18 Pages<<161718Prev
#426 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:28:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
@SimRacerQ
I'm not sure if I get it right, but those icons won't show by themselves, you have to pick it from the star card page (highlighted button on bottom left- Choose Gamertag Flair)

Thanks @El Barto inc - appreciate the feedback. I was able to change from default to one of the other available options, but I'm sure I've seen those with at least two flairs beside their game-tag. I wonder how to finagled that?!!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#427 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:23:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: notarjy Go to Quoted Post
I only just noticed that my showman star card is still at 4/5. I see others have had this problem for a while, still no fix?

I have the same problem... can someone tell me where I can see which showman stuff I have completed?

2 users liked this post.
#428 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:50:17 AM(UTC)
I've changed my opinion on this, it's a very good idea that encourages you to do a bit of everything in the game.

Unfortunately Superstar Creator ruins it, uploading 500 pieces of low effort trash to reach level 5 is practically encouraged because of the game's system where some people even with 1000's of downloads aren't level 5.

Call me crazy but personally going through a bunch of terribly slow menus 1500 times in total is not my idea of fun, at least Blueprinter involves actual racing.
#429 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 12:08:36 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know how many Players completed all Stars Cards and become a Horizon Superstar? Thx
#430 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 12:08:53 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know how many Players completed all Stars Cards and become a Horizon Superstar? Thx
#431 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 12:09:11 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know how many Players completed all Stars Cards and become a Horizon Superstar?
#432 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 12:11:30 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know how many Players completed all Stars Cards and become a Horizon Superstar?
 1 user liked this post.
#433 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2021 7:48:56 AM(UTC)
any have solution to star card "THE MAGNATE"? my star card is stopped in 1.529.285 :/
#434 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:06:23 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I couldnt find any information on the easiest way to do all star cards for the Capri fe

Edited by user Friday, March 26, 2021 2:22:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
 2 users liked this post.
#435 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 5:46:47 AM(UTC)
Star card broken!!!!
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im stuck on two cards...make 2million credits (about 2 months and I already did and redid the challenges) and make blueprints...already made 10+ projects all shared...

I know that there are many topics on this subject give me a solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 7:03:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#436 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 2:33:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Demmo184 Go to Quoted Post
Star card broken!!!!
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im stuck on two cards...make 2million credits (about 2 months and I already did and redid the challenges) and make blueprints...already made 10+ projects all shared...

I know that there are many topics on this subject give me a solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sumbit a ticket
instead of all the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
#437 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 6:41:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Demmo184 Go to Quoted Post
Star card broken!!!!

Sumbit a ticket
instead of all the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Respond he will get is "We are aware of the issue will be fixed" etc. No need to waste time.
 1 user liked this post.
#438 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 10:41:13 PM(UTC)
My business earnings are not counting towards the story star card completion. Mine is stuck at $412,000. I have all the businesses completed and I get daily notices that tell me how much money the businesses are earning.
 2 users liked this post.
#439 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 10:11:03 AM(UTC)
The broken Magnate card has been on their list of known issues for months. They obviously don't consider it important which, to me, means they don't understand how important the remaining achievements are to many of us as a reason to actually keep playing.
#440 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 5:49:40 PM(UTC)
I'm at 1.9 million. If I can't get the star card there's not much point playing on because I can't beat the game. 🤷‍♂️ I hope their response changes soon. I already have the cars, so it's not even about those.
#441 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 6:49:10 AM(UTC)
I am stuck at level 4 for the High Bandwidth Router Card.

Despite the fact people are using and liking my tracks , my level is stuck at 17 860 points remaining.

Is it the famous bug people are talking in all the previous pages???

Many thanks

Edited by user Monday, April 19, 2021 6:50:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#442 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 11:18:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tibo27normandy Go to Quoted Post
I am stuck at level 4 for the High Bandwidth Router Card.

Despite the fact people are using and liking my tracks , my level is stuck at 17 860 points remaining.

Is it the famous bug people are talking in all the previous pages???

Many thanks

It is one. Each blueprint you make and run yourself gets you 100 influence points. I think I have 12,800 points left.
18 Pages<<161718Prev

Notification

Icon
Error