As (seemingly) one of the few people who actually wants to go out of their way to complete as much of this as possible, a lot of my interest in Star Cards has already been killed simply because of how buggy it is.
 2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:57:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post
As (seemingly) one of the few people who actually wants to go out of their way to complete as much of this as possible, a lot of my interest in Star Cards has already been killed simply because of how buggy it is.
I am another who like to try and complete 100%, but the bugs here have killed that. I am not doing the businesses again and especially "La Racer".

#71 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:10:26 PM(UTC)
I was right! PR, explorer and adventure superstar. I have 260 of the 300 stars needed for stories so that one will be coming soon.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:12:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:25:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lio Zuto Go to Quoted Post
If you look at their patch note : you need to restart your game to "fix" this. It did the same for me and it worked.

Thanks, I'd read the patch notes before upgrading, but hadn't appreciated we need to run the game up twice to get it to work. It worked the 2nd time.
 4 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:34:23 PM(UTC)
What a pointless waste of effort
This should of been in at release..if at all ..not 8-9 months later
What purpose does it even serve

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:35:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:42:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
It serves as a distraction from all the broken bits in this game.... uh, wait a minute...... It serves as yet another reminder of how broken many of the bits in this game are, and how nearly impossible it is for them to release any update that is bug free.

Honestly, I find it to have no redeeming value.

Please carry on...

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:43:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:43:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
It serves as a distraction from all the broken bits in this game.... uh, wait a minute...... It serves as yet another reminder of how broken many of the bits in this game are, and how nearly impossible it is for them to release any update that is bug free.

Please carry on...

Just maybe someone was working on this when they should have been checking last moths update instead?
18 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error