This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<14151617PrevNext
#376 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:59:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AFireEternal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I am still stuck at 4/5 on the STAR CARD for the standard Showcases although I have completed all the required 5 at least 3 or 4 times with 1st places. The Stats page actually says that I have done 5/5.
What do I have to do to get the 5th one to register on the STAR CARD?
Anyways I got 5/5 on the Remix Showcases!
Any ideas anybody?

Same issue here, I have been stuck at 4/5 on regular Showcases for 2 series now. Why is this still not fixed?! The changelog says it was, but it clearly is not.

Doesnt it also say you need to do them again to make them count if they hadnt already

just to add...….do it again....After the most recent update 24/9

Edited by user Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:23:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#377 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2019 10:41:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
I am still stuck at 4/5 on the STAR CARD for the standard Showcases although I have completed all the required 5 at least 3 or 4 times with 1st places. The Stats page actually says that I have done 5/5.
Any ideas anybody?

Same issue here, I have been stuck at 4/5 on regular Showcases for 2 series now. Why is this still not fixed?! The changelog says it was, but it clearly is not.

Doesnt it also say you need to do them again to make them count if they hadnt already

if you have done them 4 times before the star card was released then you have to do them again. if you have done the 5 of these after star card release then you need to log a ticket.
#378 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:12:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I can’t seem to switch to the regular showcase, is that normal or?

It's normal. There is no "switch to regular event" like with Seasonal Championships. Showcase Remixes outright replace their regular counterparts.

Which is why I insist people should win (not just complete) one more time each of all regular Showcases in weeks with no Remixes (not Summer, nor Spring now in Series 14), and then if they still can't get 5/5, submit a ticket and tell the devs the thing isn't fixed.
#379 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2019 4:08:29 AM(UTC)
Hallo,

I have complete two star cards "Racing Superstar" and "PR Stunt Superstar" but they aren't show any icons behind my nickanme, no Racing flag or Racing helmet behind my nickname.
Have somebody an idea why it is?

Bye AS
 1 user liked this post.
#380 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2019 4:56:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Any ideas anybody?

if you have done them 4 times before the star card was released then you have to do them again. if you have done the 5 of these after star card release then you need to log a ticket.

Can't say I am too happy having to repeat the normal 5 Showcases for a 6th time just to kick some bug into the long grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on software writers do your job and write some code that will fix it if the game data base says that has been achieved.
#381 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 4:50:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I can’t seem to switch to the regular showcase, is that normal or?

It's normal. There is no "switch to regular event" like with Seasonal Championships. Showcase Remixes outright replace their regular counterparts.

Which is why I insist people should win (not just complete) one more time each of all regular Showcases in weeks with no Remixes (not Summer, nor Spring now in Series 14), and then if they still can't get 5/5, submit a ticket and tell the devs the thing isn't fixed.

I’m not too worried about it not counting, it’s the only one I haven’t done since the star card feature was implemented. I just didn’t pay attention enough before and thought you could hit Y to switch back and forth. Kind of weird you can’t. Even going completely offline doesn’t change it, thinking it would because there would be no communication with the server on what season it was. Just have to wait till autumn to get the PG race outfit then.

Thanks for the info tho!

Edited by user Saturday, September 28, 2019 4:51:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: High

#382 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 7:47:15 PM(UTC)

Hello, I need some help! in the game forza horizon 4, in the menu life Horizon-Star Chart, in the 1 item "Superstar of the race" the Goal Showman race (win 5 exhibition events) for this min 0/5, and have done and redone several times exhibit events and never complete, what should I do to complete? Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#383 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:34:48 PM(UTC)
No, no, there is absolutely no way to switch to normal event in Showcase Remixes.

You know what? I'm submitting a ticket to suggest the devs change this.
 1 user liked this post.
#384 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 5:32:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
No, no, there is absolutely no way to switch to normal event in Showcase Remixes.

You know what? I'm submitting a ticket to suggest the devs change this.

You know if they try to implement this, they're going to break something.
#385 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 8:31:22 PM(UTC)
I better be quick on the season change then and get the PG racing outfit before they break that section of the star card. Lol
#386 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 11:38:02 PM(UTC)
Let me try a guess.
For all who did the showcases before the star card feature was in place, the showcases remixes will be available. Nevertheless, the star card counter is not updated unless you redo the normal showcases. As a consequence, if you are late, the remixes replace the normal one and you are ... the thing with 6 stars ...
that is
- Not completing the work on star card to update the counters
- Not completing the work on remixes to be able to switch to normal one
Leading to bug to be fixed ...

