This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
18 Pages<<161718Prev
#426 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:28:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
@SimRacerQ
I'm not sure if I get it right, but those icons won't show by themselves, you have to pick it from the star card page (highlighted button on bottom left- Choose Gamertag Flair)

Thanks @El Barto inc - appreciate the feedback. I was able to change from default to one of the other available options, but I'm sure I've seen those with at least two flairs beside their game-tag. I wonder how to finagled that?!!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#427 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:23:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: notarjy Go to Quoted Post
I only just noticed that my showman star card is still at 4/5. I see others have had this problem for a while, still no fix?

I have the same problem... can someone tell me where I can see which showman stuff I have completed?

3 users liked this post.
#428 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:50:17 AM(UTC)
I've changed my opinion on this, it's a very good idea that encourages you to do a bit of everything in the game.

Unfortunately Superstar Creator ruins it, uploading 500 pieces of low effort trash to reach level 5 is practically encouraged because of the game's system where some people even with 1000's of downloads aren't level 5.

Call me crazy but personally going through a bunch of terribly slow menus 1500 times in total is not my idea of fun, at least Blueprinter involves actual racing.
18 Pages<<161718Prev

Notification

Icon
Error