This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
15 Pages<<131415Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#351 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 3:42:37 AM(UTC)
[Mod redacted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:06:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#352 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:59:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Almost an entire page of arguing... this is really sad. And all over a video game. Why must we fight over such silly things... it's like humanity was destined to destroy itself. I know that a mod might edit this reply, but I really do wish we could talk like adults on this forum... and not like kids. :(
Couldn't agree more! Some folk are just toxic by nature. They cannot help it though, it's in their DNA.

But that is why there is a "Block User Posts" button under every user's avatar, which is a good thing. Once blocked, they can just argue with themselves then! LOL

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:01:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#353 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:04:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
I am stuck at getting the Complete 5 Show Case Events (5 /5) to register. Last week I was at 4/5 and waiting for the Halo Show Case to do. I have done it and finished 1st on every level of ability from new Racer to Pro.
Any ideas on how to get the 5th Show Case to register or is it bugged?

Have you 100% finished first in each of the other 4
The halo showcase you cant lose anyway ...i deliberately took an extra 30 seconds and it completed

I did them all again since the introduction of the star cards and have 5/5

I did the 4/5 last week and could not do the Halo Remix in that set of 5. Yes, I am sure that I won each Show Case and I have been waiting for this week's Halo Show Case to complete the set.

were you able to complete the 5 Showcase Events? I'm stuck too at 3/5
 1 user liked this post.
#354 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:34:12 PM(UTC)
Mine is also stuck at 4/5, i have done them all again in one session and still not updating
 1 user liked this post.
#355 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:20:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wasssaaaa Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
I am stuck at getting the Complete 5 Show Case Events (5 /5) to register. Last week I was at 4/5 and waiting for the Halo Show Case to do. I have done it and finished 1st on every level of ability from new Racer to Pro.
Any ideas on how to get the 5th Show Case to register or is it bugged?

Have you 100% finished first in each of the other 4
The halo showcase you cant lose anyway ...i deliberately took an extra 30 seconds and it completed

I did them all again since the introduction of the star cards and have 5/5

I did the 4/5 last week and could not do the Halo Remix in that set of 5. Yes, I am sure that I won each Show Case and I have been waiting for this week's Halo Show Case to complete the set.

were you able to complete the 5 Showcase Events? I'm stuck too at 3/5

I know this is off topic... but everytime I see your username Wasssaaaa I laugh really hard. XD It's mainly because the username reminds me of a part of a really old movie about a guy that says WAZZAAAAA really loud. Once again... sorry for being of topic, I just wanted to say I really like your username. :D
#356 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:45:28 PM(UTC)
It's mainly because the username reminds me of a part of a really old movie about a guy that says WAZZAAAAA really loud.
I though you were gonna say THIS!

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:46:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#357 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
It's mainly because the username reminds me of a part of a really old movie about a guy that says WAZZAAAAA really loud.
I though you were gonna say THIS!

Yeah, it was from the movie and later on I discovered it was a parody of a bud commercial :P glad that people still get the reference! best part of this username is entering a random Xbox Live Party and the first thing you hear is "Wazzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!"
#358 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:12:43 AM(UTC)
idem, stuck at 3/5
 1 user liked this post.
#359 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:56:01 AM(UTC)
Im stuck 4/5, Halo showcase its not counting, i try 4 times and
give up 😤

Edited by user Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:19:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#360 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 2:32:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RCosta14 Go to Quoted Post
Im stuck 4/5, Halo remix its not counting, i try 4 times and
give up 😤

The remixes are separate to the standard 5 showcases

oh ok, have you won the other 4

Edited by user Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:32:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#361 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:18:17 AM(UTC)
Sorry, i mean Halo showcase is not counting
#362 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
Well, "Story Superstar" finally completed! Yey!

Story Superstar

Would love to know how it has taken me so long to reach 2,000,000cr though despite having completed the 3 credit paying businesses long before the "Star Card" feature even began.

YARN SPINNER: 103 / 116
STORY STAR: 309 / 348
STORY COLLECTOR: 11 / 12

So should have been receiving max credits daily, which should have taken a total of 55.5 days (2,000,000 ÷ 36000).

How long is it since the "Star Cards" began?

It was June 4th 2019, wasn't it? So that is roughly 89 days!

Quite ironic that the prize "Ferrari 812 Superfast" was only car in the game I wasn't the original owner of too.

Got it now though so just got to wait for another 3 x "Showcase Remix" events to arrive.

How come some people have managed to complete all the "Showcase Remix" events already?

Edited by user Sunday, September 1, 2019 7:33:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#363 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 7:40:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
How come some people have managed to complete all the "Showcase Remix" events already?

Source?
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#364 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 8:00:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Source?
.......Never mind, it was the regular "Showcase" events they were on about.

Edited by user Sunday, September 1, 2019 8:10:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#365 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 2:11:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Word Pirate Go to Quoted Post

I am on PC and honestly I'm pretty frustrated with this flair **** . I was able to change it one day and then never able to change it again, and it's stuck on the default VIP crown. It has been like this for weeks. I search google for information / workarounds and I see a lot, a LOT of posts about it. Apparently the only communication from Forza is 'we know about this issue' and I guess that is just supposed to be good enough? It's a joke. It has been a month, and I know I was able to select my flair before. I know it is possible.

I have reinstalled the entire game, I have followed every suggestion I could find. How about Forza just FIXES it?

Honestly it's kind of pathetic how bad this game is at things like menus and counters and interfaces at the same time that they absolutely crush it when it comes to the actual racing gameplay and graphics. This game is beautiful and fun to play but things like menus don't work?????

Seriously, Forza and Microsoft are big enough deals that this is sort of bewilderingly beneath them. Maybe this month will be the month they enable me to once again change my flair!!!

I have the exact same issues, Im on pc to, I also did a complete reinstall, was a waste of hours...

now series 13... and guess... ya, still not possible to change the flair,

my support ticket is unanswered since 2 month... (I only got one answer, but that was a total offtopic copy and paste kind of useless text, so I don't count this...)

Edited by user Friday, September 6, 2019 2:13:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#366 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:34:02 AM(UTC)
I went through all the demonstration runs in 1 place all 5 and it says to me on the card that only 4 out of 5 what am I doing wrong?
 1 user liked this post.
#367 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:07:36 PM(UTC)
If I try to change my flair, the game crashes to the desktop. It's done it twice in a row. I've changed it in the past fine, but just unlocked a new one (adventure superstar) and wanted to change to that. No can do.

#368 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:14:19 PM(UTC)
I'm having trouble with the racing superstar card. By the time this feature was introduced I had already completed all the showcase events but my card still shows 0/5 complete. Even if I replay a showcase event and win it still remains at 0/5. Am I doomed to never complete the racing superstar? I'm on PC

Also I cannot change my flair from VIP even though I've completed other cards

Edited by user Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:17:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added the also

15 Pages<<131415Prev

Notification

Icon
Error