Edited by user Sunday, September 29, 2019 11:39:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#387 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:55:13 PM(UTC)
After completing the new Story I'm at 113/116 Chapters and 339/348 Stars (Star Card - Category Story Superstar).
Is this the same for everyone?
I got 3 Stars on everything. 12 Stories @ 1x27 Stars, 2x 21 Stars and 9x 30 Stars = 339 Stars.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#388 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:36:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
After completing the new Story I'm at 113/116 Chapters and 339/348 Stars (Star Card - Category Story Superstar).
I got 3 Stars on everything. 12 Stories @ 1x27 Stars, 2x 21 Stars and 9x 30 Stars = 339 Stars.

Same stats for me too.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:38:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#389 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:56:21 PM(UTC)
My star card for showcase events isn't giving me credit for having 5 complete, but it have me the remix achievement...
#390 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 12:58:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOSIER PSYCHO Go to Quoted Post
My star card for showcase events isn't giving me credit for having 5 complete, but it have me the remix achievement...

You have to do the non-remix events again for them to register. At least, I had to as I'd done them before the star card feature was added.
#391 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 2:20:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOSIER PSYCHO Go to Quoted Post

How much does it show? 1/5 4/5????
#392 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 5:44:38 AM(UTC)
How does it calculate the 'cars owned' stat, this appears to be unique cars you've ever owned? I currently own 44 cars (I tend to sell or delete the ones I don't use) and the star card stat for 'The Collector' puts me at 372 / 479.

Is there any way to figure out which 107 cars the game wants me to obtain in order to reach 479?

#393 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 11:26:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
How does it calculate the 'cars owned' stat, this appears to be unique cars you've ever owned? I currently own 44 cars (I tend to sell or delete the ones I don't use) and the star card stat for 'The Collector' puts me at 372 / 479.

Is there any way to figure out which 107 cars the game wants me to obtain in order to reach 479?

Any 107.
The game only counts Cars owned, not Unique Cars owned.
This Signature Exists.
#394 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:53:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

My theory on this is that we will get 3 more chapters for the Top Gear stories at some point in the future because that business only had 7 chapters.
 2 users liked this post.
#395 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:56:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post

Any 107.

It definitely doesn't work that way for me. It has to be unique cars. If I buy cars I know I've owned before, or if I buy 2 of a particular car, the counter does not go up.

The 'cars owned' stat which appears in 'My Cars' is different to the 'cars owned' stat in 'Star Cards'. The former appears to count just the quantity you currently own; the latter counts the unique cars you've ever owned, even if you no longer have them.

I have now, after hours of laborious car purchasing and trial and error, completed the Collector Star Card. My 'Cars Owned' count is now either 312 or 479 depending on the counting method mentioned above.

A further thought, and perhaps something the developers could consider if they haven't already:

I've spent hours completing this task, during which I wasn't playing the game proper, and I would instead (and would have preferred to) be playing the online multiplayer modes, which adds value to your game by increasing the player base. You know all those people who complain it takes a long time to find a match? This is why - people are busy doing other tasks like I've been today, which take them away from the multiplayer community.

I now have two remaining tasks to complete the Star Cards altogether, which is to get my blueprint and photo ranks each from 3 to 5. I can see no realistic way to do this which won't take an absurd amount of grinding.

Again, is this really a good design choice which incentivises people to do a laborious very time consuming repetitive and ultimately pointless task, rather than reward people for playing the game proper?

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:35:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#396 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:40:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post

Any 107.

I have now, after hours of laborious car purchasing and trial and error, completed the Collector Star Card. My 'Cars Owned' count is now either 312 or 479 depending on the counting method mentioned above.

Read my post again, then your post again and realize, i was right.
You own 372 unique cars and 479 total, therefore any 107 cars, duplicates count.
This Signature Exists.
#397 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 4:44:51 PM(UTC)
I had to buy hundreds of different cars to make up the 107 unique ones I hadn't bought or received before. So you are not right.

I didn't know which ones I needed so I had to buy hundreds randomly until I found the 107 needles in the haystack.

I mean, I actually spelled it out for you in words of one syllable, but you seem to still not have understood. Maybe it's a reading comprehension problem, or refusal to consider you could be wrong, which it turns out, you are. If you were right it would have been easy for me to do relatively quickly.

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 4:48:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#398 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:17:40 AM(UTC)
My showcase list also count only 4/5 and story’s 113/116
#399 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 6:41:22 PM(UTC)
Finally just finished doing all the stories and mine is also not correct, there goes my OCD lol

Story Chapters Completed: 113/116
Story Stars Earned: 339/348
#400 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:11:42 PM(UTC)
How is it that I have completed all showcase events when they first came out yet they don't count on the star card, also I have finished PR Stunt Super Star, it is showing gold saying that I have completed it yet no flair, I thought they updated this?.
17 Pages<<14151617PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error